Clinton's Cult: Hardcore Satanism, Vids, Pedophile Party Emails, Missing CEO

Someone mentioned you today Dale and said you had been warning about Satanism for a long time. They also said you were owed an apology. This is about to go to our White House if we do not stop Clinton from getting in. It's a very serious time and Americans need to wake up.

The difference between you and Dale is that he's a True Believer, whereas I think you're just a partisan clown who'll repeat any bullshit in the hopes of gaining a foothold with the overly credulous.
What you think of me is of little importance. What you think of Hillary Clinton could mean a world of difference. Know thy enemy, Doc. Otherwise, you're on wide open. Read the Op-ed, listen to the videos and then make an informed decision about Clinton. I believe you'll find that there is a great deal about her you don't know.

At this point, it looks like you are working for Clinton. You just look silly. You give them reason to label people that do not like Clinton as a bunch of fringe weirdos that believe whole heartedly in conspiracy theories.

The difference between you and Dale is that he's a True Believer, whereas I think you're just a partisan clown who'll repeat any bullshit in the hopes of gaining a foothold with the overly credulous.

I have offered to debate you many times on anything that you take exception to on many occasions but you you have never taken me up on it. I am not here to "one up" anyone. I am here to share the thousands upon thousands of hours I have spent to know the things I do. I have sacrificed any kind of a social life (even to the point I stopped playing music) because it took time away from my studying and researching.

I don't "debate" True Believers. There's no point. You live in your own reality that you've constructed for yourself, and I'd rather not waste my time trying to break through.

No, what I did was take off the blinders and made it my mission to never be one of the "sheeple" again...like how I supported the Bush crime family and busted on anyone that was against the war or claimed that 9/11 was a false flag. I am paying penance and I have learned how it feels to be a lone voice in a sea of insanity after having done my due diligence. If you think you know so much more than me and that I am wrong? Prove it....it doesn't matter whether I believe what you say or not....but if you know such more than me? You can attempt to take down my credibility a few notches.

The "Uh-Uh" debate tactic doesn't make your case.........

:lol:

You have no credibility to speak of. There's nothing to "take down".

If you want someone to "debate" your delusions, I suggest you find a good psychologist.

I have credibility with those that matter....I have nothing to prove to anyone.
What I have found is that you can give people the truth but it is up to them as to whether they want to believe it or not. Some will. Some won't. Those who believe in God have their eyes opened to where evil comes from. Those who don't believe in God will look for other explanations. Satanism is real. There is no question about it. Why do these people do what they do? They want power,wealth and fame.

When Satan tempted Jesus Christ, he said, I'll give you all of this if you will bow down and worship me. Jesus Christ answered him with Scripture instead. Today Satan is making the same offer and some people are responding, Where do I sign up? There is a day coming when they will regret that decision.

Someone mentioned you today Dale and said you had been warning about Satanism for a long time. They also said you were owed an apology. This is about to go to our White House if we do not stop Clinton from getting in. It's a very serious time and Americans need to wake up.

What you think of me is of little importance. What you think of Hillary Clinton could mean a world of difference. Know thy enemy, Doc. Otherwise, you're on wide open. Read the Op-ed, listen to the videos and then make an informed decision about Clinton. I believe you'll find that there is a great deal about her you don't know.

At this point, it looks like you are working for Clinton. You just look silly. You give them reason to label people that do not like Clinton as a bunch of fringe weirdos that believe whole heartedly in conspiracy theories.
According to that logic, the entire FBI and NYPD must be working for Clinton too. Don't be ridiculous. Just because you cannot see what these people are doing doesn't mean others cannot. You've got a video in the Op-ed with an expert on the occult telling you that this is Satanism. What more do you need? A seeing eye dog?

I have offered to debate you many times on anything that you take exception to on many occasions but you you have never taken me up on it. I am not here to "one up" anyone. I am here to share the thousands upon thousands of hours I have spent to know the things I do. I have sacrificed any kind of a social life (even to the point I stopped playing music) because it took time away from my studying and researching.

I don't "debate" True Believers. There's no point. You live in your own reality that you've constructed for yourself, and I'd rather not waste my time trying to break through.

No, what I did was take off the blinders and made it my mission to never be one of the "sheeple" again...like how I supported the Bush crime family and busted on anyone that was against the war or claimed that 9/11 was a false flag. I am paying penance and I have learned how it feels to be a lone voice in a sea of insanity after having done my due diligence. If you think you know so much more than me and that I am wrong? Prove it....it doesn't matter whether I believe what you say or not....but if you know such more than me? You can attempt to take down my credibility a few notches.

If you want someone to "debate" your delusions, I suggest you find a good psychologist.

What I have found is that you can give people the truth but it is up to them as to whether they want to believe it or not. Some will. Some won't. Those who believe in God have their eyes opened to where evil comes from. Those who don't believe in God will look for other explanations. Satanism is real. There is no question about it. Why do these people do what they do? They want power,wealth and fame.

When Satan tempted Jesus Christ, he said, I'll give you all of this if you will bow down and worship me. Jesus Christ answered him with Scripture instead. Today Satan is making the same offer and some people are responding, Where do I sign up? There is a day coming when they will regret that decision.

According to that logic, the entire FBI and NYPD must be working for Clinton too. Don't be ridiculous. Just because you cannot see what these people are doing doesn't mean others cannot. You've got a video in the Op-ed with an expert on the occult telling you that this is Satanism. What more do you need? A seeing eye dog?

He isn't an expert, hon....you are being snowed. You recognized the truth here
http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/15737635/
and then ran away because you are a fraud.

I read your OP. It's pure undiluted bullshit, and I'm pretty sure you know that, too.

I think you're not that stupid - just dishonest.
While you can claim anything you haven't proven anything of the sort. Personal attacks do nothing to counter an Op-ed that is based upon testimonies, videotape, photographs, news articles and a legitimate investigation by the FBI and NYPD which is underway - all proving that something big is going on that should not be going on.

I have not run away from anyone. I just don't argue with stupid people. As Mark Twain said, 'Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.'

I have not run away from anyone. I just don't argue with stupid people. As Mark Twain said, 'Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.'

No.

And you don't have an "expert".

I have been threatened, harassed and stalked for posting that kind of info on other blog-sites...someone even found out where I worked when I was in Detroit and posted it and would follow me from one site to the next....not that it has ever stopped me. You are "dead on".....people need to wake up and smell the coffee because the opportunity to change things isn't going to be around much longer. Thanks for posting that detailed link of information....... I am glad to be in the fight with you.

Careful. The Smoking Man is watching

Eating Humans?

I think I've finally figured out what the "man feed" means next to "guest writer" there under Mrs. M's name.

According to the interview from Infowars that is the story. Now there is this breaking story (one hour ago) about Hillary Clinton's visits to Jeffrey Epstein's island:

Source: FBI has evidence Hillary visited ‘Orgy Island’

Citing a “well-placed source” in the New York Police Department, Blackwater USA founder and retired Navy SEAL Erik Prince claims that among the 650,000 Huma Abedin emails on her estranged husband’s laptop is evidence Hillary Clinton, as well as former President Bill Clinton, was a visitor to convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s Caribbean hideaway, known as “Orgy Island.”

Prince told the Breitbart News Daily radio show that Abedin and her estranged husband, former Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner, are now cooperating with authorities in multiple investigations of Bill and Hillary Clinton.

“They found State Department emails,” he said of FBI investigators. “They found a lot of other really damning criminal information, including money laundering, including the fact that Hillary went to this sex island with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Bill Clinton went there more than 20 times. Hillary Clinton went there at least six times.”

Read more at Source: FBI has evidence Hillary visited ‘Orgy Island’

I have been threatened, harassed and stalked for posting that kind of info on other blog-sites...someone even found out where I worked when I was in Detroit and posted it and would follow me from one site to the next....not that it has ever stopped me. You are "dead on".....people need to wake up and smell the coffee because the opportunity to change things isn't going to be around much longer. Thanks for posting that detailed link of information....... I am glad to be in the fight with you.

HAAAAR-DEEEEE-FUCKING-HAR!!!!!

Eat shit, asswipe......

If everyone worried about who was watching them, nothing would ever get done. If you are afraid, Mr. Bro, go hide under a pillow.

The Op-ed is to raise awareness about Hillary Clinton and her inner circle before November 8th. The stories are true and the mainstream media is once again ignoring the truth. These crimes against children are no joke. Hillary is under multiple criminal investigations by the FBI right now. When you learn that she is indicted, you can remember this Op-ed and drop an apology note ( or not). Thanks for reading.
The purpose of the OP is to spread lies.

The Op-ed is to raise awareness about Hillary Clinton and her inner circle before November 8th. The stories are true and the mainstream media is once again ignoring the truth. These crimes against children are no joke. Hillary is under multiple criminal investigations by the FBI right now. When you learn that she is indicted, you can remember this Op-ed and drop an apology note ( or not). Thanks for reading.
We'll see.

We'll see.

We already did.

We'll see.
Not denying it? THAT'S telling! :cool-45:

We'll see.

We already did.
The FBI hasn't released their reports and indicted Hillary Clinton yet. Don't get ahead of yourself.

We'll see.
Not denying it? THAT'S telling! :cool-45:
What is there to deny? That you are trying to discredit the Wikileaks emails, the evidence uncovered and the testimonies on video? I've come to expect it from Clinton supporters. None of you are honest with yourselves. How could we possibly expect you to be honest about anything else?

Forum List

Back