Shut down the un-vaccinated

If an employer or a company wants to require proof of vaccination, that's up to them. To my understanding, conservatives said that they're in favor of businesses conducting themselves however they want within the framework of the law.

I'd be ok with this, but I don't think it will come to it. Not very much at least. People who don't want the vaccine just have a higher probability of getting infected as the overall infection rates will continue to drop anyway. I figure this will all just kind of sort itself out without needing to infringe on what people want to do.
We are one year in and I haven't worn a mask yet, haven't taken a vaccine and WON'T, been in and out of stores and public places, and I'm healthy as I can possibly be feeling great. Those who refuse the vaccine and don't wear a mask, if they live healthy, keep up their immune system naturally, they won't catch a damn thing. It's that simple That's because those who wear the masks and take the vaccines are being lied to and they don't even realize it.

Yea a lot of people say that but a lot of people have also died.

We disagree. I'm just going by what the health experts say.
You believe everything you read or hear? If so that’s a shame

I believe our medical experts know more about this stuff than you do. Sorry.
They have not got their story straight yet. This is about control not Covid.

Yes, yes. I know you like your conspiracy theories.
I see, you think the narrative is not contrived.

I don't fall for your stupid conspiracy theories. Sorry.
You fell hard before. And you haven't gotten up yet.

This is what liberal retards want:

COVID-19-Travel-Papers.jpg

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.

I have a far better idea. You don't qualify as a thinking American so let's do this instead for the terminally stupid like you:
  • Jackasses like you ought to get a blue indelible stamp on your forehead for all to see, you should be rounded up, put in FEMA camps somewhere in Wyoming, and kept away from the rest of us. We'll build you a little movie theater and a few restaurants. You can enjoy your freedoms solely among yourselves. We'll send in a little food once in a while. People like you are a danger to humanity.

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.
This is coming if Democrats have their way.

You'll be pushing the Mark of the beast in the same way

But if your kind actually followed SCIENCE, if you have the vaccine, you have zero reason to worry about what your neighbor does
Who’s worried? What way of life is that to be scarred 24/7? For this who wear the masks to each his/her own but they are not letting this go so be prepared to be a mask wearer the rest of your life. As long as they can keep controlling the masses this agenda driven “plan-demic” will continue and it will be forever

This is coming if Democrats have their way.

You'll be pushing the Mark of the beast in the same way

But if your kind actually followed SCIENCE, if you have the vaccine, you have zero reason to worry about what your neighbor does
Who’s worried? What way of life is that to be scarred 24/7? For this who wear the masks to each his/her own but they are not letting this go so be prepared to be a mask wearer the rest of your life. As long as they can keep controlling the masses this agenda driven “plan-demic” will continue and it will be forever
A "Plague" that kills 1 tenth of 1% can't be all that dangerous.

You do understand the concept of America right? If so, then your trolling game needs a lot of work.

You do understand the concept of America right? If so, then your trolling game needs a lot of work.
No Libby understands that concept.

The airlines are quickly headed in that direction.

The jury is out on whether they would legally be able to get away with that.

Right now, they are asking the Feds to come up with a method of ID. I went through the VA and I have that ID. It's a simple card that shows when and where I got the vaccines. What would happen if a nation wide program were to be instituted that the most pronounce diseases were put onto an ID card? Until then, the Airlines really can't do it.

It would likely be deemed unconstitutional due to medical privacy laws.

I don't see the harm on that. Sort of like my Blood type on my DL. Or what I already have which is a card issued by the VA that clearly states when,where and time of inoculation. No card,no flight, you can drive in a car or just walk. Unless you are uber rich and can charter your own flight with a Pilot that doesn't care.

I wish my blood type could be put on my license.

I have an uncommon blood type.

In fact less than 10% of the population of the planet has the same RH factor I have. Of that less than 10%, less than 5% of them have the blood type I have.

If I'm ever in a situation that I need blood and I can't tell people what type of blood I need, it being on my license would help a lot. It would give them time needed to look for and find some blood that is my type.

As for the card you mentioned you received, I received the same type of card. I was vaccinated at the Fire Department. They gave me the card when I was first vaccinated. It's got the record of the first vaccination on it, the date of the vaccination, the type which is Pfizer and where I got the vaccination. It's got a CDC emblem on the right upper corner of the card with an eagle next to the CDC emblem.

I get the second shot next week. They will update the card then.

Everyone in my state who gets vaccinated gets one of those cards.

A virus can only be passed to another by exchanging bodily fluids or blood if in fact one person as a virus.

That is patently false.

Stop talking.
Directly from the CDC's official web site:

• Respiratory droplets cause infection when they are inhaled or deposited on mucous membranes, such as those that line the inside of the nose and mouth.
So I suppose if someone with a virus spits in your mouth, you are in trouble!

:dig:

anyone taking the vax better do some serious research....they are poisonous and while you may not see results right away...give it time anyone taking the shot will cut years off their life in the long run if not by passing by illness caused from taking it...this is FACT

It will cut years off your life? How do you know this? Where is your proof?

Is this the woman?

She's one of more than 1.600.

Out of 92 million doses administered. That's a far lower percentage than the death toll of those who contract COVID

Insanely low. She had a vastly higher chance of getting in a deadly car accident on her way to and from the clinic where she got her shot. Maybe the anti-vaxxers can make a case for simply not driving. Either way, this case and those like it are still extremely unfortunate. Something in her body may have had a bad reaction to the vaccine. Perhaps those that have weird reactions after their first shot should simply not go back for their second. 50% protection isn't great, not to mention you may still become an asymptomatic carrier but if a minute amount of ppl can't handle the shot then it's best they abstain from getting both doses.

Is this the woman?

She's one of more than 1.600.

Out of 92 million doses administered. That's a far lower percentage than the death toll of those who contract COVID

Insanely low. She had a vastly higher chance of getting in a deadly car accident on her way to and from the clinic where she got her shot. Maybe the anti-vaxxers can make a case for simply not driving. Either way, this case and those like it are still extremely unfortunate. Something in her body may have had a bad reaction to the vaccine. Perhaps those that have weird reactions after their first shot should simply not go back for their second. 50% protection isn't great, not to mention you may still become an asymptomatic carrier but if a minute amount of ppl can't handle the shot then it's best they abstain from getting both doses.
Ohhhhhh so not everyone should get the shot. Who is best to make this determination?

You try to pull shit like that and there will likely be some fearful people getting lead injections at a couple thousand ft. per second.

Forum List

Back