Silicon Valley season 5 review

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
I just watched the season 5 finale. The show continues to be one of my favorites. Surprisingly, it still holds up well after T.J. Miller's exit from the show. Laurie Bream becomes an even bigger character this season, and she cracks me up. The entire cast is great. I think my favorite character for the entire show is Gavin Belson.

I heard that season 6 might be the last, and I think that'd be a good point to end the show. It'd be awesome if T.J. Miller returns next season if it is the last season.

9/10

I'm not a fan of this season. Unless they can do something fresh for season 6, it will be its last.

TJ Miller went off the rails and totally fucked himself. Not only is he off Silicon Valley, I read that Ryan Reynolds is tired of his shit and Miller won't be part of any farther Deadpool involved movies like X-Force.

I'm not a fan of this season. Unless they can do something fresh for season 6, it will be its last.

TJ Miller went off the rails and totally fucked himself. Not only is he off Silicon Valley, I read that Ryan Reynolds is tired of his shit and Miller won't be part of any farther Deadpool involved movies like X-Force.

I don't really know or care about T.J. Miller's private life. I just know he's funny on the show. I actually liked season 5, but I do think it's good that they shortened it to 8 episodes.

I don't really know or care about T.J. Miller's private life. I just know he's funny on the show. I actually liked season 5, but I do think it's good that they shortened it to 8 episodes.

Miller was accused of sexual assault by a woman or two from his comedy days, and recently was arrested for calling in a bomb threat on a passenger train.

Miller was accused of sexual assault by a woman or two from his comedy days, and recently was arrested for calling in a bomb threat on a passenger train.

I heard about the bomb threat thing, but not the assault. If true, then he belongs in jail/prison. He's still hilarious on the show.

Forum List

Back