Sick: San Diego college instructs students on pedophillia as a sexual orientation

Oh, you mean the guy who kicked Epstein out of his resort when Epstein started getting pedo-ey with an underage girl?
No, we mean the guy that only severed the relationship after a bad business deal, and several years after epstein started diddling children from his club.

this type of advocacy for child endangerment,
Wher are you getting this nonsense? Teaching the facts of the matter is no such thing. They trust their students to be thinking adults. Apparently, you would not fit in, and would see this teaching as some sort of greenlight for pedophilia.

No, we mean the guy that only severed the relationship after a bad business deal, and several years after epstein started diddling children from his club.
You have access to the court filings that reveal the timeline of Epstein's removal from Mar-a-lago?
You can prove there was a "several year" gap between Epstein's assault of an underage girl there and when Trump banned him?

Why don't you prove that.

Wher are you getting this nonsense? Teaching the facts of the matter is no such thing. They trust their students to be thinking adults. Apparently, you would not fit in, and would see this teaching as some sort of greenlight for pedophilia.
Again, where are you getting your information? Is this teaching more informative in nature of does it attempt to normalize
pedophilia? You would need to have taken these classes to really know that.

So when did you enroll at San Diego State?
And why does another student there disagree so much with your characterizations? Or are you pulling wild opinions straight out of your ass?

Again, the same place you are: public reporting. What a silly question. Finish your coffee.
Then how can you attempt to exempt and whitewash the teaching there without any knowledge of it at all?
You love to shoot your mouth off without any basis in fact at all as backup. That's the mark of a liar.

Actually I'm "whining" about you passing off your own wild accusations as fact in an attempt to make Trump look worse than he actually is.
No, you're whining that my opinion on the public knowledge disparages dear leader. Period. It's not complicated, and neither are you.

No, you're whining that my opinion on the public knowledge disparages dear leader. Period. It's not complicated, and neither are you.
The point is your "public knowledge" about Trump 86ing Jeffery Epstein from Mar-a-lago is pure bullshit straight from your
tiny reptilian brain. You are a fucking liar, if I didn't make that clear before.
And not a very bright or good liar either.

The point is your "public knowledge" about Trump 86ing Jeffery Epstein from Mar-a-lago is pure bullshit straight from your
tiny reptilian brain.
No, sorry. You can cry and screech all day, and it will be a fact that it is public knowledge that trump and epstein fell out over a real estate deal in 2004. And that epstein was diddling underaged girls at trump's properties as early as at least 2000.

Sorry whiner, the reporting is what it is. Go whine to trump and to epstein's unmarked grave, if it bothers you.

No, sorry. You can cry and screech all day, and it will be a fact that it is public knowledge that trump and epstein fell out over a real estate deal in 2004. And that epstein was diddling underaged girls at trump's properties as early as at least 2000.

Sorry whiner, the reporting is what it is. Go whine to trump and to epstein's unmarked grave, if it bothers you.
Then cite that "reporting" that only exists in your own fetid brain. Oh...right. You can't! Because you are a fucking liar!

The fact remains there was no gap of years between the time Trump found out about Epstein assaulting underage girls on his property and when he tossed Epstein's ass out! I already asked for your proof. You already admitted you don't have it.

If there was such a gap, which there wasn't, you sure haven't proved it. You are just an over stuffed sack of dog shit, filled with worms and parasites and other unpleasant stuff, and you just stupidly double down on lies when you get caught, which is always. And it's a stupid thing to do but no one ever called you bright.

Then cite that "reporting" that only exists in your own fetid brain.
Hmm,no,the reporting can be found all over the place. You can find it. Not on your AM radio dial, granted.

The fact that you are begging strangers on the internet to spoonfeed this to you shows you are not asking honestly, anyway. Else you would have successfully found this reporting yourself. Like everyone else has.

Furthermore, even when you do find it, you will reject anything that doesnt fit your prescribed narrative.

So, surely you understand why i have no desire to be your mommmy and spoonfeed to you basic, public knowledge that you are simply going to reject anyway.

By the way,you should feel pretty embarrassed for not being familiar with this basic,public knowledge.

But, since you lile to keep yourself in a constant state of whiny agitation: google for the date of the accusations against epstein at trump's property. Then google for the real estate deal that ended their friendship. Or don't. Frankly, I don't give a shit either way.

Last edited:
Hmm,no,the reporting can be found all over the place. You can find it. Not on your AM radio dial, granted.

The fact that you are beggung atrangers on the internet to spoonfeed this to you shows you are not asking honestly, anyway. Else youbwould have successfully found this reporting yourself. Like everyone else has.
Clearly you've been drinking and clearly asking for proof of what you claim is not "spoon feeding" information to a person.
Everyone else in the world accepts proof of a claim as a normal customary procedure, but not some little rat scurrying to stay ahead of his lies.

Furthermore, even when you donfind it, tou will reject anything that doesnt fit your preacribed narrative.

So, surely you understamd qhy i have no desite to be your mommmy and spoonfeed to you basic, public knowledge that yoj are aimply going to reject anyway.

By the way,you should feel pretty embarrassed for not being familiar with this basic,public knowledge.
There is NO public knowledge of the timeline in which Trump tossed Epstein out of his property because it does not exist. I've looked.
You come back with this bullshit again and I will do to you what Trump did that scumbag Epstein... I will expel you and put an end to your pathetic posts filled with half assed lies.

asking for proof of what you claim is not "spoon feeding" information to a person.
Actually, it is, when this proof is easily found and is public knowledge.

Again, look it up, or don't. I do not give a shit.

Read those last two sentences several times, until they sink in.

You are history now. I cannot tolerate someone lying so blatantly that it insults my intelligence.
Then you are a moron. If your means of judging the truth of something is whether or not a stranger on the internet agrees to be your mommy and spoonfeed it to you, then you are a fraud and a moron.

The fact that you are beggung atrangers on the internet to spoonfeed this to you shows you are not asking honestly, anyway. Else youbwould have successfully found this reporting yourself. Like everyone else has.
Clearly you've been drinking and clearly asking for proof of what you claim is not "spoon feeding" information to a person.
Everyone else in the world accepts proof of a claim as a normal customary procedure, but not some little rat scurrying to stay ahead of his lies.

Furthermore, even when you donfind it, tou will reject anything that doesnt fit your preacribed narrative.

So, surely you understamd qhy i have no desite to be your mommmy and spoonfeed to you basic, public knowledge that yoj are aimply going to reject anyway.

There is NO public knowledge of the timeline in which Trump tossed Epstein out of his property because it does not exist. I've looked.
You come back with this bullshit again and I will do to you what Trump did that scumbag Epstein... I will expel you and put an end to your pathetic posts filled with half assed lies.
We only have pervert trump's word for him ever kicking Epstein out....and even if he did, it could just as likely have been for jealousy because Epstein was having more luck with the young girls than fat donnie was.

We only have pervert trump's word for him ever kicking Epstein out
Which, of course, is utter nonsense. Trump is on record acknowledging epstein's preference for younger girls, long before the real estate deal that ended their friendship.

Forum List

Back