Shut Down Consequences

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
My granddaughter (pre-teen) had her school shut down for 14 days because someone got Covid in her school. No one died, no one got seriously ill however, the day of the shutdown her and her friends were upset. You see, schools are a social structure, and disturbing that structure causes pain which is what the Democrats seem to really enjoy. If they can't directly hurt the grown ups, they'll go after the children.

My granddaughter (pre-teen) had her school shut down for 14 days because someone got Covid in her school. No one died, no one got seriously ill however, the day of the shutdown her and her friends were upset. You see, schools are a social structure, and disturbing that structure causes pain which is what the Democrats seem to really enjoy. If they can't directly hurt the grown ups, they'll go after the children.
These generations of phone-obsessed kids are already screwed up enough. Now, with the lockdowns taking away what's left of their personal interactions, just so much more dysfunction ahead.

I understand the initial lockdown. No one really knew what best to do. It seemed worth a shot.

What's been happening lately is all political. Shutting down much of the world is democraptastic Trump hatred, and Pelosi is driving the stake in deeper with her stimulus game.

Special place in Hell for democrat scum. I would be happy to help fund a special assassination unit to take the key players down. Did I say assassination or investigation? Hmm, I forget.

They're being trained to turn on each pother -- for the good of the Collective

Forum List

Back