BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors RESIGNS as executive director over 'right wing attacks' - after her $3 million housing portfolio was revealed

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors is stepping down as executive director of the organization amid controversy over her $3 million property portfolio.

Cullors, who has been at the helm of the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation for nearly six years, announced the news on Thursday.

The 37-year-old activist told The Associated Press that she is leaving to focus on other projects, including the upcoming release of her second book and a multi-year TV development deal with Warner Bros.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk .

She listened to her idol and mentor...
quote-i-mean-i-do-think-at-a-certain-point-you-ve-made-enough-money-barack-obama-138199.jpg

That's the difference between Dems & Repubs. Dems can be shamed into leaving.

Repubs on the other hand - have no shame. Case in point - the orange douche bag who with all the criminal cases against him is still yapping away.

...and BLM certainly DID!

The founder of BLM, after dividing Americans and setting the country on fire...and after making herself a millionaire off of her 'project' - 'BLM', announced she is done with BLM and plans to focus on OTHER PROJECTS' - a second book deal and rights to a TV deal.

Since creating BLM she purchased 4 mansions and millions of dollars in real estate.

'Interesting' how after making her fortune (and then some) off of dead blacks she has decided 'BLM' isn't worth her time and effort, that she is going to move on to make more money on another book and on her TV deal.

Seems like Black Lives Matter....just not as much as money, mansions, real estate, and TV deals.

"Interesting"???

I think it is funnier than Biden being president.

Another black-owned business being ditched, because not enough white people patronized it.

Again, it's just further proof (if anyone even needed it) that BLM along with the LGBTQ+ movement are financial industries.

They make some dead beats millionaires. give other dead beats jobs, give some other dead beats power and attention.

I actually refuse to believe that the Governments, mainstream media, TV stations and establishments don't know this already - but are OK with it because they will get some financial gain from it too - well, let me rephrase that and replace "financial gain" with them having to be totally in and onboard with these movements or else they'll LOSE a lot of money such is the way the landscape is atm.

Hawk Newsome, the head of Black Lives Matter Greater New York City -- a separate group -- called for an "independent investigation" into the national organization's finances.
An "independent investigation"???

Don't tell me he doesn't trust the Biden Justice Department???

Duh....

Do we hear some stupid fucks finally waking up?

Sharpton, Jackson, and a lot of other race hustlers have been screwing victims' families for many decades.

Last edited:
...and BLM certainly DID!

The founder of BLM, after dividing Americans and setting the country on fire...and after making herself a millionaire off of her 'project' - 'BLM', announced she is done with BLM and plans to focus on OTHER PROJECTS' - a second book deal and rights to a TV deal.

Since creating BLM she purchased 4 mansions and millions of dollars in real estate.

'Interesting' how after making her fortune (and then some) off of dead blacks she has decided 'BLM' isn't worth her time and effort, that she is going to move on to make more money on another book and on her TV deal.

Seems like Black Lives Matter....just not as much as money, mansions, real estate, and TV deals.
Race hustlers are gonna hustle! It's what they do. She's no different from Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton! Why work for a living when you can just scam the naive!

oh please . lol lol lol lol what an ego lol l.ol lol

The "foundation"

Stage hate hoaxes
Race bait
Scream for more handouts
Incite riots
Keep that Minneapolis coroner, the one who said Chauvin did not kill Floyd, in office because having democrats in office like that keeps Chauvin on the police force, and hence more future opportunities to race bait and scam $$$$$$

Forum List

Back