Shouldn't the mass exodus from NY and Cali redirect electoral votes to FL & TX?

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
FL was double the Population of NY before the NY exodus, and now the Exodus from NY to FL makes the 29 electoral votes in both states seem even more unfair, so shouldn't the new population changes be addressed and changed in a few shifted electoral votes taken from NY and CA and given to FL and Texas? Even if it's only 2 each state, don't you think it's about time it shifted a bit?

FL was double the Population of NY before the NY exodus, and now the Exodus from NY to FL makes the 29 electoral votes in both states seem even more unfair, so shouldn't the new population changes be addressed and changed in a few shifted electoral votes taken from NY and CA and given to FL and Texas? Even if it's only 2 each state, don't you think it's about time it shifted a bit?
Yeah,, but the next census has to be taken and counted for the change in votes. But then, Cal and NY could have a new population of illegals to replace all those who moved out....

No, because those who move from California stay in the West, relocating to Nevada, for example.

Reapportionment happens every 10 years to account for things like this. It typically happens on years ending in 1. The release of the Census results is going to be a bit late this year, so that will push back the timeline for the redrawing of districts and reallocation of House seats.

No, because those who move from California stay in the West, relocating to Nevada, for example.
Most projections show California either losing a seat or staying the same during the next reapportionment. You could technically say that CA may end up giving FL an electoral vote.

FL was double the Population of NY before the NY exodus, and now the Exodus from NY to FL makes the 29 electoral votes in both states seem even more unfair, so shouldn't the new population changes be addressed and changed in a few shifted electoral votes taken from NY and CA and given to FL and Texas? Even if it's only 2 each state, don't you think it's about time it shifted a bit
That's right, we're coming to take over. Name change to South New York already in the works.

FL was double the Population of NY before the NY exodus, and now the Exodus from NY to FL makes the 29 electoral votes in both states seem even more unfair, so shouldn't the new population changes be addressed and changed in a few shifted electoral votes taken from NY and CA and given to FL and Texas? Even if it's only 2 each state, don't you think it's about time it shifted a bit
That's right, we're coming to take over. Name change to South New York already in the works.
TOO LATE, I already dubbed it New Jerusalem
4xu8f4.jpg

Then the civil war begins and you people flee for your lives northward. :itsok:

I can say when it comes to the left, they're generally not capable of comprehending the consequences of the things they support. As a Nevadan experiencing California's exodus, every "liberal" I've seen supported the reasons why they left that shithole and they bring the same horseshit here. Misery loves company they say. There's no such thing as an intellectually honest PROG, and wisdom seems beyond them.

Californian's are weird regardless of conservative or PROG. Where I live, I've found them to be extremely self-absorbed & materialistic. And those Californians do love their lights. The more sparkle's the better I guess, I once had a much clearer sight of the night sky, Californians are beyond that BS I guess. Next door neighbor figures they live in Disney land, behind me they're trying to attract NASA, and few doors over they sport a fucking zoo for landscape, 100K+ in tasteless shit.

Fucking Californians..............IDIOTS ;)

Last edited:

I can say when it comes to the left, they're generally not capable of comprehending the consequences of the things they support. As a Nevadan experiencing California's exodus, every "liberal" I've seen supported the reasons why they left that shithole and they bring the same horseshit here. Misery loves company they say. There's no such thing as an intellectually honest PROG, and wisdom seems beyond them.

Californian's are weird regardless of conservative or PROG. Where I live, I've found them to be extremely self-absorbed & materialistic. And those Californians do love their lights. The more sparkle's the better I guess, I once had a much clearer sight of the night sky, Californians are beyond that BS I guess. Next door neighbor figures they live in Disney land, behind me they're trying to attract NASA, and few doors over they sport a fucking zoo for landscape, 100K+ in tasteless shit.

>>>extremely self-absorbed & materialistic

And pretentious.
Even when liberals are trying to be active in helping the planet or others they still manage to do so for selfish and pretentious means.
Acting like they are the only ones doing the same, they somehow only make things worse in the methods they choose in doing so, and no remorse or blame in doing so.

>>>extremely self-absorbed & materialistic

And pretentious.
Even when liberals are trying to be active in helping the planet or others they still manage to do so for selfish and pretentious means.
Acting like they are the only ones doing the same, they somehow only make things worse in the methods they choose in doing so, and no remorse or blame in doing so.

All three of my direct neighbors are over the hill Californians. The least materialistic of the bunch are FUCKING WIERD AS FUCK, and pretentious they sure fucking are. We agreed I'd build the rest of the fence on their dime, I already installed the first 100 feet on my dime. When I was done and presented the receipt she writes a check then says "we didn't even want a fence". Really C, because that's news to me. Then the assholes went cheap for landscape, the asshole labors put the wrong rock on their side and it was 8" deep on an incline against the fence.............do over. Then their cheap 25K landscape washed away (I warned them) and they ended up spending another 90K to do it right. They still fucked it up with 8" of dirt against the upper fence line as if it's supposed to be a retaining wall (promotes rot etc. ) I was pissed and pulled the planks - fuck off and fix it.

The guy came up my driveway once in 17 years to ask how long my truck frame was going to be in the driveway, as it was already there must be 20 hours. I laughed and then told him to return where he came from, we don't have MFING fucked up California ordnances - YET. Put your panties back on, his wife wears the pants anyway, she's a fucking C and he's her bitch, and yes they're fucking "liberals".

Oh yeah, you should see what these Califonians do when a dog is loose. They panic as if they're gang members of some sort. They've been so pussified they've lost sight of what's true. In my case I invite a visit, in their case I've seen them run from dogs and fall too.

PUSSIFIED..........PROGS did that, they fuck everything up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back