Simone Bails

Hey, what happened to all the haters who claimed Ms Biles was gonna cost the US a gold medal? :laughing0301:

Donā€™t know the difference between TEAM and INDIVIDUAL? Way to show your ignorance. Hereā€™s a clue dumbfuck, the quitter would have had ZERO to do with somebody elseā€™s winning.

No they didnt listen to him on everything. You're a fucking retard if you think players listen to their coaches on everything.
And thatā€™s shows just how ignorant you are you racist. No player on Woodenā€™s teams defied him. Just because an asshole you refuses to listen to a coach doesnā€™t mean everybody doesnā€™t listen.

And youā€™re illiterate. Wooden didnā€™t like it anyway. As proven. The players certainly would have listened to him.
Doesnt matter what Wooden didnt like. Jabbar dunked anyway until they banned it. In his own words.

ā€œTo me the new ā€˜no-dunkā€™ rule smacks a little of discrimination,ā€ he told the Chicago Defender. ā€œWhen you look at it ā€¦ most of the people who dunk are black athletes.ā€
-Kareem Abul Jabbar

Once again, and this is of course the point eric the dumbass missed completely, is that mental/emotional 'injuries' among athletes need to be taken as seriously as say a broken leg. These athletes are human beings, and mental/emotional concerns are as valid as more obviously physical ones. Would you tell some young person suffering from depression to "suck it up and get over it" until he killed himself?
Complete hogwash. She couldnā€™t handle a little adversity and cracked. Mentally weak.

And thatā€™s shows just how ignorant you are you racist. No player on Woodenā€™s teams defied him. Just because an asshole you refuses to listen to a coach doesnā€™t mean everybody doesnā€™t listen.
"No player on Woodenā€™s teams defied him"

Here he is smashing on those weak fools while playing for wooden/UCLA. You're just a retarded fuck that is never right about anything.

gettyimages-515502048.jpg

Here he is smashing on those weak fools while playing for wooden/UCLA. You're just a retarded fuck that is never right about anything.

gettyimages-515502048.jpg
You stupid retarded inbred. Wooden is on record saying he did not approve of the dunk. Continue to live in ignorance in your mommyā€™s basements. Or quit like Biles.

Do you think Patton was right to slap that soldier in the face? Do you think all the brave vets who come home from war with PTSD are just "weak," or "faking it"?
Which war did Simone Biles serve in?

Only an utterly imbecilic asshole such as yourself could think there is some equivalence between the
Battle of the Bulge and America's foremost gymnast refusing to compete in the Olympics.

Your stupidity and arrogance are amazing. No wonder so many here find you detestable.

You stupid retarded inbred. Wooden is on record saying he did not approve of the dunk. Continue to live in ignorance in your mommyā€™s basements. Or quit like Biles.
Doesnt matter what he approved of. You said no player defied him but then there's this. You're just a retarded, inbred, know nothing fuck. :auiqs.jpg:

The NCAA banned the dunk. Wooden didnt have jack shit to do with it.

main-qimg-a022606aab89f80e4b58608f6e41ee81

Last edited:
she had a bad day, but instead of trying to work through it, she quit.

No numbnuts. You dont know what you are talking about. She did try to work through it. She couldn't so she stepped aside so she wouldn't fuck up their chances of getting a medal.

"
What causes the twisties varies from gymnast to gymnastā€”sometimes, they can be triggered if the gymnast is training different twisting skills at the same time, for instance going back and forth between double twisting elements, one-and-a-half twists, and triples. Stress could contribute to them. Or they can just descend out of the blue for no reason.

For Biles, they occurred on the worldā€™s biggest stage, and the look of concern everyone saw on her face makes sense. ā€œShe is doing some of the most difficult skills in the entire world, and if youā€™re not mentally in a great place, or have the twisties, then that can be a matter or life or death,ā€ says Wieber. ā€œOne wrong landing, or landing on your neck, could be really, really dangerous.ā€ Biles has four skills named after her on the vault, floor and beam, including the daring triple-twisting double back flip on floor exercise."

How did you handle the pressure when you competed in the Olympics? What year was that?
Well scat video, I never had any desire to go to the Olympics. I handled my pressure fine in high school and college when it was EXPECTED for me to win. One little bit of adversity and Biles cracked. That shows mental weakness.

Did you EVER compete in a team and/or individual sport at any significant level, big mouth?
Yes I did scat video. My state titles from high school hang on my den wall. As do my titles and All America certificates from college. My college team had a tradition and we were expected to win every time out. We didnā€™t lead wire to wire in every race. But we didnā€™t quit one lap in. We toughened up and came back.

Forum List

Back