signatures

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
How do we change our Signature under this new system?

I can't cut and paste an image, and when I try to insert via a url, it either takes forever to load, of it doesn't load at all.

I'd like to put this one in, but can't seen to get it to work.

1591270907834.png

Suggestions?

I can't cut and paste an image, and when I try to insert via a url, it either takes forever to load, of it doesn't load at all.

View attachment 345446

Suggestions?
find a smaller sig meme.
love to.

seems they come in one size when linking a URL
I understand I hated the idea that an avi couldn't be a gif when they switch over in 2014.

View attachment 345446

Suggestions?

Try using that attachment instead of the url.

Attachments

• Will.png
    Will.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 83
didn't work

I trust, that's what the line in your sig looked like?

[IMG]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/attachments/337/337491-a294488362f4cbdf6c70e3255c911af0.jpg[/IMG]

If so, and it still didn't work, the pic might still be too large. That's a question for the Admin to answer.

View attachment 345446

Suggestions?

Love the graphic.. Should be a thread in itself.. Wont believe how many members dont' understand that Venn Diagram.. I'm in that intersection as well...

Problem might be the sizing of it.. I'll grab it and try to insert it in mine for a test.

Forum List

Back