Simple fact about Afghanistan.

My god the blood on your vote. How ashamed you should be. He didn't want to kill Bin Laden...Joe and you failed this country

The failure of the country is down to the Republicans, Democrats and those who support one of the other with mindless obedience.

The equipment that was left was for the use of the Afghan Army - which quickly folded.

So Biden's Chief of Staff didn't foresee that happening? Or his intelligence community?

And why didn't they have a plan to destroy that equipment before it fell into the hands of the enemy. That's what most any capable military leader in this country's history has done, from the Revolutionary War, up to the Korean and Vietnam Wars.

Are you saying the top military leaders appointed to the Biden administration are incompetent?

What???.You can insult with the best of em Jenny.

My God. 50 yrs of ME diplomacy totally ruined. The defense mechanisms are incredible
What else did the voices tell you?

Tell us more about how ME diplomacy is ruined. This should be hilarious. Exactly what strategic interest does the USA currently have in occupying Afghanistan?

Careful, I just asked you to think. Don't strain yourself.

Says the cult kook loser who thinks some rifles and grenade launchers and humvees are "The 2nd most sophisticated military equipment in history."

Just admit it. Like the other Trump cult beta-pervs here, you get an actual sexual thrill from being terrified into wetting yourself. That's why you allow yourself to fall for such stupid things.
Ohhhh man. I have stated a couple times here that I am an Isolationist until everyone in this country is taken care of

Again, If I would have listened to you I'd have been an alarm clock button pusher

Fuck the world they fucked us so good for 100 years and you cock gobble it, every drop. Now where the hell we at now??

Tell us more about how ME diplomacy is ruined. This should be hilarious. Exactly what strategic interest does the USA currently have in occupying Afghanistan?

Again. I'm so glad I never listened to your kind...LOLOLOL

Ohhhh man. I have stated a couple times here that I am an Isolationist until everyone in this country is taken care of
So then you should agree Biden -- and Trump as well -- did good by pulling out of Afghanstan. I'm willing to give Trump credit there too.

And I note your sudden unwillingness to explain your "2nd most sophisticated military equipment in history" quip, or your "ME diplomacy is ruined" claim. I think everyone correcly takes that as your admission that you just made that stuff up due to a fit of butthurt.

Face it. You libturds usually have horrific personal lives. This hatred makes you love to make happy people miserable

Do you even have the right to make an opinion when someone gave you a pittance to survive weekly. Sorry

So then you should agree Biden -- and Trump as well -- did good by pulling out of Afghanstan. I'm willing to give Trump credit there too.

And I note your sudden unwillingness to explain your "2nd most sophisticated military equipment in history" quip. I think everyone takes that as your admission that you just made that up due to a fit of butthurt.
90 billion given to the Taliban....LOLOL.................Is that all you have? Are you so stupid not to know what I meant. Stick to the time clock

And I note your sudden unwillingness to explain your "2nd most sophisticated military equipment in history" quip, or your "ME diplomacy is ruined" claim. I think everyone correcly takes that as your admission that you just made that stuff up due to a fit of butthurt.
CCC4B608-3443-4AE1-BBF8-7ACC63B8A974.jpeg

Because it was in the hands of the Afghan army. not in U.S. hands.

Sweet jeebus, you're dumb.

So President Biden allowed billions of dollars worth of lethal military equipment to remain in the hands of an unstable Afghan Army, with absolutely no way to oversee, manage, or provide accountability for it?

That's some serious fuckery there. I don't think I'd let that moron run a fuckin' popsicle stand, much less the entire resources of the US military.

Had Trump pulled out of Afghanistan, had 13 soldiers been killed in an explosion outside of Kabul airport, a lot of people on the right would be saying it was the right thing to do. They're be pointing out the number of deaths, the lack of success, the inability of the Afghanis to fight for their own country.

A lot of Democrats would be criticizing them for leaving a US ally, they'd be saying they were giving it for China and so on.

But since it's Biden, the Republicans are attacking Biden, attacking leaving Afghanistan while the Democrats are defending.

The question, how is this healthy for the US? How can a country progress when politics is constantly surrounded by this total nonsense?
well one thug is pure speculation…and likely wouldn’t of happened

so let’s just deal with the facts of what did happen. Xiden lied people died

that’s no good for america

So Biden's Chief of Staff didn't foresee that happening? Or his intelligence community?

And why didn't they have a plan to destroy that equipment before it fell into the hands of the enemy. That's what most any capable military leader in this country's history has done, from the revolutionary War, up to the Korean and Vietnam War.

Are you saying the top military leaders appointed to the Biden administration are incompetent?
Actually, while in charge of the 101st Airborne, Petraeus left behind a whole bunch of ordinances because he was in a hurry to get to Bagdad. Came back to bite us in the ass. But this shit about leaving equipment behind is nonsense. It is a clear example of how Facebook, social media, and bias news organizations have completely screwed up this country. The equipment was provided to the Afghan army. There were fires surrounding the airport as the US military demilitarized remaining equipment. While there are some equipment that was left behind, including aircraft and a few Blackhawk helicopters, the ability of the Taliban to even operate that equipment, let alone maintain it, is all but non-existent. No spare parts, no trained maintenance crews, these aren't Toyota trucks, there is little chance that equipment will ever be utilized.

The comical part is the idea that Biden had anything to do with it. What, did he call the generals and tell them to abandon common military practice and leave the equipment intact? Like the bit about drilling on federal lands, this whole left equipment behind is a clear demonstration of the utter ignorance of the Trump sheeple. Seriously, pull your head out of your ass and find some real news sources.

If Trump was President everything would go perfect, like it always has in everything he touched.

That’s the Trumpster fantasy and they will stick by it.
oh that’s just silly not everything was “perfect” - though most everything was better then now with xiden and the dems in power

If worms had machine guns, robins wouldn't fuck with them.

This whole dumpster fire is on your boy China Joe.

Suck it.
All said and done, I am damn glad he got us out of the pit, we should have been out of 10 years and two presidents ago. Nation Building, Bullsh#t. We suck at it. Only 13 of our troops were killed in the withdrawal during the final two weeks. I have seen more US troops die during a two-week annual training, here in the states. He did it, even though the (useless) Afghani Army surrendered and laid down their weapons while he and our military pulled it off. The Bast#rds could have turned in their weapons and equipment for destruction a month ago, but they showed their true colors before they had to stand up for their country, proving that country certainly not worth further investment of our military lives, material and money.
Thank you, President Joseph R. Biden, Jr.! I am damn glad I voted for you, Sir.

Forum List

Back