Shouldn't people like this be charged with murder?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I mean if you are trying to prevent medicine to people, it should be a murder charge

Good luck proving someone would have died from that persons actions.

Wreckless endangerment maybe. Murder is a bridge too far, especially the burden of proof that comes with it.

I don't get people like this, control freaks, intentionally fucking shit up for the rest.

I don't get people like this, control freaks, intentionally fucking shit up for the rest.
It's mental illness - we're pretty cognizant of the causes and effects of some of these things, neurologically.

It's mental illness - we're pretty cognizant of the causes and effects of some of these things, neurologically.
I suppose, we sure do have a lot of them. It's one thing to complain about something but to intentionally sabotage people should be jail time.

I suppose, we sure do have a lot of them. It's one thing to complain about something but to intentionally sabotage people should be jail time.
I'd def. want to prosecute this person. Was a disturbing thing to do...likely a conspiracy theorist that thinks the vaccine has micro-chips in it with some nefarious plan to rule the world.

I mean if you are trying to prevent medicine to people, it should be a murder charge

Probably hard to prove but I would think since the government paid for those vaccines they should be charged with destroying government property and see some time.

I'd def. want to prosecute this person. Was a disturbing thing to do...likely a conspiracy theorist that thinks the vaccine has micro-chips in it with some nefarious plan to rule the world.
Or it could be a TDS afflicted moron who is pissed because Operation Warp Speed is working so well.

Or just some idiot who believes RFK Junior's bullshit about vaccines causing autism.

Forum List

Back