Simone Bails

As I heard someone on the radio say yesterday, imagine if Tom Brady at the Super Bowl decided at halftime that his head wasn't in a good place, so he pulled himself from playing the 2nd half. The media wouldn't be patting him on the back saying he's just taking care of his mental health.

Wow...

He's also getting paid to do a job.

The idiocy of the right wing on this is not surprising but it does show how bloodthirsty you guys are.

Does it really matter? What she does is highly dangerous stuff, and if her mind isn't totally focused on what she's doing then it's more than just losing a gold medal, she could be badly hurt. I think there were people around her that were pulling and pushing her to do this or that and the pressure got to her and she didn't have a person to help deal with it and shield her from that shit.
Biles made a career out of performing difficult moves and doing "dangerous stuff".
Now, suddenly, that's an issue? I don't buy it.

What I find puzzling is that she has been under nearly continous pressure for about a decade, was on the cusp of winning another Gold then suddenly stops right in the middle of the Vault events.

She has dealt with numerous pressure situations without visible problems as she wins an incredible number of them for many years.

I wonder if there is something NEW that has tripped her, sexual assault or nearby threats, something that suddenly stopped her?

Go look at her career, how can pressure be a factor anymore having successfully dealt with it fo so long then fall apart so quickly.....

Simone Biles

Lying ass cocksucka probably never won competing on the city recreation track team, let alone any other level of track.
I didn’t go to a city school gay boy. Took pleasure in beating a bunch of you racist cocky city punks though. You should seek help for your inferiority complex.

Your racism is unacceptable, traitorous incel boy.

Monkeys? Try repeating that little joke in my presence, racist rat.

1627622634350.jpeg

Now Biles gets thrown off the front page because her teammate stepped up and WON the all around competition. She will now get the big deals and be held up as the example. THIS is what can happen when you don’t quit.

I remembering hearing how they wouldn't let Kareem Abdul Jabbar dunk in college. This is basically the same thing.
John Wooden didn’t let anybody on his teams dunk. He felt it was a me first play. Not remotely similar.

What I find puzzling is that she has been under nearly continous pressure for about a decade, was on the cusp of winning another Gold then suddenly stops right in the middle of the Vault events.

She has dealt with numerous pressure situations without visible problems as she wins an incredible number of them for many years.

I wonder if there is something NEW that has tripped her, sexual assault or nearby threats, something that suddenly stopped her?

Go look at her career, how can pressure be a factor anymore having successfully dealt with it fo so long then fall apart so quickly.....

Simone Biles

Connor McGregor threw leg kicks for over a decade, subjecting the bones to nearly continuous pressure. How puzzling that the bone would suddenly break. He must have been faking.

I remembering hearing how they wouldn't let Kareem Abdul Jabbar dunk in college. This is basically the same thing.
There was a time when all of the American athletes in the Olympics were amateurs and could not get paid for endorsements until after their careers. It slowly became muddled in different sports and then the donnybrook broke loose. Social media has become a monster on top of it with the TV media becoming politicized. Simone has made money while still being an athlete. that opens her up to criticism. The psyche problem issues are something else and understandable and the balance of personal enrichment and privacy concerns tilted to far onto one side.

John Wooden didn’t let anybody on his teams dunk. He felt it was a me first play. Not remotely similar.
You never know what you are talking about. I mean like never.

"Wooden, who was an old school coach himself, was not really for or against the rule. He was the type of coach and leader who was not going to spend time complaining but rather figuring out how to win with the new rule in place. He convinced Lew Alcindor and the rest of the team that the new rule would sharpen their game by forcing them (especially Alcindor) to learn other types of shots and moves."

John Wooden didn’t let anybody on his teams dunk. He felt it was a me first play. Not remotely similar
Dunking was outlawed by NCAA precisely because Lew Alcindor (i.e. Kareem Abdul Jabbar) was such
and intimidating inside presence for Wooden's UCLA squads.

The NCAA stopped the Bruins from dunking. Not John Wooden.

Connor McGregor threw leg kicks for over a decade, subjecting the bones to nearly continuous pressure. How puzzling that the bone would suddenly break. He must have been faking.
Faking what? If you claim McGregor's injury was from years of leg kicks to his opponents legs
then you must not know that bone becomes harder and more break resistant when it meets resistance
by building up bone density. Martial artists train hands and legs by kicking and punching hard
unforgiving surfaces over and over again tp

Trying to apply what happened in Connor McGregor's bad break to Simone Biles' sudden step down
is just taking two unrelated instances and trying to force them into your narrative, which is absurd
since someone would have be in Bile's head to understand her actions.

McGregor says his leg injury was present before his fight.

Last edited:
Faking what? If you claim McGregor's injury was from years of leg kicks to his opponents legs
then you must not know that bone becomes harder and more break resistant when it meets resistance
by building up bone density. Martial artists train hands and legs by kicking and punching hard
unforgiving surfaces over and over again tp

Trying to apply what happened in Connor McGregor's bad break to Simone Biles' sudden step down
is just taking two unrelated instances and trying to force them into your narrative, which is absurd
since someone would have be in Bile's head to understand her actions.

McGregor says his leg injury was present before his fight.
Way to miss the point, dumbass.

Forum List

Back