Signature update

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Just updated my signature with something that is quite relevant in the current political landscape:

In a landmark 1973 case, Norwood v. Harrison, the Supreme Court held that government “may not induce, encourage or promote private persons to accomplish what it is constitutionally forbidden to accomplish.”

Just updated my signature with something that is quite relevant in the current political landscape:

In a landmark 1973 case, Norwood v. Harrison, the Supreme Court held that government “may not induce, encourage or promote private persons to accomplish what it is constitutionally forbidden to accomplish.”
Spoken like the Commie you are

Legal finds are now commie? Oh wait I forgot you think any thing that opposes your ignorant views is to be labeled bad even legal findings and facts of legal merit.
LOL
As another Commie chimes in

No one gives a fuck

Nice deflection Commie
Nobody is buying it
I don't really blame you for not commenting on the content of my signature. No other commies are commenting on it either. What on earth could a lefty post to slap down the merits of such a quote? You guys need to post SOMETHING to defend censorship, right? OK, post your next evasion.

I don't really blame you for not commenting on the content of my signature. No other commies are commenting on it either. What on earth could a lefty post to slap down the merits of such a quote? You guys need to post SOMETHING to defend censorship, right? OK, post your next evasion.

Shut up COMMIE

Apparently, lefties don't want to mess with this, so I'll just remind all my fellow righties to remember my new signature. Although lefties are going to be trampling all over it to enforce leftyism, keep it in mind and post this reminder in your threads to remind lefties of what they hate so much. You can just copy n paste it from my signature anytime you need to post it...

No one gives a fuck
Just a reminder:

Forum List

Back