Is censorship and cancel culture building trust in those who aren't getting the jab?

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Is censorship, cancel culture, deplatforming, and suppression of speech building trust in those who don't trust the jab? Will the inevitable answers that evade this opening post question build trust in those who don't trust the jab? My personal opinion is that transparency is the only way to reach those who do not trust the jab.

It isn't about the jab. Censorship, cancel culture, deplatforming, and suppression of speech will never generate trust, no matter what. Too many people can see through those things.
Do you think lefties believe this?

They believe whatever they're told by The Party to believe.....Not a micro-shred of principle in any of them.
Thirty years ago, I thought religious fundamentalists were the stupidist people on Earth as they thumped their bibles and claimed that dinosaur bones were placed on Earth by Satan to fool us all.

Today, they have been replaced by a much larger group of fundamentalists equally stupid, but this time it isn't a bible they thump, but simply a group of rigid, arbitrary and unquestioned views based upon political identity.

Is censorship, cancel culture, deplatforming, and suppression of speech building trust in those who don't trust the jab? Will the inevitable answers that evade this opening post question build trust in those who don't trust the jab? My personal opinion is that transparency is the only way to reach those who do not trust the jab.
How about if you inform your "jabber" of your concern and they collect more metadata from you for a more comprehensive understanding of the physiology of those who may believe they may be more at risk? It would be helpful to be able to identify those who may be more at risk to be able to find better solutions.

How about if you inform your "jabber" of your concern and they collect more metadata from you for a more comprehensive understanding of the physiology of those who may believe they may be more at risk? It would be helpful to be able to identify those who may be more at risk to be able to find better solutions.
"Is censorship, cancel culture, deplatforming, and suppression of speech building trust in those who don't trust the jab? Will the inevitable answers that evade this opening post question build trust in those who don't trust the jab?"

The bold portion of my opening post quote above addressed your post before you even clicked on this thread.

"Is censorship, cancel culture, deplatforming, and suppression of speech building trust in those who don't trust the jab? Will the inevitable answers that evade this opening post question build trust in those who don't trust the jab?"

The bold portion of my opening post quote above addressed your post before you even clicked on this thread.
The point is you don't have to trust the jab to get jabbed.

I do not see any replies on this thread that support the notion that censorship, deplatforming, cancel culture, or suppression of speech makes people have more trust in the jab. Obviously, no lefty on this site believes that this is the way to get people to have more trust in the jab, yet they still support the use of these ineffective tactics.

I see even fewer replies in any threads that right-wingers have more than fallacy instead of any valid arguments for rebuttal, yet right-wingers support the tactics of fallacy over reason.
Why support censorship, cancel culture, and suppression of speech as a way to get people to get the jab if you KNOW it is not working? Isn't the goal to get everybody to get the jab? Why not just tell people the truth instead of using all these ineffective censorship shenanigans?

What censorship?
This censorship:

Merit based arguments are more trustworthy than censorship.

Forum List

Back