Mike Pence testifies for 7 hours before Jan. 6 grand jury after Trump’s bid to block him from doing so fails

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Pence’s testimony is sharply incriminating of Trump & moves the needle further in the direction of a Trump indictment.

Well we don't know if it's incriminating but if I was Pence I would be careful, lest trumpers want to hang him again.

• Banned
Hamilton County prosecutor (elected in 2022) Greg Garrison's reward for (allegedly!) using his fists to defend Mike Pence's honor. Garrison previously prosecuted Mike Tyson for rape. Pence endorsed Ted Cruz for POTUS in 2016 on Garrison's radio show, yet Trump clinched the nomination in Indiana

FQ49lheXIAAW61c

DB56sLAUQAA8VBb

Merrick Garland, wrecking 200+ years of American Republic history.

Do you even know what you're talking about?
Yes, do you?

Pence signals a 2024 bid as he meets with lawmakers and delivers South Carolina speech​

Pence on possible 2024 presidential run: "I think we've got time"​

Pence has surrounded himself with people like David McIntosh, president of Club for Growth, who "expected Pence to emerge from the Jan 6 drama with his reputation intact" after he certifies for Biden.

from the Indy Star:

“he will approach this as a constitutionalist, basically, and say, ‘What’s my role in the Constitution as president of the Senate?’” said David McIntosh, a Pence friend. “he’ll allow anybody who is going to move to object to be heard, but then abide by the majority of the Senate outcome.”

one Penceism that comes to mind regularly is: “the Rocky Mountains always look bigger from farther away” - meaning, we don’t always realize the magnitude & significance of moments/ situations we are in until after they’ve passed. He was so right

"we should do it just like the birds. spread our wings, and go wherever God takes us. no flapping" - Mike Pence

Forum List

Back