should young black males in school be taught about the biggest threat to their lives ?

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
it would seem with the surge of critical race theory being taught in schools that supposedly exposes the threats and evils whites commit against people of color that another threat should be taught and talked about .... shouldnt black kids also be taught and warned that a black males greatest chance of death will come at the hands of another black ? the biggest cause of death for young black males below the age of 50 is other blacks !! they are the only demographic with that stat ! shouldnt they be taught something that may save their lives ?

it would seem with the surge of critical race theory being taught in schools that supposedly exposes the threats and evils whites commit against people of color that another threat should be taught and talked about .... shouldnt black kids also be taught and warned that a black males greatest chance of death will come at the hands of another black ? the biggest cause of death for young black males below the age of 50 is other blacks !! they are the only demographic with that stat ! shouldnt they be taught something that may save their lives ?
I am not sure that this ^^^^ fact is a logical grammar school lesson. Think culture!! It seems
to me that black kids----both males and females are already immersed in a culture which
indicates that "PERSONS OF COLOR" MUST and SHOULD be contentious. The messages I
see on public media TELL THEM----YOU ARE VICTIMS OF AN EVERY PRESENT INSIDIOUS
CONSPIRACY TO DESTROY YOU which you must FIGHT. How is that going to lessen
violence on the playground

Forum List

Back