Sickening how the mainstream media will not OUT Huma Abedin, a Muslim radical.

Please, please keep pushing the notion that Michelle Bachman makes sense.
Its MUCH more sick that they wont tell the truth that 9/11 was an inside job.

Do you really think that Clinton let those Muslims come to the country and take pilot training to fly airliners into buildings? That seems a little far fetched, even for the low life bottom feeding Clinton.
Clinton was President. The Muslims were in fact allowed to learn to fly those commercial airliners in America.

No one "connects dots" like you shoog.

The liberals will never point out the lies! They will only scream " lies, all lies."

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz...............

I hope you find an issue or topic someday you can approach coherently and logically, but I'm not waiting on it because I don't see any evidence you posses the capacity. You hate roughly have of your fellow citizens. Got that long ago. Was there ever anything else you were interested in "solving"?
Prove me wrong and point out the lies!

The liberals will never point out the lies! They will only scream " lies, all lies."

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz...............

I hope you find an issue or topic someday you can approach coherently and logically, but I'm not waiting on it because I don't see any evidence you posses the capacity. You hate roughly have of your fellow citizens. Got that long ago. Was there ever anything else you were interested in "solving"?
Prove me wrong and point out the lies!

I think perhaps you should read the post again love. Did I say anything at all about "lies"? That's what I mean, you've gone utterly mad.

Does no one’s background in the Obama Administration and the Clinton machine ever matter? We have overlooked the Iranian born Valerie Jarret who CONTROLS Barack Obama’s every move. That woman is poison. FBI Files Show Valerie Jarrett's Hardcore Communist Family And Hillary Clinton has the same arrangement with another #1 confidant, Huma Abedin, another Muslim like Jarrett.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Revealed! Clinton campaign’s link to radical Islam

Huma Abedin is Hillary Clinton’s right-hand pal, first working as a White House intern in 1996 when Clinton was the First Lady. But Abedin has also spent years listed as an editor for a radical publication that blamed the United States for 9/11, defended domestic violence, and criticized feminist positions, The New York Post reports.

Abedin served as the assistant editor for the controversial Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs from 1996-2008 — a publication some critics label an extremely radical Islamic journal, and where her mother, Saleha Mahmood Abedin, is still editor-in-chief.

During Abedin’s time as editor, multiple articles were also published that completely counter the feminist positions that have the Clinton campaign polling so high among women voters.

In 1996, her mother authored an article criticizing gender equality, saying that, “Empowerment of women does more harm than benefit” And the article defends domestic abuse, calling it a result of, “the stress and frustrations that men encounter in their daily lives.”

In 2012, then-Rep. Michelle Bachman and four other members of Congress asked security agencies to look into whether the terror organization Muslim Brotherhood was covertly influencing staff members of the U.S. government. Specifically, Bachmann pointed to Abedin as someone that should be investigated for her Muslim extremist ties, and her reasoning was not without evidence.

In addition to Abedin’s mother’s link to the radical Muslim publication, an Egyptian newspaper claimed that she was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood’s secret women’s division known as the Muslim Sisterhood.

Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill said in a statement Sunday, “My understanding is that her name was simply listed on the masthead at that period. She did not play a role in editing at the publication.”

A classic Clinton move — deny, deny, deny. But keep in mind, these messages are coming from the same person who said, “I never sent or received any classified material.”

muslim radicals do not marry jewish men.

the reason she's not being "outed" is that she isn't an extremist.

you're welcome, nutter butter
Her history tells a different story. Huma Abedin - Discover the Networks

you really need to learn to stop relying on garbage sources.

Does no one’s background in the Obama Administration and the Clinton machine ever matter? We have overlooked the Iranian born Valerie Jarret who CONTROLS Barack Obama’s every move. That woman is poison. FBI Files Show Valerie Jarrett's Hardcore Communist Family And Hillary Clinton has the same arrangement with another #1 confidant, Huma Abedin, another Muslim like Jarrett.

Huma Abedin is Hillary Clinton’s right-hand pal, first working as a White House intern in 1996 when Clinton was the First Lady. But Abedin has also spent years listed as an editor for a radical publication that blamed the United States for 9/11, defended domestic violence, and criticized feminist positions, The New York Post reports.

Abedin served as the assistant editor for the controversial Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs from 1996-2008 — a publication some critics label an extremely radical Islamic journal, and where her mother, Saleha Mahmood Abedin, is still editor-in-chief.

During Abedin’s time as editor, multiple articles were also published that completely counter the feminist positions that have the Clinton campaign polling so high among women voters.

In 1996, her mother authored an article criticizing gender equality, saying that, “Empowerment of women does more harm than benefit” And the article defends domestic abuse, calling it a result of, “the stress and frustrations that men encounter in their daily lives.”

In 2012, then-Rep. Michelle Bachman and four other members of Congress asked security agencies to look into whether the terror organization Muslim Brotherhood was covertly influencing staff members of the U.S. government. Specifically, Bachmann pointed to Abedin as someone that should be investigated for her Muslim extremist ties, and her reasoning was not without evidence.

In addition to Abedin’s mother’s link to the radical Muslim publication, an Egyptian newspaper claimed that she was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood’s secret women’s division known as the Muslim Sisterhood.

Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill said in a statement Sunday, “My understanding is that her name was simply listed on the masthead at that period. She did not play a role in editing at the publication.”

A classic Clinton move — deny, deny, deny. But keep in mind, these messages are coming from the same person who said, “I never sent or received any classified material.”

muslim radicals do not marry jewish men.

the reason she's not being "outed" is that she isn't an extremist.

you're welcome, nutter butter
Her history tells a different story. Huma Abedin - Discover the Networks

you really need to learn to stop relying on garbage sources.
You should really quit lying but I don't see that happening any time soon.

Did Huma meet her husband at a dating site for perverts who send pictures of their Weiner to strange women on the Internet?

Did Huma meet her husband at a dating site for perverts who send pictures of their Weiner to strange women on the Internet?
Well you will have to research a left wing news source to find that out, because otherwise they will not accept any information from anywhere else.

But do note, if you stick with left wing news sources only, you may not discover even one blemish concerning their queen.

Laughing.....show us Huma Abedine ever advocating any 'radical muslim positions'.

You can't. As she hasn't. Where you're concluding that Huma must hold a position of someone who used to work with someone who used to work with someone who used to work with Huma's father.

You're playing a game of 7 degrees of Kevin Bacon. And badly.

Time for some more hysteric, over the top hyperbole.

Last edited:
Laughing.....show us Huma Abedine ever advocating any 'radical muslim positions'.

You can't. As she hasn't. Where you're concluding that Huma must hold a position of someone who used to work with someone who used to work with someone who used to work with Huma's father.

Well, you can play the “total naïve game” and act as though all these connections and previous positions are chance matters and totally harmless. But then, that is how scoundrels like Obama get elected and that is how he can retain a Muslim Communist as his closest advisor, if not controller, for the past 8 years. Because you people and the media don’t seem to care. Articles: Obama's Strange Dependence on Valerie Jarrett

This article on the lovely Huma is a serious conviction and why this woman is not to be trusted. We are not looking for the left think tank to second the motion. Huma Abedin - Discover the Networks

Last edited:

Well, you can play the “total naïve game” and act as though all these connections and previous positions are chance matters and totally harmless. But then, that is how shitheads like Obama get elected and that is how he can retain an Muslim Communist as his closest advisor, if not controller, for the past 8 years. Because you people and the media don’t seem to care. Articles: Obama's Strange Dependence on Valerie Jarrett

This article on the lovely Huma is a serious conviction of this woman not to be trusted. We are not looking to the left think tank to second the motion. Huma Abedin - Discover the Networks

And by 'totally naive', you mean citing Huma Abedin on her own positions rather than whatever hapless horseshit you make up, pretending to BE Huma Abedin?

Quote her. Don't *tell* me what she believes. Show me what she believes. Using her own words. Not your own. As you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Well, you can play the “total naïve game” and act as though all these connections and previous positions are chance matters and totally harmless. But then, that is how shitheads like Obama get elected and that is how he can retain an Muslim Communist as his closest advisor, if not controller, for the past 8 years. Because you people and the media don’t seem to care. Articles: Obama's Strange Dependence on Valerie Jarrett

This article on the lovely Huma is a serious conviction of this woman not to be trusted. We are not looking to the left think tank to second the motion. Huma Abedin - Discover the Networks

And by 'totally naive', you mean citing Huma Abedin on her own positions rather than whatever hapless horseshit you make up, pretending to BE Huma Abedin?

Quote her. Don't *tell* me what she believes. Show me what she believes. Using her own words. Not your own. As you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

You are being a jackass. I doubt the lady wants to be quoted and outed.

However, if we could get a better look at those 34,000 deleted emails, now another 15,000, I bet there are some words of interest between those two women. But anyone who gets near them is either blackmailed or possibly taken out. Comey caved. They all cave. Because their families are more important than their duty to America.

We finally uncovered what a total criminal Hillary Clinton is, and her husband. None of that makes a difference with you, does it? You don't care who is getting screwed or who profits or who dies. Stay oblivious... you'll live longer.

You are being a jackass. I doubt the lady wants to be quoted and outed.

Laughing.....I'm simply not accepting that YOU citing YOU are Huma Abedin.

And you citing yourself is all you have. You can't show us even one 'radical islamic' position that Huma Abedin has ever taken. Ever. Yet in your typical style of raging hysterics and over the top hyperbole.....are 'sickened' that the media won't just take your word on Huma and instead listens to the woman's own positions.

Sorry slick.....but your imagination isn't Huma Abedin or her positions.

Well, where her name appears should count? Yes?

If you have a quote to offer, offer it.
I don't do hoops! They found her name associated with radical groups.

Show us the quote, don't tell us about it. Either you have a quote to offer us....or you have excuses why you don't.

And so far, you have excuses why you don't.
What quote are you looking for?

Huma Abedin ever taking a 'radical islamic' position.

And that's three strikes, kiddo. If you had such a quote, you'd have shown us. Instead, you gave us three posts of excuses.

Well, where her name appears should count? Yes?

If you have a quote to offer, offer it.
I don't do hoops! They found her name associated with radical groups.

Show us the quote, don't tell us about it. Either you have a quote to offer us....or you have excuses why you don't.

And so far, you have excuses why you don't.
What quote are you looking for?

Huma Abedin ever taking a 'radical islamic' position.

And that's three strikes, kiddo. If you had such a quote, you'd have shown us. Instead, you gave us three posts of excuses.
So why was she listed as an editor to a publication that denounced equal rights for women? Along with her esteemed muddier?

Forum List

Back