Sick and tired of US debate on raising the min. wage.

hardly since most are already paying that much it only shows how far behind the federal min wage is.
To me it shows the stupidity of pinheads in government who cannot keep up with events on the ground.

but if the government workers must justify their existence why put the min wage higher than where the free market says it belongs?
When I did fed or state work I made forty five to fifty an hour so I guess the federal min wage is for trash collectors and terlit plungers?
I was shocked when Biden raised it to 15 for federal workers???????? Who in their right mind is working for the federal gov and making less than 15 and hour???? A WHOLE LOT OF MINORITIES....MY FRIEND WORKED IN SSI IN TENN. SHE WAS MAKING LESS THAN 15 AFTER 30 YEARS OF SERVICE
That sucks. I was making fifteen an hour twenty five years ago so wages really suck now compared to the 1980's-1990's.

Tiger says raising the minimum wage to 15 an hour will help businesses grow :lol:

Not only that, but it has something to do with poultry!

Must be because she doesn't have the skills necessary to earn anything more than chicken scratch.
How would anybody know anything, if you don't try it? Yall thought keeping slaves was gonna keep cotton mills and cotton prices high....LOLOLOLOLO...see when you free em, they get to be president and family members....LOLOLOLOLOLO

Yes, you are a very stupid individual. Your constant use of bold text only draws attention to that fact.

I have never had a slave, but thanks for thinking I have. The actual arrangement I have with my employees is that they do certain things for me and I pay them. They do not all earn the same amount because some are more productive than others and some have more responsibility than others.

You should try developing some useful skills instead of just vomiting jive-ass nonsense on internet discussion boards that appears as if written by a 15 year old white boy trying to impersonate a back person.

Ya know, had Trump the mental capacity to see past his own vanity and narcissism, perhaps the spread of Covid wouldn't have been so servere...BUT THE BITCH DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT AND YES THE NATION WENT CRAZY WITH SHUT DOWNS, CRAZY WITH IDEAS ON HOW TO GET A GRIP ON THIS PANDEMIC....BECAUSE THAT WHITE WHORE IN THE WHITE HOUSE, WAS TOO BUSY TELLING BRAIN DEAD MOTHERFUCKERS ABOUtT an election being rigged if he didnt win
You really are off the deep end

are you a black person?

Calling someone a “white whore” is completely off topic

your profanity is really pointless and a strong indicator that you are trapped in the ghetto or a place even worse
to be honest with you, I have been kicked off of every site on the web bc of my mouth and frankly maybe I'm trying to be banned here too....I need a break from social media and having no place to go, will help me heal. Meanwhile, fuck off and why I gotta be black? What? White ppl don't cuss? Oh, so if you willfully threatend to murder politicians on public forums, its OK AS LONG AS YOU DON'T USE CURSE WORDS???? Get the fkkk outta here

Most workers of course do not make 7.25 an hour as we all know, most are making btwn 8-12 an hour, with 12.00 being the standard.
Why do you insist on government intervention when the free market has already adjusted real wages up?

Several million low income people will not have any job thanks to the $15 min wage
If you think the problem are the people who make the LEAST amount of money, there is no hope for you.
Proof that you do not understand the least amount of what goes on around you.

This isn't about the people making minimum wage. It is about the purchasing of votes for power.

Raising the minimum wage for people who are not even allowed to work is about the speed of your stupidity.

If you think the problem are the people who make the LEAST amount of money, there is no hope for you
I think they are the topic of this conversation and the reason your side wants to raise the minimum wage

hardly since most are already paying that much it only shows how far behind the federal min wage is.
To me it shows the stupidity of pinheads in government who cannot keep up with events on the ground.

but if the government workers must justify their existence why put the min wage higher than where the free market says it belongs?
When I did fed or state work I made forty five to fifty an hour so I guess the federal min wage is for trash collectors and terlit plungers?
I was shocked when Biden raised it to 15 for federal workers???????? Who in their right mind is working for the federal gov and making less than 15 and hour???? A WHOLE LOT OF MINORITIES....MY FRIEND WORKED IN SSI IN TENN. SHE WAS MAKING LESS THAN 15 AFTER 30 YEARS OF SERVICE
That sucks. I was making fifteen an hour twenty five years ago so wages really suck now compared to the 1980's-1990's.
80's and 90's business's weren't OUTSOURCED like they are today. My company is owned by them dark niggas in India. These ppl could give a fuck about us, let alone their own.

80's and 90's business's weren't OUTSOURCED like they are today. My company is owned by them dark niggas in India. These ppl could give a fuck about us, let alone their own.
I understand I couldn't get the jobs I had back then, but I went self employed when the corporations wanted me to pee for their fetish to have a job.

Tiger says raising the minimum wage to 15 an hour will help businesses grow :lol:
In eleven years they have been able to grow unhindered now it is time for labor to grow.
Dont you have some big govt dick to suck?
No, you still have it all..
Why are you here?
You are stupid. You never have any actual points. You make shit up and you arent very good at insults.
You are even a failure on internet message boards :lol:

Not only that, but it has something to do with poultry!

Must be because she doesn't have the skills necessary to earn anything more than chicken scratch.
How would anybody know anything, if you don't try it? Yall thought keeping slaves was gonna keep cotton mills and cotton prices high....LOLOLOLOLO...see when you free em, they get to be president and family members....LOLOLOLOLOLO

Yes, you are a very stupid individual. Your constant use of bold text only draws attention to that fact.

I have never had a slave, but thanks for thinking I have. The actual arrangement I have with my employees is that they do certain things for me and I pay them. They do not all earn the same amount because some are more productive than others and some have more responsibility than others.

You should try developing some useful skills instead of just vomiting jive-ass nonsense on internet discussion boards that appears as if written by a 15 year old white boy trying to impersonate a back person.
.....some have more "responsibilities" than others?????, that's why they get paid more???? Man your a lawsuit just waiting to happen and I hope its soon, Mr. Plantation Owner!!!!

I understand I couldn't get the jobs I had back then, but I went self employed when the corporations wanted me to pee for their fetish to have a job.
I'm out in a few more months, never to look back....I'm gonna take my poultry savings, my SS and call it a day and in my spare time, I'm gonna write a great novel and leave it to mankind!!

Joe Biden, as do most economist wants to raise the min. wage to 15.00 an hour, from the poultry 7.25 as it stands today. Most workers of course do not make 7.25 an hour as we all know, most are making btwn 8-12 an hour, with 12.00 being the standard. However, this debate has got to come to an end and real work, not words have to prevail this time.

For the last 12 years Wall Street as has Main Street retailers via online venues, all have seen profits soar to historic levels and Trump rallied and braged on how rich the rich was getting especially his last 4 years, not only with tax cuts but with market growths...so this bullshit about ppl will lose jobs...tired of hearing about it.

And waiting on a recovery from this pandemic will take another decade, if not more with so many business's, closing. However, NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY WILL MAKE A DIME, OUTSIDE OF SPECULATORS AND HEDGE FUNDERS on WALL STREET, WITHOUT CONSUMER SPENDING.

Its time Biden, congress and the senate take the effort, the vote and raise the min. wage to a level that can not only help families regroup again with a new job focus, but also help business's grow also. Amazon raised wages profits only grew. Some companies will have to fold, welcome to life!! But at least the owner can go out and find a job paying 15 bucks an hour vs 7.25.
I support raising the minimum wage to $15.00/hour. I hope it is done incrementally, though.

The only solution is to end the destruction of the value of the dollar, which the government purposely does to solve it's problem of paying off it's debt obligations.

End the Fed, help those at that bottom, and those that want to save rather than take on debt.

I'm out in a few more months, never to look back....I'm gonna take my poultry savings, my SS and call it a day and in my spare time, I'm gonna write a great novel and leave it to mankind!!
Congrats, Tiger. Best decision you will ever make.

Joe Biden, as do most economist wants to raise the min. wage to 15.00 an hour, from the poultry 7.25 as it stands today. Most workers of course do not make 7.25 an hour as we all know, most are making btwn 8-12 an hour, with 12.00 being the standard. However, this debate has got to come to an end and real work, not words have to prevail this time.

For the last 12 years Wall Street as has Main Street retailers via online venues, all have seen profits soar to historic levels and Trump rallied and braged on how rich the rich was getting especially his last 4 years, not only with tax cuts but with market growths...so this bullshit about ppl will lose jobs...tired of hearing about it.

And waiting on a recovery from this pandemic will take another decade, if not more with so many business's, closing. However, NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY WILL MAKE A DIME, OUTSIDE OF SPECULATORS AND HEDGE FUNDERS on WALL STREET, WITHOUT CONSUMER SPENDING.

Its time Biden, congress and the senate take the effort, the vote and raise the min. wage to a level that can not only help families regroup again with a new job focus, but also help business's grow also. Amazon raised wages profits only grew. Some companies will have to fold, welcome to life!! But at least the owner can go out and find a job paying 15 bucks an hour vs 7.25.
For fucks sakes, College and high school indoctrinates make up 70% of min aged workers. It is better off they stay this low, they'll buy less weed.

If you are still making min wage at 30, you gotta be the shittiest worker on the planet.

Just another useless lefty point to make themselves look like heroes. doing something basically useless.

i was making 25 per and time and a half for anything over 8....in the PO....

To be honest with you, I have been kicked off of every site on the web bc of my mouth and frankly maybe I'm trying to be banned here too....I need a break from social media and having no place to go, will help me heal. Meanwhile, fuck off and why I gotta be black? What? White ppl don't cuss? Oh, so if you willfully threatend to murder politicians on public forums, its OK AS LONG AS YOU DON'T USE CURSE WORDS???? Get the fkkk out here
Your pathological obsession with skin color and distaste for whites gives you away

of course you could be a lilly white teenager who listens to rap music and wants to sound ”woke”

in either case you have a self-inflicted handicap

I think they are the topic of this conversation and the reason your side wants to raise the minimum wage
They are not the problem.
My side wants people to have a livable wage.
Your side wants to keep poor people poor.
Their side want to profit off of illegals and the poor, while yathing off the coast of spain......

Forum List

Back