Sick and tired of US debate on raising the min. wage.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Joe Biden, as do most economist wants to raise the min. wage to 15.00 an hour, from the poultry 7.25 as it stands today. Most workers of course do not make 7.25 an hour as we all know, most are making btwn 8-12 an hour, with 12.00 being the standard. However, this debate has got to come to an end and real work, not words have to prevail this time.

For the last 12 years Wall Street as has Main Street retailers via online venues, all have seen profits soar to historic levels and Trump rallied and braged on how rich the rich was getting especially his last 4 years, not only with tax cuts but with market growths...so this bullshit about ppl will lose jobs...tired of hearing about it.

And waiting on a recovery from this pandemic will take another decade, if not more with so many business's, closing. However, NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY WILL MAKE A DIME, OUTSIDE OF SPECULATORS AND HEDGE FUNDERS on WALL STREET, WITHOUT CONSUMER SPENDING.

Its time Biden, congress and the senate take the effort, the vote and raise the min. wage to a level that can not only help families regroup again with a new job focus, but also help business's grow also. Amazon raised wages profits only grew. Some companies will have to fold, welcome to life!! But at least the owner can go out and find a job paying 15 bucks an hour vs 7.25.

Joe Biden, as do most economist wants to raise the min. wage to 15.00 an hour, from the poultry 7.25 as it stands today. Most workers of course do not make 7.25 an hour as we all know, most are making btwn 8-12 an hour, with 12.00 being the standard. However, this debate has got to come to an end and real work, not words have to prevail this time.

For the last 12 years Wall Street as has Main Street retailers via online venues, all have seen profits soar to historic levels and Trump rallied and braged on how rich the rich was getting especially his last 4 years, not only with tax cuts but with market growths...so this bullshit about ppl will lose jobs...tired of hearing about it.

And waiting on a recovery from this pandemic will take another decade, if not more with so many business's, closing. However, NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY WILL MAKE A DIME, OUTSIDE OF SPECULATORS AND HEDGE FUNDERS on WALL STREET, WITHOUT CONSUMER SPENDING.

Its time Biden, congress and the senate take the effort, the vote and raise the min. wage to a level that can not only help families regroup again with a new job focus, but also help business's grow also. Amazon raised wages profits only grew. Some companies will have to fold, welcome to life!! But at least the owner can go out and find a job paying 15 bucks an hour vs 7.25.

from the poultry 7.25 as it stands today.

Some may consider it chickenfeed, But it's more than many deserve.

I'm glad you're all for increasing the buying power of teenagers, drop outs,

It doesn't help those on a fixed income a bit.

Most workers of course do not make 7.25 an hour as we all know, most are making btwn 8-12 an hour, with 12.00 being the standard.
Why do you insist on government intervention when the free market has already adjusted real wages up?

Several million low income people will not have any job thanks to the $15 min wage
hardly since most are already paying that much it only shows how far behind the federal min wage is.

Gee maybe that shut down thing was stupid and destructive eh

hardly since most are already paying that much it only shows how far behind the federal min wage is.
To me it shows the stupidity of pinheads in government who cannot keep up with events on the ground.

but if the government workers must justify their existence why put the min wage higher than where the free market says it belongs?

Gee maybe that shut down thing was stupid and destructive eh
Ya know, had Trump the mental capacity to see past his own vanity and narcissism, perhaps the spread of Covid wouldn't have been so servere...BUT THE BITCH DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT AND YES THE NATION WENT CRAZY WITH SHUT DOWNS, CRAZY WITH IDEAS ON HOW TO GET A GRIP ON THIS PANDEMIC....BECAUSE THAT WHITE WHORE IN THE WHITE HOUSE, WAS TOO BUSY TELLING BRAIN DEAD MOTHERFUCKERS ABOUT AN ELECTION BEING RIGGED IF HE DIDN'T WIN....

from the poultry 7.25 as it stands today.

Some may consider it chickenfeed, But it's more than many deserve.

I'm glad you're all for increasing the buying power of teenagers, drop outs,

It doesn't help those on a fixed income a bit.
I shoulda read your post first.

You got in first dibsies on the joke,

Most workers of course do not make 7.25 an hour as we all know, most are making btwn 8-12 an hour, with 12.00 being the standard.
Why do you insist on government intervention when the free market has already adjusted real wages up?

Several million low income people will not have any job thanks to the $15 min wage
If you think the problem are the people who make the LEAST amount of money, there is no hope for you.

To me it shows the stupidity of pinheads in government who cannot keep up with events on the ground.

but if the government workers must justify their existence why put the min wage higher than where the free market says it belongs?
When I did fed or state work I made forty five to fifty an hour so I guess the federal min wage is for trash collectors and terlit plungers?

Tiger says raising the minimum wage to 15 an hour will help businesses grow :lol:

Not only that, but it has something to do with poultry!

Must be because she doesn't have the skills necessary to earn anything more than chicken scratch.
How would anybody know anything, if you don't try it? Yall thought keeping slaves was gonna keep cotton mills and cotton prices high....LOLOLOLOLO...see when you free em, they get to be president and family members....LOLOLOLOLOLO

When I did fed or state work I made forty five to fifty an hour so I guess the federal min wage is for trash collectors and terlit plungers?
I was shocked when Biden raised it to 15 for federal workers???????? Who in their right mind is working for the federal gov and making less than 15 and hour???? A WHOLE LOT OF MINORITIES....MY FRIEND WORKED IN SSI IN TENN. SHE WAS MAKING LESS THAN 15 AFTER 30 YEARS OF SERVICE

Ya know, had Trump the mental capacity to see past his own vanity and narcissism, perhaps the spread of Covid wouldn't have been so servere...BUT THE BITCH DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT AND YES THE NATION WENT CRAZY WITH SHUT DOWNS, CRAZY WITH IDEAS ON HOW TO GET A GRIP ON THIS PANDEMIC....BECAUSE THAT WHITE WHORE IN THE WHITE HOUSE, WAS TOO BUSY TELLING BRAIN DEAD MOTHERFUCKERS ABOUtT an election being rigged if he didnt win
You really are off the deep end

are you a black person?

Calling someone a “white whore” is completely off topic

your profanity is really pointless and a strong indicator that you are trapped in the ghetto or a place even worse

New Topics

Forum List

Back