Rebel
Rebel
Rebel
Rebel
Loyal Guard
Loyal Guard
Loyal Guard
Ruler/King

A more riveting challenge would be to minus a Rebel and add in a fourth Guard, but I'm not sure.

Hmmm, the second seems favored toward the Rebels. You would almost need another guard.

The first would be interesting. Would we have to kill the SK as well as the ruler then and would the SK get to kill people?

Alright. Apparently we're at 13. I don't get the feeling Lulz is serious. I'm thinking we're good to go at 13 for now. If Sameech/Grandma/Cafe/Gath want to join in, that'd be great. SPots are still open. :D

Since we're currently at 13, I think we should just run the basic Setup for now.

The SK wouldn't be able to kill. The Rebels would have to suss it out, too.

At 13, this is my plan:

Rebel
Rebel
Rebel
Rebel
Rebel
Rebel
Rebel
Rebel
Rebel
Loyal Guard
Loyal Guard
Loyal Guard
Ruler/King

If just one more player come in to play, we'll add in a Usurper (SK).

At 13, this is my plan:

Rebel
Rebel
Rebel
Rebel
Rebel
Rebel
Rebel
Rebel
Rebel
Loyal Guard
Loyal Guard
Loyal Guard
Ruler/King

If just one more player come in to play, we'll add in a Usurper (SK).

How about giving the Usurper a kill night ability that fails against anybody but the king?

Decreased risk for the rebels, but what's a killer without a weapon?

How about giving the Usurper a kill night ability that fails against anybody but the king?

Too much power in the SK's hands this way. And there is no night. The noose is a weapon isn't it? You just have to get others to go along.

Too much power in the SK's hands this way. And there is no night. The noose is a weapon isn't it? You just have to get others to go along.

No point for the role, then. You could call it "Inhumane Dog Catcher" and it'd have the same effect.

Alright. Apparently we're at 13. I don't get the feeling Lulz is serious. I'm thinking we're good to go at 13 for now. If Sameech/Grandma/Cafe/Gath want to join in, that'd be great. SPots are still open. :D

Since we're currently at 13, I think we should just run the basic Setup for now.

I thought lulz said he wanted to play. ika was the one that said he didn't want to play....or did lulz change his mind?

No point for the role, then. You could call it "Inhumane Dog Catcher" and it'd have the same effect.

It would make the game a lot more challenging because the usurper would also have to be killed for the rebels to win. The point to the role is the the same as any other SK. To stay alive and get everyone else lynched. The only difference between the SK and the ruler is the ruler also wants the guards alive. It's multiball with no night phase so no one kills. It makes total sense to me but no one ever said I was normal or thought like a normal person so it is possible I'm missing something here.

I thought lulz said he wanted to play. ika was the one that said he didn't want to play....or did lulz change his mind?

I think Wake didn't take lulz seriously because-troll.

It would make the game a lot more challenging because the usurper would also have to be killed for the rebels to win. The point to the role is the the same as any other SK. To stay alive and get everyone else lynched. The only difference between the SK and the ruler is the ruler also wants the guards alive. It's multiball with no night phase so no one kills. It makes total sense to me but no one ever said I was normal or thought like a normal person so it is possible I'm missing something here.

What would Ted Bundy's title be without his ability to kill? Political Campaigner. He'd have probably fit right in here at USMB, for that matter.

Jeffrey Dahmer? Phlebotomist.
John Wayne Gacy? Clown!

What would Ted Bundy's title be without his ability to kill? Political Campaigner. He'd have probably fit right in here at USMB, for that matter.

Jeffrey Dahmer? Phlebotomist.
John Wayne Gacy? Clown!

Down, boy!

<throws House a raw piece of steak>

Regards from Rosie

House
Mertex
TheOldSchool
Wolfsister77
AyeCantSeeYou
FA_Q2
ScarletRage
MeBell60
Shaitra
RosieS
tso!
Josh_B
You are missing lulz
I would add you shouldn't invite people and then say they're not welcome when the show up. Expect my attitude on the main site to become bitter and hostile.

Forum List

Back