Senate To Vote Next Week On Garland's AG Nomination

I'd like a list of people involved in politics that don't owe anything to anybody.

I'm glad to know that we will have an AG next week.

His nomination shouldn't have been held up.

We should all be glad that we will have an AG who follows the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law; an AG who will put the people first; an AG who understands that he works for the people, not the president; and an AG who understands that it’s country over party – we haven’t had that the last four years.

We should all be glad that we will have an AG who follows the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law; an AG who will put the people first; an AG who understands that he works for the people, not the president; and an AG who understands that it’s country over party – we haven’t had that the last four years.

Yes it will be very refreshing after the last four years.

Yet the next president will likely be a Republicans, and back to a partisan AG who protects the president rather than the American people; an AG with nothing but contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law; an AG who will put party before country, and an AG who will make Justice an appendage of the GOP.

Voting for a Republican for president is the definition of insanity.

Yet the next president will likely be a Republicans, and back to a partisan AG who protects the president rather than the American people; an AG with nothing but contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law; an AG who will put party before country, and an AG who will make Justice an appendage of the GOP.

and no worse than voting for a Democrat.

He is a holohoax survivor and hates Whitey because Whitey are essentially Germans and Germans kicked out Jews because Jews openly declared war on them and the Germans while fighting every country not controlled by Jews took the priceless assets which impoverished Jews hid in their ghettos to result in billions in reparations to the ethno-state of Israel as well as billions each year to defend against Arabs whose main weapon is a kitchen knife and a bomb much weaken than that used by the zionists to help establishment the fake Israel. Is there any government, academic, media, retail employee in the West who is not a White-hating non-White?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back