Signups For Official Usmb Mafia Game #6

/in
I have to work twice as hard as everyone else. I'm sure this discrimination and prejudice is because of my religion.

Glad you decided to play. It should be fun, even if we get killed right away.....:D

What's up with the thanks thing? I've never been thanked for posting before.

It's a way of agreeing with you without having to make posts that say we agree with you.

Plus you get some sort of USMB brownie points for accumulating agrees and thanks. (There's some membership dissent over the current ratings system.)

What's up with the thanks thing? I've never been thanked for posting before.

It's a way of agreeing with you without having to make posts that say we agree with you.

Plus you get some sort of USMB brownie points for accumulating agrees and thanks. (There's some membership dissent over the current ratings system.)

/in
I have to work twice as hard as everyone else. I'm sure this discrimination and prejudice is because of my religion.

Glad you decided to play. It should be fun, even if we get killed right away.....:D
lulz...
after raising such a stink, something very important has come up far sooner than anticipated. I'm going to have to "out" for this game. Swear I wanted to play though but I can't.

lulz...
after raising such a stink, something very important has come up far sooner than anticipated. I'm going to have to "out" for this game. Swear I wanted to play though but I can't.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it's something good.
There will be many more games here, please join one when you can! :smiliehug:

Yeah, there's ratings and trophy points and you can agree with a post, thank a post, or rate it as informative.

So have fun with it. Also don't forget the smilies. :) :cool: ;) :p

Waiting on ika. Will send him a PM at the main site soon.

I apologize for the wait, everyone.

Yeah, there's ratings and trophy points and you can agree with a post, thank a post, or rate it as informative.

So have fun with it. Also don't forget the smilies. :) :cool: ;) :p
unless there is some sort of Captain Smilies award, I think I'll skip those. Although I'll try not to be shy on memes and links to my favorite youtube videos. speaking of favorite youtube videos. Good Mythical Morning.

OK, I think the SK being in there will make it somewhat better because I was just thinking this is somewhat rebel sided with the guards not knowing who the other guards are. Add in the extra players as rebels and yes, more opportunity for rebels to be lynched but still somewhat one-sided. I think the fact that the guards don't know each other is what makes it that way. I totally get no nights and no communication however. With the SK in there, it seems like a slightly better balance. But what do I know?

Edit-Also, please clarify the win condition of the guards if the ruler is lynched but the SK is still alive and one or more guards are still alive.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back