Sickening how the mainstream media will not OUT Huma Abedin, a Muslim radical.

If you have a quote to offer, offer it.
I don't do hoops! They found her name associated with radical groups.

Show us the quote, don't tell us about it. Either you have a quote to offer us....or you have excuses why you don't.

And so far, you have excuses why you don't.
What quote are you looking for?

Huma Abedin ever taking a 'radical islamic' position.

And that's three strikes, kiddo. If you had such a quote, you'd have shown us. Instead, you gave us three posts of excuses.
So why was she listed as an editor to a publication that denounced equal rights for women? Along with her esteemed muddier?

When you actually have a quote of Huma Abedin taking any radical islamic position, I'll be around.

Until then......all you have are excuses why you can't. Just like Turky.

I don't do hoops! They found her name associated with radical groups.

Show us the quote, don't tell us about it. Either you have a quote to offer us....or you have excuses why you don't.

And that's three strikes, kiddo. If you had such a quote, you'd have shown us. Instead, you gave us three posts of excuses.
So why was she listed as an editor to a publication that denounced equal rights for women? Along with her esteemed muddier?

When you actually have a quote of Huma Abedin taking any radical islamic position, I'll be around.

GFY. The rest of us are talking about what she did. Actions you know? ACTIONS speak louder than words.

I am not here to convince your willfully obtuse dumbass of anything. Look what a disaster your fucking side has created.

Huma Abedin worked at a radical Muslim journal for a dozen years | New York Post

One of Clinton’s biggest accomplishments listed on her campaign website is her support for the UN women’s conference in Bejing in 1995, when she famously declared, “Women’s rights are human rights.” Her speech has emerged as a focal point of her campaign, featured prominently in last month’s Morgan Freeman-narrated convention video introducing her as the Democratic nominee.

However, soon after that “historic and transformational” 1995 event, as Clinton recently described it, her top aide Huma Abedin published articles in a Saudi journal taking Clinton’s feminist platform apart, piece by piece. At the time, Abedin was assistant editor of the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs working under her mother, who remains editor-in-chief. She was also working in the White House as an intern for then-first lady Clinton.

GFY. The rest of us are talking about what she did. Actions you know? ACTIONS speak louder than words.

I am not here to convince your willfully obtuse dumbass of anything. Look what a disaster your fucking side has created.

Huma Abedin worked at a radical Muslim journal for a dozen years | New York Post

One of Clinton’s biggest accomplishments listed on her campaign website is her support for the UN women’s conference in Bejing in 1995, when she famously declared, “Women’s rights are human rights.” Her speech has emerged as a focal point of her campaign, featured prominently in last month’s Morgan Freeman-narrated convention video introducing her as the Democratic nominee.

However, soon after that “historic and transformational” 1995 event, as Clinton recently described it, her top aide Huma Abedin published articles in a Saudi journal taking Clinton’s feminist platform apart, piece by piece. At the time, Abedin was assistant editor of the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs working under her mother, who remains editor-in-chief. She was also working in the White House as an intern for then-first lady Clinton.

And where is that quote of Huma Abedin ever supporting a 'radical islamic' position?

And where is that quote of Huma Abedin ever supporting a 'radical islamic' position?
Action, my dear are what defines you. Anyone can tell ewe anything they think your ass wants to hear. What were Abedins actions? That's what counts.

None is really needed unless you're one of Islam's ass-kissers. For the rest of us, this can suffice.

Ms. Abedin worked for many years at a journal that promotes Islamic-supremacist ideology that was founded by a top al-Qaeda financier, Abdullah Omar Naseef. Naseef ran the Rabita Trust, a formally designated foreign terrorist organization under American law. Ms. Abedin and Naseef overlapped at the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs (JMMA) for at least seven years. Throughout that time (1996–2003), Ms. Abdein worked for Hillary Clinton in various capacities.

The Atheist Conservative: » Abdullah Omar Naseef

Asked and given. Not that I care what you accept or not. You're an idiot.

Action, my dear are what defines you. Anyone can tell ewe anything they think your ass wants to hear. What were Abedins actions? That's what counts.

She was probably too savy to leave a verbal trail that would limit her rise to power.

She was probably too savy to leave a verbal trail that would limit her rise to power.
It says a lot about the gullibility of skylar! Seems as if she/ he will believe any damn thing a democrat tells them.

Does no one’s background in the Obama Administration and the Clinton machine ever matter? We have overlooked the Iranian born Valerie Jarret who CONTROLS Barack Obama’s every move. That woman is poison. FBI Files Show Valerie Jarrett's Hardcore Communist Family And Hillary Clinton has the same arrangement with another #1 confidant, Huma Abedin, another Muslim like Jarrett.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Revealed! Clinton campaign’s link to radical Islam

Huma Abedin is Hillary Clinton’s right-hand pal, first working as a White House intern in 1996 when Clinton was the First Lady. But Abedin has also spent years listed as an editor for a radical publication that blamed the United States for 9/11, defended domestic violence, and criticized feminist positions, The New York Post reports.

Abedin served as the assistant editor for the controversial Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs from 1996-2008 — a publication some critics label an extremely radical Islamic journal, and where her mother, Saleha Mahmood Abedin, is still editor-in-chief.

During Abedin’s time as editor, multiple articles were also published that completely counter the feminist positions that have the Clinton campaign polling so high among women voters.

In 1996, her mother authored an article criticizing gender equality, saying that, “Empowerment of women does more harm than benefit” And the article defends domestic abuse, calling it a result of, “the stress and frustrations that men encounter in their daily lives.”

In 2012, then-Rep. Michelle Bachman and four other members of Congress asked security agencies to look into whether the terror organization Muslim Brotherhood was covertly influencing staff members of the U.S. government. Specifically, Bachmann pointed to Abedin as someone that should be investigated for her Muslim extremist ties, and her reasoning was not without evidence.

In addition to Abedin’s mother’s link to the radical Muslim publication, an Egyptian newspaper claimed that she was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood’s secret women’s division known as the Muslim Sisterhood.

Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill said in a statement Sunday, “My understanding is that her name was simply listed on the masthead at that period. She did not play a role in editing at the publication.”

A classic Clinton move — deny, deny, deny. But keep in mind, these messages are coming from the same person who said, “I never sent or received any classified material.”

LOL.....why won't mainstream media publish right wing religious bigotry?

Oh the tragedy....

It says a lot about the gullibility of skylar! Seems as if she/ he will believe any damn thing a democrat tells them.

I'm still waiting for that quote of Huma Abedin every supporting 'radical islamic' positions.

So far, you and Turk have managed excuses why you can present no such quote.

I'm still waiting for that quote of Huma Abedin every supporting 'radical islamic' positions.

So far, you and Turk have managed excuses why you can present no such quote.
I don't recall claiming there was a Quote! Are you just gullible or stupid?

Does no one’s background in the Obama Administration and the Clinton machine ever matter? We have overlooked the Iranian born Valerie Jarret who CONTROLS Barack Obama’s every move. That woman is poison. FBI Files Show Valerie Jarrett's Hardcore Communist Family And Hillary Clinton has the same arrangement with another #1 confidant, Huma Abedin, another Muslim like Jarrett.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Revealed! Clinton campaign’s link to radical Islam

Huma Abedin is Hillary Clinton’s right-hand pal, first working as a White House intern in 1996 when Clinton was the First Lady. But Abedin has also spent years listed as an editor for a radical publication that blamed the United States for 9/11, defended domestic violence, and criticized feminist positions, The New York Post reports.

Abedin served as the assistant editor for the controversial Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs from 1996-2008 — a publication some critics label an extremely radical Islamic journal, and where her mother, Saleha Mahmood Abedin, is still editor-in-chief.

During Abedin’s time as editor, multiple articles were also published that completely counter the feminist positions that have the Clinton campaign polling so high among women voters.

In 1996, her mother authored an article criticizing gender equality, saying that, “Empowerment of women does more harm than benefit” And the article defends domestic abuse, calling it a result of, “the stress and frustrations that men encounter in their daily lives.”

In 2012, then-Rep. Michelle Bachman and four other members of Congress asked security agencies to look into whether the terror organization Muslim Brotherhood was covertly influencing staff members of the U.S. government. Specifically, Bachmann pointed to Abedin as someone that should be investigated for her Muslim extremist ties, and her reasoning was not without evidence.

In addition to Abedin’s mother’s link to the radical Muslim publication, an Egyptian newspaper claimed that she was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood’s secret women’s division known as the Muslim Sisterhood.

Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill said in a statement Sunday, “My understanding is that her name was simply listed on the masthead at that period. She did not play a role in editing at the publication.”

A classic Clinton move — deny, deny, deny. But keep in mind, these messages are coming from the same person who said, “I never sent or received any classified material.”
Did Huma meet her husband at a dating site for perverts who send pictures of their Weiner to strange women on the Internet?
Well you will have to research a left wing news source to find that out, because otherwise they will not accept any information from anywhere else.

But do note, if you stick with left wing news sources only, you may not discover even one blemish concerning their queen.
Hillary's closest confidant and consigliere is an Islamist whore who happens to be married to a politician who sent pictures of his Weiner to total strangers on the Internet, before he was thrown out of office. In other words, she fits right in with the Clinton mafioso.

Hillary to Huma: "don't worry honey, my husband was also a pervert and a rapist who used his status to get blowjobs from naive 19 year old interns in the Oval Office."

Who knows maybe Hillary and Huma are lovers, actually. Wouldn't be surprised.

the rightwingnut blogosphere is not proof of anything. nutbar

In Post#13 on this thread the poster rhodescholar referred to your type (not you personally) with this comment: “You know she is not a radical how exactly? She worked at that publication for TEN years, and wrote frequently against women's rights. Its assholes like you who defend hillary -- no matter what-- that are part of the problem.”

In Post#11 he referred to you and those like you in this manner: “I can see the mentally ill idiots are engaging this thread in force.”

Harsh words, but I am unable to prepare a cogent argument to counter his claims.

To be fair, I wasn't referring to Jillian, with whom I share a strong affiliation for Israel and therefore, despite disagreeing with some of her opinions on other subjects, strongly consider her an admirable poster and ally.

I was referring specifically to shit like La ram fan & Fenton, who serve no purpose on either this forum or in the real world.

the rightwingnut blogosphere is not proof of anything. nutbar

In Post#13 on this thread the poster rhodescholar referred to your type (not you personally) with this comment: “You know she is not a radical how exactly? She worked at that publication for TEN years, and wrote frequently against women's rights. Its assholes like you who defend hillary -- no matter what-- that are part of the problem.”

In Post#11 he referred to you and those like you in this manner: “I can see the mentally ill idiots are engaging this thread in force.”

Harsh words, but I am unable to prepare a cogent argument to counter his claims.

To be fair, I wasn't referring to Jillian, with whom I share a strong affiliation for Israel and therefore, despite disagreeing with some of her opinions on other subjects, strongly consider her an admirable poster and ally.

I was referring specifically to shit like La ram fan & Fenton, who serve no purpose on either this forum or in the real world.

Ok, I accept that. Jillian does have redeeming value then. (even if I am a nutbar according to her : )

Pardon my exuberance. It will resurface.

LOL.....why won't mainstream media publish right wing religious bigotry?

Oh the tragedy....

The Clintons are the Bonnie and Clyde of D.C. And you couldn’t care less.

And Obama isn’t even smart enough to be C.W. Moss, he’s more like Blanch.

"Headlined “Women’s Rights Are Islamic Rights,” a 1996 article argues that single moms, working moms and gay couples with children should not be recognized as families. It also states that more revealing dress ushered in by women’s liberation “directly translates into unwanted results of sexual promiscuity and irresponsibility and indirectly promote violence against women.” In other words, sexually liberated women are just asking to be raped."

Never heard an american christian fundamentalist make the assertion, huh.

We are not talking about american christian fundamentalists, are we fucking retard?

None is really needed unless you're one of Islam's ass-kissers. For the rest of us, this can suffice.

Ms. Abedin worked for many years at a journal that promotes Islamic-supremacist ideology that was founded by a top al-Qaeda financier, Abdullah Omar Naseef. Naseef ran the Rabita Trust, a formally designated foreign terrorist organization under American law. Ms. Abedin and Naseef overlapped at the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs (JMMA) for at least seven years. Throughout that time (1996–2003), Ms. Abdein worked for Hillary Clinton in various capacities.

The Atheist Conservative: » Abdullah Omar Naseef
And how come Huma didn't change her last name to Weiner or whatever penis is in Arabic? Maybe she doesn't like penises? Inquiring minds want to know.

Laughing.....show us Huma Abedine ever advocating any 'radical muslim positions'.

You can't. As she hasn't. Where you're concluding that Huma must hold a position of someone who used to work with someone who used to work with someone who used to work with Huma's father.

You're playing a game of 7 degrees of Kevin Bacon. And badly.

Time for some more hysteric, over the top hyperbole.

So if Trump's aides worked for the KKK for ten years, you liberal turds would not complain about it? Oh that's right, you did...

Forum List

Back