Should we revisit the Beliefs of the Clinton team?

i have a better idea... concern yourself with the orange sociopath who handed over our country to putin.

Yeah, how is that narative working for you now?

Sounds about right to me. Seems even more likely...

50 carefully aimed tomahawk missiles but no damage to the runways or any of the aircraft just sitting there completely exposed by the runway.

Hmmm.

A resounding failure that accomplished nothing but changing the story for a few days.

WAG THE DOG?

What else?

We are supposed to believe that the news footage he saw affected him emotionally and brought a compassionate tear to his eye over the suffering of the Syrian people that he wants to ban from the country and suddenly felt the need to launch a glorious 93 million dollar display of ineptitude that accomplished nothing?

The past several thousand atrocities over the past years had no effect on him but now he suddenly acts shocked that women and children were gassed so he bombs an airbase that is in use the next day and the same city that was gassed was bombed again from that exact same airbase?

He wasn't trying to deflect attention away from him being the subject of many investigations that strongly suggest that he and his cohorts have been compromised by hostile foreign agents who have weaponized information and have some sort of leverage over him and them, risking lives to make it seem like he is standing up to them.

give me a break....

He's a snake oil salesman willing to betray the entire nation, risk millions of lives, and plunge the world into chaos in a vain,reckless and desperate attempt to clean up the image of his tarnished brand, nothing else.

Seriously, if at best he really is just a scumbag who suddenly cares about people he didn't give two shits about the day before and was motivated by emotional reactions to "fake news" footage or late night comedy to act impulsively without any form of rational thinking, goal, or restraint and drops bombs to 'send a message" to look like a tough guy out of some deep seated small hand complex, that alone is not a fucking disaster in the making?

Benedict Donald is what he is. He should be put on a small boat in the middle of the sea and then, with much pomp and circumstance, ceremoniously cut loose..

The ratings would be great, best ever, really fantastic, everyone who is anyone will be watching, believe me!
Which nation are you referring to? A majority of the people of the Republic of the United States of America voted for Donald Trump specifically because they are sick and tired of those who believe this nation is theirs for the taking when they are nothing more than seditious infil-traitors.

Thats complete bullshit. The republicans were out in numbers weeks before the vote was counted and disqualified and eliminated from the official count millions of legal votes in every state for one bullshit technicality or another.

He wasn't elected.

It was a coup.

Yeah, how is that narative working for you now?

50 carefully aimed tomahawk missiles but no damage to the runways or any of the aircraft just sitting there completely exposed by the runway.

Hmmm.

A resounding failure that accomplished nothing but changing the story for a few days.

WAG THE DOG?

What else?

We are supposed to believe that the news footage he saw affected him emotionally and brought a compassionate tear to his eye over the suffering of the Syrian people that he wants to ban from the country and suddenly felt the need to launch a glorious 93 million dollar display of ineptitude that accomplished nothing?

The past several thousand atrocities over the past years had no effect on him but now he suddenly acts shocked that women and children were gassed so he bombs an airbase that is in use the next day and the same city that was gassed was bombed again from that exact same airbase?

He wasn't trying to deflect attention away from him being the subject of many investigations that strongly suggest that he and his cohorts have been compromised by hostile foreign agents who have weaponized information and have some sort of leverage over him and them, risking lives to make it seem like he is standing up to them.

give me a break....

He's a snake oil salesman willing to betray the entire nation, risk millions of lives, and plunge the world into chaos in a vain,reckless and desperate attempt to clean up the image of his tarnished brand, nothing else.

Seriously, if at best he really is just a scumbag who suddenly cares about people he didn't give two shits about the day before and was motivated by emotional reactions to "fake news" footage or late night comedy to act impulsively without any form of rational thinking, goal, or restraint and drops bombs to 'send a message" to look like a tough guy out of some deep seated small hand complex, that alone is not a fucking disaster in the making?

Benedict Donald is what he is. He should be put on a small boat in the middle of the sea and then, with much pomp and circumstance, ceremoniously cut loose..

The ratings would be great, best ever, really fantastic, everyone who is anyone will be watching, believe me!
Which nation are you referring to? A majority of the people of the Republic of the United States of America voted for Donald Trump specifically because they are sick and tired of those who believe this nation is theirs for the taking when they are nothing more than seditious infil-traitors.

Thats complete bullshit. The republicans were out in numbers weeks before the vote was counted and disqualified and eliminated from the official count millions of legal votes in every state for one bullshit technicality or another.

He wasn't elected.

It was a coup.
:blahblah: eventually through self infliction Hobi goes :blowup:

Hmmm.

WAG THE DOG?

What else?

give me a break....

He wasn't elected.

It was a coup.

Really? Will that be before or after Jesus returns from the sky?

WAG THE DOG?

What else?

give me a break....

He wasn't elected.

It was a coup.

Is that one of your Babylonian beliefs?

What else?

give me a break....

He wasn't elected.

It was a coup.

Thats just what I heard..

Supposedly he will return from the sky one day and poof all the bad guys out of relevance, forever.

Judging by the millions of people abandoning the superstitions that you desperately cling to, he must be pretty close, at the most one light year away...

What do you think I should do? Pray to a lifeless matzo for guidance and then eat it for spiritual life?? At this late hour? With the light of dawn, the brightness of his coming, in plain sight?

lol....Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin.

Last edited:

He wasn't elected.

It was a coup.

Supposedly he will return from the sky one day and poof all the bad guys out of relevance, forever.

Judging by the millions of people abandoning the superstitions that you desperately cling to, he must be pretty close, at the most one light year away...

What do you think I should do? Pray to a lifeless matzo for guidance and then eat it for spiritual life?? At this late hour? With the light of dawn, the brightness of his coming, in plain sight?

Apparently you go by hearsay according to your own words. Far be it from me to advise you on what you will or will not believe.

He wasn't elected.

It was a coup.

Apparently you go by hearsay according to your own words. Far be it from me to advise you on what you will or will not believe.
Fair enough, What would you like to discuss?

What is your position on casual sex?

Not into a discussion with you about sex or anything else but thanks for the offer just the same.

Not into a discussion with you about sex or anything else but thanks for the offer just the same.
Well then, I'm sure you won't mind if I continue to talk above your head of things about which you know nothing.

Well then, I'm sure you won't mind if I continue to talk above your head of things about which you know nothing.
Please do because I don't know anyone who walks in faith that would do such a thing.

You are free to talk about whatever you wish even if your own perceived knowledge is obviously tainted.

He wasn't elected.

It was a coup.

There has always been a cycle of remembering and forgetting God. When man becomes satisfied he becomes proud and forgets God. Then he suffers for it. Then he repents and remembers God. It is the account of the OT. So your comment about the supposed millions of people abandoning the superstitions that we so desperately cling to is ignorant of history and the cycle of remembering and forgetting God. But putting that aside, it seems to me that it is wishful thinking on your part as well. You're behavior is that of a militant atheist who seeks to subordinate religion for the express purpose of replacing loyalty to God with loyalty of state. That is not only a failed behavior but it is a doomed proposition as it is suffering which returns man back to God.

You are free to talk about whatever you wish even if your own perceived knowledge is obviously tainted.
He has no theology other than Christianity is bad. He is Breezewood clone.

It does appear he/she is kind of a mess. O' wells I suppose you'll have that in this ole world.

It does appear he/she is kind of a mess. O' wells I suppose you'll have that in this ole world.
I suspect he belongs to some weird faith. He may be a Gnostic.

There are different Gnostic sects too so no telling unless 'it' explains it's self and I really don't see that happening in a true sense.

There are different Gnostic sects too so no telling unless 'it' explains it's self and I really don't see that happening in a true sense.
I don't either. He is a socialist and socialists deny examination.

You're behavior is that of a militant atheist who seeks to subordinate religion for the express purpose of replacing loyalty to God with loyalty of state. That is not only a failed behavior but it is a doomed proposition as it is suffering which returns man back to God.

The suffering that you fear is evidence of your lack of faith in he who truly is God.

What you fear is the suffering perpetuated by those who have given their minds over to evil, a coven dedicated to evil, like a many headed beast that actively persecutes by any number of subtle means anyone and everyone who openly rejects your perverse worship of a false three in one mangod.

You returning to the worship of a matzo man is like a dog returning to his vomit.

What I am actually doing is creating a new heaven and a new earth.

The only thing that remains the same is the hell that you are already in, a small world of ever diminishing proportions.

What you fear is the suffering perpetuated by those who have given their minds over to evil and actively persecute by any number of subtle means anyone and everyone who openly rejects your perverse worship of a false three in one mangod.

Like I said before, I don't fear suffering. It is through suffering that people return to successful behaviors. There is meaning in suffering for those who take the time to learn from it and are willing to be objective.

Forum List

Back