Sidney Powell was pressured to admit she was lying about the Dominion voting company

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
And look at the damage this Trump toadie did. She whipped up Trumps base to make them believe there was tampering of the very secure voting machines, and people stormed the capitol and people died. I hope they take her for every cent she has, and then some. Remember the lies about Chavez and that she had so much evidence against Dominion on how they were cheating? She said she couldn't wait to unleash the Kraken on these folks. What a piece of garbage she is. This is why and how the Republican party has gone to shit.

And look at the damage this Trump toadie did. She whipped up Trumps base to make them believe there was tampering of the very secure voting machines, and people stormed the capitol and people died. I hope they take her for every cent she has, and then some. Remember the lies about Chavez and that she had so much evidence against Dominion on how they were cheating? She said she couldn't wait to unleash the cracken on these folks. What a piece of garbage she is. This is why and how the Republican party has gone to shit.

This Chinese troll is back from his ban. Yay!

Pressured by whom?
She's a liar and a scammer who bilked the Trump rube cultists out of millions of dollars.
Take every dollar she has. Disbar her. Grind her into the fucking dirt.
She tried to save America by proving that election fraud happened. I hope for her sake she can still get a fair trial in America.

Wait....Trump's peeps pressured her to go with her story, right before they cut her loose in order to follow the much more obvious evidence of widespread past-post ballot box stuffing.

Do you crackpots ever run these shit narratives through your fish-sized brains, at least twice, to try and make any sense of them?

Last edited:
And look at the damage this Trump toadie did. She whipped up Trumps base to make them believe there was tampering of the very secure voting machines, and people stormed the capitol and people died. I hope they take her for every cent she has, and then some. Remember the lies about Chavez and that she had so much evidence against Dominion on how they were cheating? She said she couldn't wait to unleash the cracken on these folks. What a piece of garbage she is. This is why and how the Republican party has gone to shit.

This Chinese troll is back from his ban. Yay!

Never got banned, but thanks for the concern while you show up here with your britches down and no argument as always.

Pressured by whom?
She's a liar and a scammer who bilked the Trump rube cultists out of millions of dollars.
Take every dollar she has. Disbar her. Grind her into the fucking dirt.
She tried to save America by proving that election fraud happened. I hope for her sake she can still get a fair trial in America.
She already admitted she was lying. She made a fair trial that much easier.

She was telling the truth.

Now, she's lying to try to save herself.
Lying to save herself still doesn't save her from spending a bunch of money. If she were really doing that, she's really fucking dumb.

Wait....Trump's peeps pressured her to go with her story, right before they cut her loose in order to follow the much more obvious evidence of widespread past-post ballot box stuffing.

Do you crackpots ever run these shit narratives through your fish-sized brains, at least twice, to try and make any sense of them?
Do you know what the truth looks like? Fuck no.

I am pretty sure that Gina Haspel never allowed her access to the CIA Kraken software.

There is considerably less information at that link now, than there was. . . a few months ago, they have deleted A LOT. . . well, all of the information now.

In all of the court cases, she was continually rebuffed, b/c they did not have standing. Only a voter in a contested state would have standing. According to the Constitution, elections need to be conducted by the states, thus, there was absolutely no precedent to use national intelligence methods on the states.

Sidney was counting her chickens before they were going to hatch. She wanted to use Federal law in state matters. . . which, when fighting for small government conservatives? Seems sort of ironic? :heehee:

Now, she might have assumed there were statistical anomalies that justified using CIA hacking tools to prove her case, but she did not have the authority, and if the Administration used the CIA to usurp the authority of the states to conduct their own elections? Yeah, there would have been riots in every metropolis across the land, and Trump would have shown himself to be the tyrant everyone said he was. . . even IF he had gotten more votes. Which honestly, of the two exit polling sources I looked at? He didn't.

You can't break the law to show that the law was broken.

It was sort of a catch 22.

1616556031431.png

I'm all for the blob's attorney fleecing dumbass blobbers for their stimulus checks. Couldn't happen to a nicer group of people.

What bugged me about her schtick was when she said the US Military had raided a place in Germany. And that the conspiracy theory she repeated had dead US Soldiers.

She was telling the truth.

Now, she's lying to try to save herself.
She was lying and had no Kraken to release, now she is fessing up, trying to save her own out of work lawyer ass. Suspect Dominion will nail her anyway. You attack and slander a corporation with no proof, in public, even for or maybe especially for political ends and you are probably screwed. I think she road the tiger too long to get off without it taking a bite or two out of her ass. The news services mostly knew when to cut their losses or loss potential losses and back off the bull crap.

It's not for the lack of trying but the Republicans haven't come up with anything in the 2020 election that nears the situation with Diebold in Ohio which gave the 2004 election to GW Bush.

Forum List

Back