Shutdown memes

2ppdrt.jpg
Shit, I'll be not nice to him for as long as it takes.

like you could ever not be nice to your savior!

62604812.jpg

How the hell do you do that when you sit here trying to defend a bunch of criminals who laundered money to Murderers and NO ONE WENT TO JAIL.

You have a hell of a way of being patriotic.......Break out your pom poms and cheer for the illegals, violation of our laws, and sanctuary cities.

You keep accusing me of defending people or things I have never once defended.

Why is that?

By the way, my county is a sanctuary county. This past Nov we voted to be a sanctuary county against overreaching gun laws passed by the state.
You just got through defending that SACK called Comey.......Oh he wasn't there when they laundered the money.........You always have excuses................

Let's clear something up between me and you..........let's do it with HSBC bank..............if it were up to me.....All those execs and anyone who knew about the laundering to Drug Cartels WOULD BE IN PRISON...........

The Bank would lose it's CHARTER and THROWN BACK TO EUROPE WHERE IT BELONGS...........And I would have seized a whole lot of their ASSETS in the process..............They were fined 1.8 Billion..........a drop in the bucket for what they did.................a few weeks profits.........

You claim to be a Patriot...........and you sit here defending them........Comey.....because your are afflicted with TDS.
”You just got through defending that SACK called Comey.......Oh he wasn't there when they laundered the money.........You always have excuses................”

How is pointing that out, defending HSBC bank??

Just how crazy are you?
The Ties that bind right Mr. Mueller..........he's your buddy.......just like McCabe and the lunatic Strzok ..............

I thought you were on a plane to bring the Russian Bots to justice.....LOL

Oh..........did you make sure that those laundering money to the largest Drug Cartel in Mexico got prosecuted......hmmm

Oh ...........they were TOO BIG TO JAIL......and TOO BIG TO FAIL......

I'm sorry I had forgotten how it works in Gov't...............

Hey...Schumer had a great idea...........put dear fencing on the entire southern border.........cost effective way to secure the border.........but that bold plan in 2006 was never implemented now was it..........All the big talk.........Talking heads on HOW THEY WILL PROTECT THE BORDER............

They are a JOKE......What happened to HSBC was a JOKE............just like you Mr. Mueller.
LOLOL

You appear to be completely unhinged and crazy.

Golfing Gator pointed out how Comey was not with HSBC bank when they were laundering money for drug cartels. For pointing that out, you idiotically accused him of “defending HSBC bank.”

I challenged you to explain where he did any such thing...

... at which point, you suffered a mental meltdown.
No I didn't.........it's the ties that bind .........It's there..........you just twist it because you don't want to say that they are bed with each other.....You think they get all that money and those jobs with those connections without using those connections...............And aren't those connections the same connections that prevent those executives from going to jail when they violated the law on steroids............Mr. Mueller..........why didn't they go to jail.............

Equal Justice under the law...........ends the lesson.........They were deemed too big to jail.......Have a Merry Christmas.

Since most Americans are against the wall, Pelosi stood up for us by rejecting Trump and his my way or the highway deal. Which trump is now driving on the highway of which he took full ownership.
Like i said, this shut down over border security could hurt the democrats big time. Espescially if all the dieseases in California is reported on from the immigrants.

The shut down is not over border security, it is over a wall (or is it a fence now?).
Making it harder to get in for the border patrol makes it easier for them to stop the flow...........They say it would help them.........Simple Razor wire near Tijuana and more manpower stopped the Caravan.........put pressure on Mexico........and caused MEXICANS in Tijuana to go postal and call them invaders.......

That is all the truth..........just as the so called fence and the politicians all supported the wall in 2006 to spend money on a complete Joke..........

Like i said, this shut down over border security could hurt the democrats big time. Espescially if all the dieseases in California is reported on from the immigrants.

The shut down is not over border security, it is over a wall (or is it a fence now?).
That's part of the security and the democrats shut the goverment down. Therefore not protecting the american people. Illegals over americans is what you chose.

The democrats did not shut the government down, no matter how many times you repeat the lie.

This is Trump's, he said so and he cannot walk it back now.
He said he would, but didn't have to because nothing was sent to him. Why can't you get that through your head?

Nothing was sent to him because he said he would not sign it, so there is no sense doing so...Why can't you get that through your head?

He even told the Senate he would and then when they left DC he changed his mind because Ann Coulter said mean things about him and he flip/flopped again.
A hell of a lot more said he better stand his ground on this than Ann Coulter.......She is over rated.........heard callers in on the way home from work to talk radio about to burn Maga hats if he folded..............

I think he understands if he doesn't make this stand he loses his base.......and he will.......

Nothing was sent to sign because the deal with Schumer WAS A LIE...........not to mistake that with the CR deal from the establishment. Schumer offered 20 Billion for DACA..........but said he'd pay for it over a period of years.........of course he'd never HONOR IT.......He'd get the DACA path and not give the money he agreed to later..........Was a joke...........and why it never got done.

Since most Americans are against the wall, Pelosi stood up for us by rejecting Trump and his my way or the highway deal. Which trump is now driving on the highway of which he took full ownership.

That's part of the security and the democrats shut the goverment down. Therefore not protecting the american people. Illegals over americans is what you chose.
Since most Americans are against building a new wall AND since trump said that he owns this shutdown AND since he self-proclaims to be the best negotiator on the planet AND that it’s the president’s role to come out with a deal, which he failed to do ... exactly what are you smoking to think it’s Democrats who shut down the government.

Since most Americans are against building a new wall AND since trump said that he owns this shutdown AND since he self-proclaims to be the best negotiator on the planet AND that it’s the president’s role to come out with a deal, which he failed to do ... exactly what are you smoking to think it’s Democrats who shut down the government.
They didn't send anything for Trump to sign. If they did and he refused to sign it. Then it would be his shut down. Personally i don't care who gets the blame. You loons predicted doom and gloom if the goverment shut down. My life is still doing great, but proves democrats are a bunch of liars.

You keep accusing me of defending people or things I have never once defended.

Why is that?

By the way, my county is a sanctuary county. This past Nov we voted to be a sanctuary county against overreaching gun laws passed by the state.
You just got through defending that SACK called Comey.......Oh he wasn't there when they laundered the money.........You always have excuses................

Let's clear something up between me and you..........let's do it with HSBC bank..............if it were up to me.....All those execs and anyone who knew about the laundering to Drug Cartels WOULD BE IN PRISON...........

The Bank would lose it's CHARTER and THROWN BACK TO EUROPE WHERE IT BELONGS...........And I would have seized a whole lot of their ASSETS in the process..............They were fined 1.8 Billion..........a drop in the bucket for what they did.................a few weeks profits.........

You claim to be a Patriot...........and you sit here defending them........Comey.....because your are afflicted with TDS.
”You just got through defending that SACK called Comey.......Oh he wasn't there when they laundered the money.........You always have excuses................”

How is pointing that out, defending HSBC bank??

Just how crazy are you?
The Ties that bind right Mr. Mueller..........he's your buddy.......just like McCabe and the lunatic Strzok ..............

I thought you were on a plane to bring the Russian Bots to justice.....LOL

Oh..........did you make sure that those laundering money to the largest Drug Cartel in Mexico got prosecuted......hmmm

Oh ...........they were TOO BIG TO JAIL......and TOO BIG TO FAIL......

I'm sorry I had forgotten how it works in Gov't...............

Hey...Schumer had a great idea...........put dear fencing on the entire southern border.........cost effective way to secure the border.........but that bold plan in 2006 was never implemented now was it..........All the big talk.........Talking heads on HOW THEY WILL PROTECT THE BORDER............

They are a JOKE......What happened to HSBC was a JOKE............just like you Mr. Mueller.
LOLOL

You appear to be completely unhinged and crazy.

Golfing Gator pointed out how Comey was not with HSBC bank when they were laundering money for drug cartels. For pointing that out, you idiotically accused him of “defending HSBC bank.”

I challenged you to explain where he did any such thing...

... at which point, you suffered a mental meltdown.
No I didn't.........it's the ties that bind .........It's there..........you just twist it because you don't want to say that they are bed with each other.....You think they get all that money and those jobs with those connections without using those connections...............And aren't those connections the same connections that prevent those executives from going to jail when they violated the law on steroids............Mr. Mueller..........why didn't they go to jail.............

Equal Justice under the law...........ends the lesson.........They were deemed too big to jail.......Have a Merry Christmas.
Of course you did...

eagle1462010: Your DISAVOWED CLOWN Comey.............was on the board of directors of the bank that laundered money for them.

Golfing Gator: Comey was brought on a part of the board of directors of HSCB after the money laundering was found. He was not a part of it happening.

eagle1462010: Yet you defend corruption of the Gov't at every turn........and in Fact by defending HSBC you are defending Hillary Clinton..........as they were a YUGE donor to the Clinton Foundation. You ignore that they laundered money to the largest Drug Cartel in Mexico.........and NO ONE WENT TO JAIL....... You ignore that Comey worked for them........

Now I see what the issue is... you’re fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

They didn't send anything for Trump to sign. If they did and he refused to sign it. Then it would be his shut down. Personally i don't care who gets the blame. You loons predicted doom and gloom if the goverment shut down. My life is still doing great, but proves democrats are a bunch of liars.
The shutdown is all trump’s...

”I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck, because the people of this country don't want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it.”

The shutdown is all trump’s...

”I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck, because the people of this country don't want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it.”
They still got the blame, Trump is the man!

LOLOLOLOLOL

According to who ... you??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Blind leading the blind.
LOL

Thanks for admitting you're actually citing yourself. :eusa_doh:
Lol, Trump canceled his plans. Schumer didn't. The second Schumer shut down.
Too bad you can't cite anyone but yourself as the source for Schumer owning the shutdown.

:dance:

LOLOLOLOLOL

Blind leading the blind.
LOL

Too bad you can't cite anyone but yourself as the source for Schumer owning the shutdown.

Schumer did say the republicans would have to take off any money going for border security. To end the shut down, not willing to compromise. He even took the 1.6 billion he promised. Yes, it's his.

Since most Americans are against building a new wall AND since trump said that he owns this shutdown

Lies, all Lies.

Most Americans are FOR building the wall (a "new" wall? Where is the old one?), and Trump said that the DEMOCRATS own the shut down for it is THEIR refusal to add the few necessary votes to get to 60, to make this shutdown go away.

Quit Fauning us.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Blind leading the blind.
LOL

Schumer did say the republicans would have to take off any money going for border security. To end the shut down, not willing to compromise. He even took the 1.6 billion he promised. Yes, it's his.

As usual, Chuckie like Reid like all Democrats are always only thinking of their own political careers ahead of the nation.

Forum List

Back