Simone Bails

Way to miss the point, dumbass.
Way to be pointless, dumbass and that was my whole point!

So ironically, how or why would you claim McGregor was "faking" anythng?
What does McGregor have to do with Biles?
If you did even a modicum of research you would know why it was no mystery
McGregor's leg snapped (to the point he's had a titanium rod inserted in his leg).
And you still are unable to say what his situation has to do with Simone Biles?

It's axiomatic that the stupidest people always lash out at others impugning their intelligence.
Go ahead and try and decipher your point, if you can. You have none, really.

Way to be pointless, dumbass and that was my whole point!

So ironically, how or why would you claim McGregor was "faking" anythng?
What does McGregor have to do with Biles?
If you did even a modicum of research you would know why it was no mystery
McGregor's leg snapped (to the point he's had a titanium rod inserted in his leg).
And you still are unable to say what his situation has to do with Simone Biles?

It's axiomatic that the stupidest people always lash out at others impugning their intelligence.
Go ahead and try and decipher your point, if you can. You have none, really.
It is hard to believe that even you could be this stupid. It is breathtaking.

It is hard to believe that even you could be this stupid. It is breathtaking.
Wow! A third grader is more sophisticated covering up his shitty blunders than you are.
You don't save face by making your diversion even more transparently lame than it was
before.

Never mind. You're a colossol waste of time anyway.

You "think" is worth fuck all. She has earned some forbearance.
I feel sorry for her. But she is, or was, a world class athlete, not a political figure. Whatever happened, she is less as a person now than a week ago. Champions are champions because of a combination of skill and determination. She has the skill, but unless she suffered from a physical problem like loss of balance, she lacks determination. If it’s a physical problem, I applaud her dropping out to give her team mates a better chance.

vd2fcj19ptsueqbhue8f6xhjv6k9.png

STFU loser MAGAtards

I feel sorry for her. But she is, or was, a world class athlete, not a political figure. Whatever happened, she is less as a person now than a week ago. Champions are champions because of a combination of skill and determination. She has the skill, but unless she suffered from a physical problem like loss of balance, she lacks determination. If it’s a physical problem, I applaud her dropping out to give her team mates a better chance.
Once again, and this is of course the point eric the dumbass missed completely, is that mental/emotional 'injuries' among athletes need to be taken as seriously as say a broken leg. These athletes are human beings, and mental/emotional concerns are as valid as more obviously physical ones. Would you tell some young person suffering from depression to "suck it up and get over it" until he killed himself?

I had only planned to read this thread not actually post but I can’t leave one of your comments alone. “Less as a person now than a week ago” should be modified for the sake of accuracy. A subset of Americans likely respect her less, but that still doesn’t mean that she is less of a person. Another subset understands an individual‘s choice with respect to competition. I am sad for the rest of the team, but since I do not know the details will not judge her for dropping out.

Now I am going to “go somewhere here” just because it’s crossed my mind. It could’ve crossed her mind that she didn’t think she was going to win because she wasn’t going be able to perform her best, therefore, dropped out prior to the event. As she stated her “mental” was off… I assume her focus?

I still don’t want to be a country like China, where we shame our competitors for failing to win a medal, and project personal shame on a “failed” athelete when they lose an athletic event.

Yes, dropping out during an individual or team sport is different than competing and failing to win. When you’re on a team personal decisions impact more than one. I would assume this weighed heavily on Biles mind, but I don’t claim to know. Regardless of personal decisions that we all make it hardly seems fair to judge somebody that we don’t even know, more than their public statements. It doesn’t seem right to fill in all the blanks until more blanks are filled, so I’ll try to withhold my judgment here.

I would imagine many people who support CCP agree with your statement- that Biles is less of a person now.

Last edited:
Wow...

He's also getting paid to do a job.

The idiocy of the right wing on this is not surprising but it does show how bloodthirsty you guys are.

Nothing "bloodthirsty" about being surprised to see an athlete at the top of her game letting her teammates down at this level.
Had this been a lesser event, it wouldn't be that big of a deal. This however is the Olympics which of course only come around every 4 years. She let her teammates down, and it likely cost them a gold medal.

Once again, and this is of course the point eric the dumbass missed completely, is that mental/emotional 'injuries' among athletes need to be taken as seriously as say a broken leg. These athletes are human beings, and mental/emotional concerns are as valid as more obviously physical ones. Would you tell some young person suffering from depression to "suck it up and get over it" until he killed himself?
Athletes that find competing too stressful shouldn't be taking up space some other person
could be filling and the US was fortunate Bile's stand in won the gold anyway.
I notice she didn't find the stress of filling in with the spotlight on her too frightening
or her routine too hazardous to compete.

By all means let Biles pack her bags and fly home. I've watched athletes compete in all situations
and sports for years and never seen the sudden mental fragility of Osaka/Biles display and can only assume
it's our woke class at work.

Biles seems like a bright genuine person so I don't wish her ill. Will we see Simone Biles compete again in Tokyo?

Maybe she can rehabilitate herself in her chosen field of endeavor.
But when you walk out in the biggest stage there is for her, I don't see how.

You seem real big on athletes mental state but you ignore many many people don't have
the privilege or opportunity to just walk away.
There are lots of people working in coal mines, oil rigs, fishing vessels, lumber harvesting, fire fighters or inner city police departments who don't have the luxury of just opting out.

You know why they keep going on? Because they have no choice. Your talk of Biles or Osaka
for instance, killing themselves eventually is just comical and it reveals what a overly dramatic
dope you are.
Ironically you like calling others "drama queens". As funny as it is sad.

Last edited:
Well the other far less seasoned girl stepped up and showed what strength is. Unfortunately all libbies and some cons celebrate weakness nowdays because weakness is laden with feelings.
Over next few weeks lots will continue to be said about Biles and very little about the true person deserving compliment

So, you don't think mental health problems are real.

Liberals flock to defend bad behavior because they are generally bad behavers

Remarkable woman who possesses psychotherapy and self diagnosis tools to self declare herself as unfit
Why the avoidance of professionals who are experienced in this?
I feel funny does not get you far Except in libbie land

You seem real big on athletes mental state but you ignore many many people don't have
the privilege or opportunity to just walk away.
Oh, so if McGregor didn't have tons of money already he would have continued the fight with that broken leg?

There are lots of people working in coal mines, oil rigs, fishing vessels, lumber harvesting, fire fighters or inner city police departments who don't have the luxury of just opting out.

You know why they keep going on? Because they have no choice. ....
People get hurt on those jobs all the time. They don't "suck it up" and continue working with serious injuries. That's why there is worker's comp and other protections, especially for those in hazardous professions.

Any other stupid things to say?

Well the other far less seasoned girl stepped up and showed what strength is. Unfortunately all libbies and some cons celebrate weakness nowdays because weakness is laden with feelings.
Over next few weeks lots will continue to be said about Biles and very little about the true person deserving compliment
Do you think Patton was right to slap that soldier in the face? Do you think all the brave vets who come home from war with PTSD are just "weak," or "faking it"?

Forum List

Back