Shower survival guide at your local University or College for students

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
For incoming college students, college move-in is right around the corner! Something new that a lot of incoming college students will experience is living in the dorms and sharing a bathroom with roommates and potentially 30 to 40 strangers!

When living in the dorms, there are a few different popular styles of bathrooms: traditional, suite, and apartment. The traditional-style bathroom is where 30 to 40 students are living on a floor and everyone shares a communal bathroom that is located on the floor. The suite and apartment-style options are similar where there will be three to five students (and sometimes more) sharing their own private bathroom. The suite and apartment-style bathrooms have a lot more privacy than the traditional-style bathrooms. It depends on the college and the bathroom-style, but most colleges will have custodial staff cleaning the dorm bathrooms periodically.

However, in today's every changing political/cultural landscape, you should be aware of a few extra things.

1. When taking a shower, expect to see members of the opposite sex. For men, this is a plus...............well...............usually, but not always. But guys, this is why you only shower drunk!

1699277380014.png

However, for women, this can be terrifying. Ladies, just keep in mind that you are naturally gender phobic and just need to deal. You either gladly bend over for the soap or get expelled as gender phobic and a hater. It is really that simple. And at the end of the day, it's just sex. Having sex is just like going to the bathroom, no big deal, which is why we have abortion centers all across the country. it won't cost you a dime to get that little parasite sucked out of your uterus and into the trash. That is why we have tax payers.

2. At all costs, avoid the showers designated for Jews as you see them enter, but seemingly never come back out for whatever reason.

3. You will see people naked and still not be sure what sex they are. Yea, try not to stare and have that perplexed look on your face. Ewe! That is just impolite. Remember, offending people is wrong, unless you are a dirty Jew or a MAGA type.

4. Assume that you are surrounded by homosexuals since colleges across the country have disproportionately high numbers of gay folk. In society, you may have about 10% gay fold, but in colleges, it is not up around half. Again, it's just sex so experiment! Yay. Who knows, maybe you can become one of the gay cool kids.

5. Ignore the black fungus all around you. Remember, your parents are paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for you to attend this university so you can either turn out gay or trans or needing an abortion while also learning how to become antisemitic, so stop your complaining. They love you and know what is best for you after all.

Last edited:
I showered for about a year in a military barracks at Fort Lee, VA when I was in the Army. They were always spotless and there were zero issues. Saturday evenings, Black troopers would gather to apply hair remover to their faces - a product with a very pronounced smell that lingered for a while. Otherwise, no problems, ever.

I showered for about a year in a military barracks at Fort Lee, VA when I was in the Army. They were always spotless and there were zero issues. Saturday evenings, Black troopers would gather to apply hair remover to their faces - a product with a very pronounced smell that lingered for a while. Otherwise, no problems, ever.
Magic Shave!

Blah, I remember the odor well.

OIP.WzWxPKh5cvluJFBXItj6IgHaLs

I knew a guy who said he had no idea why the mirror in the barthoom had a film on it in the dorm bathroom. He was perplexed as he ran his finger across it to clean the mirror.

Then one day he figured it out as he saw a student popping his zits onto the mirror.

I think he cut his finger off after that.

Forum List

Back