Simple Questions About Trump's Alleged "Obstruction of Justice" vs. Bill & Hillary's Actions

Were Bill or Hillary subjects or targets of the Mueller investigation?

That has to be one of the dumbest questions I've ever seen here. Have you heard of the term "comparison"? The OP compares the crimes of Bill and Hillary with Trump's alleged crimes.

Yes, Benghazi again, because you guys gave her a pass after she got four Americans killed and then lied through her teeth about it before Congress. I ask for about the 100th time, Does any rational person on this planet really believe Hillary's absurd, obscene lie that Ambassador Stevens never once asked her to intervene to get at least some of his rejected security requests approved, and, even more unbelievably, never even mentioned the subject to her in all the times they spoke by phone?!

any day now, any day.

:auiqs.jpg:
Yes, they are opening the email investigation up, and she doesn't have Obama covering for her now.

Were Bill or Hillary subjects or targets of the Mueller investigation? Fuck no they were not! Your OP is nothing more than a supercilious attempt at diversion, cover and smear propaganda!

Fucking BENGHAZI-BENGHAZI-BENGHAZI again? Loser!
The fact that they were not targets of it, when they should have been, speaks volumes about have distorted everything has been over the past 2 years. Not only is it Hillary, Obama, Comey, Brennan, et al, who should have been investigated (and now finally are), the Clintons should have been investigated for serial murders they have arranged for years. Maybe finally that will be coming along too. The families of the victims can hope.
th
th
th

th
th

th
th

th
th
th
th
th
th
What, one of them committed suicide with two different guns.

That has to be one of the dumbest questions I've ever seen here. Have you heard of the term "comparison"? The OP compares the crimes of Bill and Hillary with Trump's alleged crimes.

Yes, Benghazi again, because you guys gave her a pass after she got four Americans killed and then lied through her teeth about it before Congress. I ask for about the 100th time, Does any rational person on this planet really believe Hillary's absurd, obscene lie that Ambassador Stevens never once asked her to intervene to get at least some of his rejected security requests approved, and, even more unbelievably, never even mentioned the subject to her in all the times they spoke by phone?!

any day now, any day.

Yes, they are opening the email investigation up, and she doesn't have Obama covering for her now.

oh boy, investigation #10 - :5_1_12024:

call Gowdy and let him run it, that way he can tell you he never found Hillary guilty of anything criminal in the other 9. AGAIN.

dumbass ....

any day now, any day.

call Gowdy and let him run it, that way he can tell you he never found Hillary guilty of anything criminal in the other 9. AGAIN.

dumbass ....
Hillary doesn't have Obama's DOJ covering for her anymore. Get the popcorn!

any day now, any day.

dumbass ....
I've been waiting for that ever since Trump got into office, and republicans controlled everything. More than two years.
but oh wait, they closed benghazi after 33 hearings and she was under oath for 11 hours.

Nothing has happened with Hillary for almost 3 years.

any day now, any day.

dumbass ....
I've been waiting for that ever since Trump got into office, and republicans controlled everything. More than two years.
but oh wait, they closed benghazi after 33 hearings and she was under oath for 11 hours.

I hope she goes to jail. Because if she does, most of our representatives will also go to jail. Unless the Clintons commits suicide first.

any day now, any day.

dumbass ....

I hope she goes to jail. Because if she does, most of our representatives will also go to jail. Unless the Clintons commits suicide first.
Keep hoping
qachw47wwgo21.jpg

dumbass ....

Keep hoping
qachw47wwgo21.jpg
I guess you haven't seen the evidence coming out during the Muller investigation. What we said happened actually happened. When it comes out your party if done! Nothing could be better for our country.

Did Trump ever call in a key witness for a virtually unprecedented weekend meeting and coach her/him on what to say to federal investigators? No. But Clinton did.

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CDOC-105hdoc310/pdf/CDOC-105hdoc310.pdf (pp. 190-197)

Did Trump ever destroy thousands of e-mails that were actually under a federal subpoena? No. But Hillary Clinton did.

Congressional investigators find irregularities in FBI's handling of Clinton email case

Hillary Clinton Server: Emails Erased, Technician Should Be Pressured | National Review

Hillary Clinton Email Scandal - Judicial Watch

Hillary Managed Her Emails Like Criminals I’ve Known

Did Trump have his main computer server wiped after he knew federal investigators would want to examine it and before he handed it over to federal investigators? Nope. But Hillary Clinton did.

Hillary Clinton's Email Server: FBI Gets One She Wiped Clean | [site:name] | National Review

Did Trump ever instruct any White House aide to get a White House job for someone who had incriminating evidence against him? Nope. But Bill Clinton did.

THE STARR REPORT; Full Text of Findings Sent to Congress -- Part Two of Thirteen

THE STARR REPORT; Full Text of Findings Sent to Congress -- Part Five of Thirteen

Did Trump ever lie under oath to civil or federal investigators? No. But Bill and Hillary Clinton did.

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CDOC-105hdoc310/pdf/CDOC-105hdoc310.pdf (pp. 7-44, for example)

House Panels Lay Out Case That Clinton Perjured Herself

Obstruction, lies and dishonor: Hillary's Benghazi legacy

Just curious.

Funny, ain't it? MOUNTAINS of prevarication, evasion, diversion and obstruction on the one side, with no interest, yet the Dims are practically splitting their skulls open in angst at the "constitutional crisis" of Trump wanting to fire Comey and Mueller because he felt they were both biased?

BTW, as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton was not only responsible for classified information, she is responsible to recognize and handle property any sensitive information WHETHER IT IS CURRENTLY CLASSIFIED OR NOT.

The way she constantly refers to there not being any AT THE TIME SHE HELD IT while clearly being the TOP PERSON responsible for seeing and recognizing it just tells me once again she was in the business of selling and using classified info through her private server for personal gain to foreign interests during that narrow window where she recognized its value but before it had become officially classified by the intel agencies.

There will be no peace, no justice, until that treasonous bitch's hyde hangs swinging from a tree for her crimes.

Sbp02zq.jpg

Did Trump ever call in a key witness for a virtually unprecedented weekend meeting and coach her/him on what to say to federal investigators? No. But Clinton did.

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CDOC-105hdoc310/pdf/CDOC-105hdoc310.pdf (pp. 190-197)

Did Trump ever destroy thousands of e-mails that were actually under a federal subpoena? No. But Hillary Clinton did.

Congressional investigators find irregularities in FBI's handling of Clinton email case

Hillary Clinton Server: Emails Erased, Technician Should Be Pressured | National Review

Did Trump have his main computer server wiped after he knew federal investigators would want to examine it and before he handed it over to federal investigators? Nope. But Hillary Clinton did.

Hillary Clinton's Email Server: FBI Gets One She Wiped Clean | [site:name] | National Review

Did Trump ever instruct any White House aide to get a White House job for someone who had incriminating evidence against him? Nope. But Bill Clinton did.

THE STARR REPORT; Full Text of Findings Sent to Congress -- Part Two of Thirteen

THE STARR REPORT; Full Text of Findings Sent to Congress -- Part Five of Thirteen

Did Trump ever lie under oath to civil or federal investigators? No. But Bill and Hillary Clinton did.

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CDOC-105hdoc310/pdf/CDOC-105hdoc310.pdf (pp. 7-44, for example)

Just curious.

Bill and Hilary are out of politics. I could care less if they get convicted of murder...it affects me not at all. In fact, for what Bill Clinton did in Rwanda (or did not do, more like it) - he SHOULD be in jail.

But what Trump does as (acting) POTUS, DOES affect me.

What's next Trumpbots - was Nixon framed? Did the Dems sell those weapons to Iran during Iran-Contra?

Sheesh...you people must be desperate.

That would be THIRTY 3 years. Clintons have always used their political power to shield themselves. Unfortunately for them, they miscalculated, and are now without that protection. Their coming prosecution will be long overdue.

Bill and Hilary are out of politics. I could care less if they get convicted of murder...it affects me not at all. In fact, for what Bill Clinton did in Rwanda (or did not do, more like it) - he SHOULD be in jail.

But what Trump does as (acting) POTUS, DOES affect me.

What's next Trumpbots - was Nixon framed? Did the Dems sell those weapons to Iran during Iran-Contra?

Sheesh...you people must be desperate.
What are you, a historian ?

Yes, what Trump does affects you. A good effect. The best economy the US has had in a long time.

Have you heard of the term "comparison"?

Comparison my fat ass, ya lying Bitch!

There is no rational comparison in the OP, only an ax grinding hit job regarding three different people in three different periods with three VASTLY different circumstances. Cognitive dissonance deep within you dwells, Warthog!

So, pray tell, what were the "vastly different circumstances"? Hillary was being investigated for sending official e-mails via a private server. She knew this. She knew her server and its contents were under subpoena, and yet she deleted over 30,000 e-mails and had her server wiped before handing it over for forensic analysis. If you can't bring yourself to admit that that was bald-faced obstruction of justice, well, you need to return your parents' computer and wait until your brain has matured a few years so you can engage in rational thought.

And I noticed you did not venture to answer my question about Hillary's ludicrous claim that Ambassador Stevens never once mentioned his frustration over the dozens of his security requests that had been rejected. Pray tell, how did Hillary's aides know that Stevens was so upset that he was thinking about resigning, and Hillary not know? She was clearly lying through her teeth. So he told them about his anger and frustration but didn't say a peep to Hillary in all their phone conversations and e-mails? Really? Really? And Hillary's aides never said a word to her about such serious information? Really? Really?
LOL! Do your parents know you're using their computer? You strike me as some high school or college juvenile who can't engage in a rational discussion.
You need some new insulting intro's for your opening shtick, putz Boi!
So, pray tell, what were the "vastly different circumstances"?
Bullshit! It should be obvious what the unrelated basic situations, facts and criminal circumstances are reviewing one case in contrast with the other two in order. The number of total indictments to date and the 14 pending referrals for prosecution in the Mueller Report alone bespeak a huge difference in circumstances! Even a mental dwarf with a low heart rate should be able to discern some of them upon reading mere outlines of the three kerfuffles.

You're a fucking partisan FRAUD running for cover or you're a mental dwarf lacking a heartbeat!!
Wrong, moron. The total number of indictments means nothing aside from Mueller's ability to generate noise. Mueller indicted 24 people who will never see the inside of a U.S. courtroom. The other indictments had nothing to do with collusion. You sleazy lying douchebags keep citing this stuff as if it actually proved something. The belief that it does is the sure sign of a mental dwarf with a low heart rate

Just curious.

Same ole diversion shit. Is that the only way you can defend Trump?

we36tsqz85811.jpg

/——/ The law is supposed to be applied to everyone equally. So when you turn a blind eye to Obozo and Hildabeast’s deeds we’ll call you out each and every time. Deal with it.

dumbass ....

Keep hoping
qachw47wwgo21.jpg
But can she escape this when Barr reopens the case on Comeys evidence?

Just curious.

Same ole diversion shit. Is that the only way you can defend Trump?

we36tsqz85811.jpg

/——/ The law is supposed to be applied to everyone equally. So when you turn a blind eye to Obozo and Hildabeast’s deeds we’ll call you out each and every time. Deal with it.

Trump haters believe that simply being a Republican is a crime.

Have you heard of the term "comparison"?

There is no rational comparison in the OP, only an ax grinding hit job regarding three different people in three different periods with three VASTLY different circumstances. Cognitive dissonance deep within you dwells, Warthog!

You can put lipstick on a pig but your porcine construction in the OP ain't gonna git up and dance, lipstick or not!
Quick! Somebody kill it before it multiplies!
Who the fuck are you calling a lying Bitch, Shit for Brains

Guess what...you don't get to argue your narrative
unless you hold it to the same logic
by which you ridicule and dismiss our narrative.

And, that, you can not do, because, to do so,
would leave you without a narrative

You should seriously consider leaving La La Land,
and relocating to The Land of Oz....
I hear the wizard is giving out brains
You can put lipstick on a pig but your porcine construction in the OP ain't gonna git up and dance, lipstick or not!
Bitch, please!

You are not all that and a bag of chips

I could commit suicide,
by climbing your ego and jumping to your IQ
There is no rational comparison in the OP, only an ax grinding hit job regarding three different people in three different periods with three VASTLY different circumstances.
Your right...there is no rational comparison

In neither of his books does Zeifman say he fired Clinton. But in 2008, a reporter named Dan Calabrese wrote an article that claimed that “when the investigation was over, Zeifman fired Hillary from the committee staff and refused to give her a letter of recommendation.” The article quoted Zeifman as saying: “She was a liar. She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”…

In 1999, nine years before the Calabrese interview, Zeifman told the Scripps-Howard news agency: “If I had the power to fire her, I would have fired her.” In a 2008 interview on “The Neal Boortz Show,” Zeifman was asked directly whether he fired her. His answer: “Well, let me put it this way. I terminated her, along with some other staff members who were — we no longer needed, and advised her that I would not — could not recommend her for any further positions.”

Was Hillary Clinton Fired from the Nixon Impeachment Inquiry?

Watergate-era Judiciary chief of staff:
Hillary Clinton fired for lies, unethical behavior

Newspaper article

In her 2003 autobiography Living History, Hillary suggested that her failure to pass the Washington bar exam might have been due in part to her loneliness over being away from home and separated from her future husband Bill Clinton during that period:

Hillary Clinton Failed D.C. Bar Exam

Hillary Clinton: Bill's Affair With Monica Lewinsky
Was Not An Abuse Of Power, What About Trump?

Hillary Clinton told CBS News last weekend that she didn’t believe
Bill’s affair with Monica Lewinsky involved an “abuse of power.”
Ms. Lewinsky, Mrs. Clinton explained, “was an adult.”

Hillary has a pattern of denial, lying, double standards
being unethical, missing documents, forged documents....
since her career in politics began

I find it most interesting, that many of the same issues
surrounding the Watergate scandal, which she worked on
we saw in the run up to the 2016 election and continue to see

Break in of DNC
Rigged public opinion polling
Political ads
Spying
Phoney documents

Newspaper clipping from 1973

...there is no rational comparison between
what both Clinton's have done and gotten away with,
and what Trump hasn't done and is being railroaded for

There were no crimes that f Bill and Hillary Clinton. That was the whole point.

Forum List

Back