Since it is systemic racism that white people do harm to other races, then "white" progressives need to kill themselves.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

Think about it. Up until lately all races in the United States were working together, trying to achieve the American dream, but then along came the progressives who has shown that it is all "Whities" fault for the troubles of the blacks. But instead of removing that one obstacle, yourself, you will continue to be a problem. And dont give me this shit that you have the compassion for the blacks, that is a big time lie, you are the cause of blacks being held back, now do something about it and make the world a better place.

hqdefault.jpg

..it started with Obama = the great RACIST divider and GREAT myths of racism/police brutality/white supremacy ...........
..it's like when Gino Carano spoke the TRUTH.....

Think about it. Up until lately all races in the United States were working together, trying to achieve the American dream, but then along came the progressives who has shown that it is all "Whities" fault for the troubles of the blacks. But instead of removing that one obstacle, yourself, you will continue to be a problem. And dont give me this shit that you have the compassion for the blacks, that is a big time lie, you are the cause of blacks being held back, now do something about it and make the world a better place.

View attachment 475413
In what years were all the races in the US working together?

View attachment 475413
Working? How do you define working-------because all I see is a bunch of people collecting money they never paid in for not working.

Race relations were the best they'd been in the early 2000s.

Forum List

Back