Since Reagan Dems create 35M jobs while Pubs lose -2M

Trump inherited Obama and Biden's economy and screwed it up. Nothing new here.

Trump inherited an aging expansion on the verge of ending and extended and reinvigorated it, to a shocking degree.

There is something quite new there, especially with the increase in lower end wages.
LOLOL

In reality, Impeached Trump inherited a strong job market that was 76 months into the longest consecutive streak in our recorded history. 83 consecutive months in the private sector.

The ob market sucked because no matter how many jobs the aging expansion created, the American worker was competing against Third World labor, on multiple fronts.
LOL

And still, jobs grew at roughly the same rate as they did under Impeached Trump.

But wages stagnated. Lot of people working for stagnate wages,
Why lie? Impeached Trump inherited that too...

Turns out the Senate proved Trump didn't do it, so they declared him innocent. You're glad about that, huh?

And yeah, Obama? Worst recession recovery in recorded history. What about it?
LOLOL

Right, the Senate proved Impeached Trump didn't do it just like the Senate proved Impeached Clinton didn't do it. :lmao:

As far as Obama's recovery, 11.6 million jobs added under Obama... 4 million jobs lost under Impeached Trump.

tenor.gif

Just like I expected. No retorts. By the way you Trump apologists... Hoover had a the best stock market ever up until the market crashed and caused the Great Depression. No one says “Hoover ran an amazing economy before the crash!” Morons.

I addressed the op seriously and honestly. That you dismiss it, is you being a moron, not us.
Seriously and honestly?!? You basically said the economy was about to crash under Obama but Trump spared us by being awesome. That’s is total BS made up. No honesty. Not serious. There is zero evidence that the economy was crashing for Obama but Trump saved it for a few years. That is insane.

I pointed out correctly, that the economic expansion that Trump inherited was quite old, as expansions go, and Trump reinvigorated it.

I said nothing about it being because he was "awesome" that is your fear talking.

No, it was deregulation, tax cuts and increased spending, maybe even some of the impact of his trade talk.

It was a policy based point. I know that seems alien to you.
LOL

Impeached Trump reinvigorated the economy by becoming the only U.S. president to not have a year of real GDP growth exceed 3%??

Impressive.

Are you really too stupid to understand why? An aging expansion followed up by a pandemic. You retarded monkey.
LOLOLOL

Impeached Trump had 3 years to try to get real GDP above 3%. He failed despite bragging he could get it has high as 6%. Now he's the only president on record to not have a year above 3%.

Keep fluffing him, con. It strokes his ego.
Last year with all his policy in place and a trillion dollar deficit GDP growth went DOWN!!

Which is to be expected considering how old the expansion was.

Are you pretending to not know about the business cycle? Do you need a link to educate yourself?
Trump promised 4-6% or sometimes more growth with his tax cuts. He doesn’t understand the cycle I guess? You repubs are all excuses. Trump failed with his credit card economy.

Are you admitting that the drop is growth was to be expected with such an aging expansion? Cause that is the implication of your question.
So you are saying trump doesn’t understand the cycle? He promised more growth and delivered less even with a trillion dollar deficit and historically low interest rates. Remember him making fun of presidents who didn’t hit 3%?

Just like I expected. No retorts. By the way you Trump apologists... Hoover had a the best stock market ever up until the market crashed and caused the Great Depression. No one says “Hoover ran an amazing economy before the crash!” Morons.

I addressed the op seriously and honestly. That you dismiss it, is you being a moron, not us.
Seriously and honestly?!? You basically said the economy was about to crash under Obama but Trump spared us by being awesome. That’s is total BS made up. No honesty. Not serious. There is zero evidence that the economy was crashing for Obama but Trump saved it for a few years. That is insane.

I pointed out correctly, that the economic expansion that Trump inherited was quite old, as expansions go, and Trump reinvigorated it.

I said nothing about it being because he was "awesome" that is your fear talking.

No, it was deregulation, tax cuts and increased spending, maybe even some of the impact of his trade talk.

LOL

Impeached Trump reinvigorated the economy by becoming the only U.S. president to not have a year of real GDP growth exceed 3%??

Impressive.

Are you really too stupid to understand why? An aging expansion followed up by a pandemic. You retarded monkey.
LOLOLOL

Impeached Trump had 3 years to try to get real GDP above 3%. He failed despite bragging he could get it has high as 6%. Now he's the only president on record to not have a year above 3%.

Which makes sense for someone inheriting an aging expansion. As I already said. Are you deaf or retarded?
You say a lot of bullshit. I'm not obligated to accept a word of it.

I'm not asking you to accept it on my word. Use your brain and consider the point. You asshole.
Do you get tired making up excuses for trump failures?

Trump inherited an aging expansion on the verge of ending and extended and reinvigorated it, to a shocking degree.

There is something quite new there, especially with the increase in lower end wages.
LOLOL

In reality, Impeached Trump inherited a strong job market that was 76 months into the longest consecutive streak in our recorded history. 83 consecutive months in the private sector.

The ob market sucked because no matter how many jobs the aging expansion created, the American worker was competing against Third World labor, on multiple fronts.
LOL

And still, jobs grew at roughly the same rate as they did under Impeached Trump.

Turns out the Senate proved Trump didn't do it, so they declared him innocent. You're glad about that, huh?

LOLOL

Right, the Senate proved Impeached Trump didn't do it just like the Senate proved Impeached Clinton didn't do it. :lmao:

As far as Obama's recovery, 11.6 million jobs added under Obama... 4 million jobs lost under Impeached Trump.

tenor.gif

Russigate was a bogus investigation based on known lies told to a federal judge.

Clinton sexually harassed woman and covered it up.

That you support BIll and not Trump, is you being a pos.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

tenor.gif

Agreed, Trump is a ball of energy. I don't know how he does it. Biden takes a nap in the park and they start drawing white lines around him.

And yeah, blaming Trump for a virus. Shows what you are

LOL

Impressive.

LOLOLOL

Last year with all his policy in place and a trillion dollar deficit GDP growth went DOWN!!

Are you pretending to not know about the business cycle? Do you need a link to educate yourself?
Trump promised 4-6% or sometimes more growth with his tax cuts. He doesn’t understand the cycle I guess? You repubs are all excuses. Trump failed with his credit card economy.

Are you admitting that the drop is growth was to be expected with such an aging expansion? Cause that is the implication of your question.
So you are saying trump doesn’t understand the cycle? He promised more growth and delivered less even with a trillion dollar deficit and historically low interest rates. Remember him making fun of presidents who didn’t hit 3%?

I answer your question if you answer mine, which I asked first, first.

LOL

Impressive.

LOLOLOL

I answer your question if you answer mine, which I asked first, first.
I don’t think the drop in growth is expected. It’s a weak excuse. Trump promised 4-6% growth after all. The tax cuts were a huge failure that only lead to more debt.

LOLOL

LOL

Median number allow increased for the wealthy to hide stagnation for the middle class and/or working poor.
LOL

Suuure, uh-huh

MedianWagesSecondQuartile-768x432.png

LOL

Impressive.

LOLOLOL

Which makes sense for someone inheriting an aging expansion. As I already said. Are you deaf or retarded?
You say a lot of bullshit. I'm not obligated to accept a word of it.

I'm not asking you to accept it on my word. Use your brain and consider the point. You asshole.
Your point is moronic. Like you taking exception to me pointing out the unemployment rate under Impeached Trump only dropped about one percentage point when it went from 4.7% to 3.5%.

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

tenor.gif

Russigate was a bogus investigation based on known lies told to a federal judge.

Clinton sexually harassed woman and covered it up.

That you support BIll and not Trump, is you being a pos.
LOL

Impeached Trump's impeachment had nothing to do with Russia. You're such a flaming imbecile, you prove you still can't comprehend why Impeached Trump was impeached.

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

tenor.gif

Agreed, Trump is a ball of energy. I don't know how he does it. Biden takes a nap in the park and they start drawing white lines around him.

Who blamed him for the virus? What he owns is his anemic response.

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

tenor.gif

Faun: Duh, dar, I didn't say what I just said, kaz ...

What do you think caused the unemployment, stupid jackass little boy

tenor.gif
Trump recorded +11,4 million jobs in just three months and it took Obama and Biden 8 years. Good luck with that.
Yeah, after losing 22 million jobs in 2 months.
That's called a recovery snowflake.
We're still down 11 million jobs.

LOL, and you don't know where you're blaming Trump for a virus. How stupid are you? The world may never know ...

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

tenor.gif

In part, Trump's stimulus to pay people not to work.

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

tenor.gif

In part, Trump's stimulus to pay people not to work.

Gotcha, so you wanted the government to shut down businesses then let them die. Got it

tenor.gif
Trump recorded +11,4 million jobs in just three months and it took Obama and Biden 8 years. Good luck with that.
Yeah, after losing 22 million jobs in 2 months.
That's called a recovery snowflake.
We're still down 11 million jobs.

LOL, and you don't know where you're blaming Trump for a virus. How stupid are you? The world may never know ...
Great, let's see you quote me saying it's his fault there's a virus ...

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back