Sick: San Diego college instructs students on pedophillia as a sexual orientation

SICK: San Diego College Instructs Students on "Pedophilia as a Sexual Orientation" - Big League Politics

The push by mainstream media and leftist academics to normalize pedophilia as an acceptable sexual identity appears to be reaching a new level of intensity, as an American student shared a powerpoint slide from a college class describing pedophilia in strikingly ambiguous terms on Friday.

Because when your a moron you let things go right over your heads and accept the PARROTED bs line they fed you as to why this is so great and grand lmfao. YOu stupid asses are putting your own kids up for sexualization............
College kids are some of the most gullible people around, that's why they get robbed all the time and accept degenerate shit like pedophilia as normal.
And yet...it wasn't college kids, it was House Republicans who voted a pedophile as Speaker of the House.
SICK: San Diego College Instructs Students on "Pedophilia as a Sexual Orientation" - Big League Politics

The push by mainstream media and leftist academics to normalize pedophilia as an acceptable sexual identity appears to be reaching a new level of intensity, as an American student shared a powerpoint slide from a college class describing pedophilia in strikingly ambiguous terms on Friday.

Because when your a moron you let things go right over your heads and accept the PARROTED bs line they fed you as to why this is so great and grand lmfao. YOu stupid asses are putting your own kids up for sexualization............
College kids are some of the most gullible people around, that's why they get robbed all the time and accept degenerate shit like pedophilia as normal.
And yet...it wasn't college kids, it was House Republicans who voted a pedophile as Speaker of the House.
Who are you talking about? Dude from Alabama? Technically he would not be classified as a pedophile. 16 is not prepubescent and a lot of if not most states have 16 as the legal age of consent and marriage. I don't agree with 16 being the age of consent, at least not with dudes his age....but it's called ephebophilia when you like youngsters that have went through puberty.
"Technically he would not be classified as a pedophile".....well, that makes it SO MUCH better.
Words have meaning. He doesn't qualify, somebody like Islam's prophet Muhammad would qualify as a pedophile. Ephebophiles are just as bad. Just trying to educate you.

We only have pervert trump's word for him ever kicking Epstein out
Which, of course, is utter nonsense. Trump is on record acknowledging epstein's preference for younger girls, long before the real estate deal that ended their friendship.
He didn't say he liked 'young girls'. And in the photos with Epstein & the women in them are obviously not 'young girls', they all look mid 20s or in their 30s. He said "likes them on the younger side", not he likes little girls.

He didn't say he liked 'young girls'.
He absolutely did. When he said epstein prefers them "on the younger side", he wasnt referring to horses or houseplants.

See, this is why talking cultists is pointless. You can't even get past disagreement on the baseline facts.

Trump liked younger girls in their 20s, yet saw fit to comment that epstein liked them even younger.

Trump was quite aware of epstein's fetish. Obviously.

It appears you can't condemn leftist pedos.

Dood. That's entirely fucked up.
While the RIght runs theirs for political office.
Hey, maybe your Pedo Island punishment could use Epstein's Island! You know, Eptstein, the liberal? Where Bill Clinton went? A LOT?
You mean this guy? View attachment 280144 View attachment 280145 View attachment 280146
images
Oh, you mean the guy who kicked Epstein out of his resort when Epstein started getting pedo-ey with an underage girl?
That's his story and he's sticking to it. (why didn't he call the authorities too?)
Why didn't Bill Clinton call the authorities?

Oh, yeah -- because he's a pedo, too.

Kinda cruel and unusual -- but it's not like pedos deserve any better.
But interesting.

However, let's remember that this would ONLY happen to those guilty beyond a doubt. Remember the McMartin PreSchool case? Makes the Right wing PizzaGate lies look like child's play.
Of course, convicted by a jury of their peers.

But given all the revelations about Epstein and his activities, PizzaGate is looking more and more credible.
Really? :71:
If there was any reason at all -- rational or irrational, doesn't matter -- to connect PizzaGate to Trump, you'd be all over it.
Hard to connect fat donnie to something that never existed.
That's your story and you're sticking to it.

Oh, you mean the guy who kicked Epstein out of his resort when Epstein started getting pedo-ey with an underage girl?
No, we mean the guy that only severed the relationship after a bad business deal, and several years after epstein started diddling children from his club.
I don't know who that is. I was talking about Trump.

No, we mean the guy that only severed the relationship after a bad business deal, and several years after epstein started diddling children from his club.
Yes, cultist, so was I. Wipe the tears from your eyes, read the post again.

So, you DON'T have any proof.
Nope, just the public knowledge that everyone else has. That includes you. Then, we form opinions based on what we know. In your case, you know trump is a classy, ethical, smart person. How embarrasing for you.

Then cite that "reporting" that only exists in your own fetid brain.
Hmm,no,the reporting can be found all over the place. You can find it. Not on your AM radio dial, granted.

The fact that you are begging strangers on the internet to spoonfeed this to you shows you are not asking honestly, anyway. Else you would have successfully found this reporting yourself. Like everyone else has.

Furthermore, even when you do find it, you will reject anything that doesnt fit your prescribed narrative.

So, surely you understand why i have no desire to be your mommmy and spoonfeed to you basic, public knowledge that you are simply going to reject anyway.

By the way,you should feel pretty embarrassed for not being familiar with this basic,public knowledge.

But, since you lile to keep yourself in a constant state of whiny agitation: google for the date of the accusations against epstein at trump's property. Then google for the real estate deal that ended their friendship. Or don't. Frankly, I don't give a shit either way.
When you were a kid, you told the teacher to do your homework for you, didn't you?

How'd that work out?

Be honest -- you repeated 4th grade, didn't you?

Hmm,no,the reporting can be found all over the place. You can find it. Not on your AM radio dial, granted.

The fact that you are begging strangers on the internet to spoonfeed this to you shows you are not asking honestly, anyway. Else you would have successfully found this reporting yourself. Like everyone else has.

Furthermore, even when you do find it, you will reject anything that doesnt fit your prescribed narrative.

So, surely you understand why i have no desire to be your mommmy and spoonfeed to you basic, public knowledge that you are simply going to reject anyway.

By the way,you should feel pretty embarrassed for not being familiar with this basic,public knowledge.

But, since you lile to keep yourself in a constant state of whiny agitation: google for the date of the accusations against epstein at trump's property. Then google for the real estate deal that ended their friendship. Or don't. Frankly, I don't give a shit either way.
When you were a kid, you told the teacher to do your homework for you, didn't you?

How'd that work out?

How'd that work out?

And now It's tantrum time for Daveboy.

Same thing, every time.

Enjoy.

Yes, cultist, so was I. Wipe the tears from your eyes, read the post again.
I've read this entire thread. You have not provided any proof of your claims. NOTE: I HATE HIM THEREFORE ANYTHING BAD I SAY ABOUT HIM IS TRUE is not a compelling argument.

But it's all you've got.

Pathetic.

How'd that work out?

How'd that work out?

And now It's tantrum time for Daveboy.

Same thing, every time.

Enjoy.
You sure do get pissed when people refuse to validate your irrational hatred, don't you?

You're destined to go through life bitter and disappointed.

And predictably, your response will be NO U.

Yawn. You bore me, child.

You have not provided any proof of your claims.
My claims that the reporting shows us trump was well aware of epstein's fetish before they fell out from a bad business deal?

Correct, I dont spoonfeed easily available, public knowledge to dishonest, cackling cultists. Look it up yourself. Or don't. I really do not care...the same , toddlerish tantrum from you will be the result, in any case.

My claims that the reporting shows us trump was well aware of epstein's fetish before they fell out from a bad business deal?

Correct, I dont spoonfeed easily available, public knowledge to dishonest, cackling cultists. Look it up yourself. Or don't. I really do not care...the same , toddlerish tantrum from you will be the result, in any case.
You're dismissed, then.

You're dismissed, then.
Ah yes, the daily Daveboy declaration of victory. That's always the way you soothe yourself after a hissy fit. Every time.

You're dismissed, then.
Ah yes, the daily Daveboy declaration of victory. That's always the way you soothe yourself after a hissy fit. Every time.
I know this will come as a shock to you because it's a completely foreign concept, but not everyone operates solely on emotion like you leftists.

You're dismissed, then.
I know this will come as a shock to you because it's a completely foreign concept, but not everyone operates solely on emotion like you leftists.
And we thought the tantrum was over...we underestimate daveboy's stamina....

Forum List

Back