Harvard scheduled to implement new dress code to help keep students safe

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1708951235078.png

Havard has implemented a new dress code to help Christians and Jews be safer on campus. Harvard spokesperson Mohammad Sharee said students are now required to wear the new tee shirts so they could be more easily identified on campus so that they are easier to spot and protect. In addition, students are encouraged to also get a tattoo on their arm with a number so as to help officials keep track of how many are on campus. "Tattoos are all the rage these days", said Mohammad. "What kid does not want one?"

The Biden administration is also considering taking this approach nationwide, requiring all Jews and Christians to put on garb identifying themselves. Biden is considering an Executive order to spend $1.3 billion for these tee shirts to be handed out across the nation. "It's all about safety", said Joe Biden. As for the mandated national tattoo to go along with it, the Biden administration told citizens to just consider it a mandate to help keep them safe, just like the Covid vaccine.

We have had this argument made in real life for years.

View attachment 908721

Havard has implemented a new dress code to help Christians and Jews be safer on campus. Harvard spokesperson Mohammad Sharee said students are now required to wear the new tee shirts so they could be more easily identified on campus so that they are easier to spot and protect. In addition, students are encouraged to also get a tattoo on their arm with a number so as to help officials keep track of how many are on campus. "Tattoos are all the rage these days", said Mohammad. "What kid does not want one?"

The Biden administration is also considering taking this approach nationwide, requiring all Jews and Christians to put on garb identifying themselves. Biden is considering an Executive order to spend $1.3 billion for these tee shirts to be handed out across the nation. "It's all about safety", said Joe Biden. As for the mandated national tattoo to go along with it, the Biden administration told citizens to just consider it a mandate to help keep them safe, just like the Covid vaccine.
A noahide shirt. The guy wouldn't be able to get a date and would require private security to get to his car.

I have one tattoo. It is an Irish cross, prominently shown on my forearm. I consider it my Irish Catholic birthmark. I hope it offends some people.
af161c59ffab004899c84b2fb19bc5fc.jpg

No link, but judging by the lack of any funny, I suspect it came from the Babbling Bee.
The thing we have found out far too many times is that their satire usually becomes reality.

Just go uck it up with your stupid Doonesbury or hateful sicko SNL and shut the fuck up.

The thing we have found out far too many times is that their satire usually becomes reality.

Just go uck it up with your stupid Doonesbury or hateful sicko SNL and shut the fuck up.
Half of what the Bee comes out with comes true. It is the fake news you can bleieve in after all.

The funny part is, Joe had to look it up cuz he did not know if they were bat shit crazy enough to tag them like Nazis. He thought to himself, they might have actually done it.

:auiqs.jpg:

I have one tattoo. It is an Irish cross, prominently shown on my forearm. I consider it my Irish Catholic birthmark. I hope it offends some people.
af161c59ffab004899c84b2fb19bc5fc.jpg
I had tattoo of an eagle on my belly. Most of it has rubbed off. All that is left is its asshole.

I keep it covered so as not to offend anyone.

I had tattoo of an eagle on my belly. Most of it has rubbed off. All that is left is its asshole.

I keep it covered so as not to offend anyone.
I dunno why tattoos are so popular now.

It used to be that only sailors had them, but now it seems just about everyone has them, even toddlers

Then again, those toddlers are having their genital mutilated in Left wing schools across the country, a tattoo probably is not such a big deal.

When I was in the Army in the 1960s it was common to get a tattoo, especially in Vietnam. I never did because I planned to go to college after the service and college boys didn't get all tat up back in those days.

There may be a correlation between tattoos and drug use. When high a lot of bad ideas 'seem like a good idea at the time.' :omg:

Last edited:
republicans are also contemplating a dress code for dems so outspoken people will recognize them and be more careful with what they say to ovoid triggering them .

1708993186869.png

Forum List

Back