Since Reagan Dems create 35M jobs while Pubs lose -2M

05b35b801576917912c00a5e05453045502d703d.jpeg
Normally I’d say “that’s not what your wife says” but we all know you couldn’t land a chick in Vegas with money your mom loaned you”. You incels crack me up.

Republicans are good at staying on message and marketing. Somehow a majority of Americans regularly think Republicans are good for the economy yet the facts show a starkly different story. Democrats creat jobs while Republicans do not.

View attachment 407348

For the first time Biden pulls ahead in a survey but he’s been underwater in most polls vs Trump.

Why can’t my Lameocrats get on message about the economy? The last 3 republicans destroyed the economy.
it would help if People didn't live through the Carter and Obama years----JOBS you say? Part time lower paid time jobs under obama don't really count----------and all I remember under Carter is a giant recession where interest rates and the price of everything jumped up with long gas lines. Texas did awful under carter---maybe washington DC did better though.
Suddenly all the low paying jobs turned to high paying jobs under Trump? Bwahahahaha.

Just like I expected. No retorts. By the way you Trump apologists... Hoover had a the best stock market ever up until the market crashed and caused the Great Depression. No one says “Hoover ran an amazing economy before the crash!” Morons.

I addressed the op seriously and honestly. That you dismiss it, is you being a moron, not us.

Just like I expected. No retorts. By the way you Trump apologists... Hoover had a the best stock market ever up until the market crashed and caused the Great Depression. No one says “Hoover ran an amazing economy before the crash!” Morons.

I addressed the op seriously and honestly. That you dismiss it, is you being a moron, not us.
Seriously and honestly?!? You basically said the economy was about to crash under Obama but Trump spared us by being awesome. That’s is total BS made up. No honesty. Not serious. There is zero evidence that the economy was crashing for Obama but Trump saved it for a few years. That is insane.

Seriously and honestly?!? You basically said the economy was about to crash under Obama but Trump spared us by being awesome. That’s is total BS made up. No honesty. Not serious. There is zero evidence that the economy was crashing for Obama but Trump saved it for a few years. That is insane.

I pointed out correctly, that the economic expansion that Trump inherited was quite old, as expansions go, and Trump reinvigorated it.

I said nothing about it being because he was "awesome" that is your fear talking.

No, it was deregulation, tax cuts and increased spending, maybe even some of the impact of his trade talk.

It was a policy based point. I know that seems alien to you.

I pointed out correctly, that the economic expansion that Trump inherited was quite old, as expansions go, and Trump reinvigorated it.

I said nothing about it being because he was "awesome" that is your fear talking.

No, it was deregulation, tax cuts and increased spending, maybe even some of the impact of his trade talk.

I’m going to give you a chance to be honest. There is no slowdown to ramp up from Obama to Trump. Feel free to draw your trend line on the bar graphs. Also look at the deficit spending which is responsible 100% for Trumps ability to maintain the trend Obama started. It was funded with debt just to keep up. You need to keep up.
CA9E1671-A491-42B3-A569-9EEC9F661076.jpeg
EAB1D25A-97A3-4E2F-A7BA-2F57E328EB7B.png

Republicans are good at staying on message and marketing. Somehow a majority of Americans regularly think Republicans are good for the economy yet the facts show a starkly different story. Democrats creat jobs while Republicans do not.

View attachment 407348

For the first time Biden pulls ahead in a survey but he’s been underwater in most polls vs Trump.

Why can’t my Lameocrats get on message about the economy? The last 3 republicans destroyed the economy.
it would help if People didn't live through the Carter and Obama years----JOBS you say? Part time lower paid time jobs under obama don't really count----------and all I remember under Carter is a giant recession where interest rates and the price of everything jumped up with long gas lines. Texas did awful under carter---maybe washington DC did better though.
Suddenly all the low paying jobs turned to high paying jobs under Trump? Bwahahahaha.
Bwahahaa--try picking up a business paper idiot. Average household income is UP and wages have gone up as employers sought to hire people from a ever shrinking job pool.

Jobs under Obama were for part time workers mostly as companies sought to avoid paying for the obama health scam for full time workers.

As has been seen the Wuhan international pandemic served to rapidly distort the strength of the pre shutdown economy. A blessing for political opportunism based on garbage which is all the Dims currently have and had to offer. We will soon find out the intellect of the electorate. I for one have faith that voters can see through the smoke and mirrors.
God Bless America!

View attachment 407348

Bwahahaa--try picking up a business paper idiot. Average household income is UP and wages have gone up as employers sought to hire people from a ever shrinking job pool.

Jobs under Obama were for part time workers mostly as companies sought to avoid paying for the obama health scam for full time workers.
Yea. You righties have a pattern. Make a bogus claim and get proved wrong by data, then question the data, then ignore the data and make bogus claim again.

You have the power to learn. You just choose not to do it. What you are saying is wrong. You can see the trends: same economic output with more debt. All the employment numbers gradually increased under Obama and Trump at the same rate until Trump F’d up the virus/economy. Your full time part time is BS.

I’m going to give you a chance to be honest. There is no slowdown to ramp up from Obama to Trump. Feel free to draw your trend line on the bar graphs. Also look at the deficit spending which is responsible 100% for Trumps ability to maintain the trend Obama started. It was funded with debt just to keep up. You need to keep up.
View attachment 407782View attachment 407783

1. I said it was an aging expansion. To refute my claim you need to show that, as expansions go, it was not aging. Good luck with that.

2. You deny that he had an aging expansion that needed invigorated, and then claim that he invigorated it with excessive debt. Do you understand that you are arguing with your own point now?

View attachment 407348

We could even hire Impeached Trump as a spokesman...

1. Why not count Reagan? Because too much facts mess up your conclusion?

2. Bill Clinton inherited an expanding economy and was prevented from messing it up by a Republican congress.

3. Trump was doing fine with job creation, until covid.

4. you are a filthy liar.
Imbecile, Clinton raised taxes and Republicans did not prevent that.

2. Bill Clinton inherited an expanding economy and was prevented from messing it up by a Republican congress.

Amen. Trump gave us a 50 year low of unemployment, the lowest since JFK.
The OP is just an disgusting liar, a typical Leftist
He did that by lowering unemployment about one percentage point.

Thanks, Obama!
thumbsup.gif

Trump inherited Obama and Biden's economy and screwed it up. Nothing new here.

Trump inherited an aging expansion on the verge of ending and extended and reinvigorated it, to a shocking degree.

There is something quite new there, especially with the increase in lower end wages.
LOLOL

In reality, Impeached Trump inherited a strong job market that was 76 months into the longest consecutive streak in our recorded history. 83 consecutive months in the private sector.

View attachment 407348

Lol democrats can’t create jobs you moron lol
LOL

That's funny given the only Republican president to leave office with the unemployment rate lower than when they started, according to the BLS, is Reagan. While not a single Democrat president left office with the unemployment rate higher than when they started.

Rightard dementia is always entertaining to watch.

Imbecile, Clinton raised taxes and Republicans did not prevent that.

Did he raise it back to the levels before Reagan cut them, or was most of his Presidency, closer to Reagan's economy than his own?

Amen. Trump gave us a 50 year low of unemployment, the lowest since JFK.
The OP is just an disgusting liar, a typical Leftist
He did that by lowering unemployment about one percentage point.

Thanks, Obama!
thumbsup.gif

Link.

View attachment 407348

NBA is 85% black
Black males comprise 6% of the US population

NBA = Racist

Or....stats don't always tell the whole story.

LOL

Impeached Trump reinvigorated the economy by becoming the only U.S. president to not have a year of real GDP growth exceed 3%??

Impressive.

Trump inherited Obama and Biden's economy and screwed it up. Nothing new here.

Trump inherited an aging expansion on the verge of ending and extended and reinvigorated it, to a shocking degree.

There is something quite new there, especially with the increase in lower end wages.
LOLOL

In reality, Impeached Trump inherited a strong job market that was 76 months into the longest consecutive streak in our recorded history. 83 consecutive months in the private sector.

The ob market sucked because no matter how many jobs the aging expansion created, the American worker was competing against Third World labor, on multiple fronts.

Forum List

Back