Can't wait to read Mary Trumps book.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
She is a highly regarded Psychologist with a back ground of telling the truth. up against a criminal who literally lies all the time. I will gladly help make this book a best seller. A insiders look at this criminal and his criminal family and how ugly ugly can be, by someone totally different then the rest of Donnie boys family , Mary Trump will tell you the truth, something these others family member never have and never will.

1593124619125.png

She is a highly regarded Psychologist with a back ground of telling the truth. up against a criminal who literally lies all the time. I will gladly help make this book a best seller. A insiders look at this criminal and his criminal family and how ugly ugly can be, by someone totally different then the rest of Donnie boys family , Mary Trump will tell you the truth, something these others family member never have and never will.
Two weeks ago, you probably had absolutely no idea she even existed.

A girl with a chip.

Mary L. Trump, a clinical psychologist, is the oldest child of Fred Trump Jr., and the oldest grandchild of Fred Trump Sr.. Mary's father died in 1981 at the age of 42 from a heart attack due to alcoholism.

Following the death of Fred Sr. in 1999, Mary and her brother, Fred III, contested Fred Sr.'s will in probate court, claiming that Fred Sr. was suffering from Alzheimer's disease, and the will was "procured by fraud and undue influence" by Fred Sr.'s other children, Donald, Maryanne, and Robert. A week later, Donald, Maryanne, and Robert terminated the medical coverage for Fred III's son, William, an 18-month old with epileptic spasms. In an interview with the New York Daily News, Mary said that her "aunt and uncles should be ashamed of themselves. I'm sure they are not." The suit was settled, with William's health insurance reinstated.Donald in 2016 explained his actions: "I was angry because they sued."

Mary Trump opposed her uncle's 2016 presidential campaign. After his election as president, she came into contact with The New York Times, providing tax documents from the Trump family as an anonymous source. The documents were used for a 2018 article that detailed financial fraud by Trump that won the Pulitzer Prize for Explanatory Reporting for David Barstow, Susanne Craig, and Russ Buettner.

Barstow pursued Mary Trump with an offer to ghostwrite a book for her. He introduced her to Andrew Wylie, his agent, who offered her a multi-million dollar advance. Craig and Buettner were angry to find out about this, and the editors of the Times forbade Barstow from writing the book due to its ethical guidelines. She ended up working with Jay Mandel of WME, and sold her book to Simon & Schuster at an auction.

LMAO.

All Trump's are bad immoral people, but this one does nothing but tell the truth and is well respected!

:auiqs.jpg:
And?
“In her affidavit Mary said she met her Uncle Robert at the Drake Hotel in New York in mid-1999. 'The purpose of the meeting was my uncle's attempt to persuade us to sign waivers and consents to the probate of my grandfather's will.“
Not Donald.

Trump is trying hard to block it. Let's hope he fails.

Trump loses and the country goes into full scale lawlessness and a deep depression, perfect conditions for Democratic Party global fascism, lousy for Americas future generations.

Trump will be fine, the wealthy will be fine, the middle-class and poor will know what really having their future screwed up is all about.

I really don't believe Americans are that stupid, just the left wing ... ;)

Last edited:
Trump loses and the country goes into full scale lawlessness and a deep depression, perfect conditions for Democratic Party global fascism, lousy for Americas future generations.

Trump will be fine, the wealthy will be fine, the middle-class and poor will know what really having their future screwed up is all about.

I really don't believe Americans are that stupid, just the left wing ... ;)
If you are talking about the economy and wages you would be nuts to elects a hate party member like scum bag for president , Dem bury the hate party in all aspects of the economy when one of theirs is president.

LMAO.

All Trump's are bad immoral people, but this one does nothing but tell the truth and is well respected!

:auiqs.jpg:
Scum bag and his family are pond scum, his brothers child Mary Trump is highly regarded honest person. So who should you think we should believe, You're funny!
She's honest because she's going to tell you what you want to hear. Is that your reasoning?

OP does not understand the meaning of literally.

When Trump said the USA killed Soleimani was he lying?

No.

Therefore OP is lying.

Forum List

Back