Zone1 Should we feel bad for Yahweh?

You'll figure it out
So you make an accusation and can't back it up? That would fall under the contradiction category.

1700416395468.png

So you make an accusation and can't back it up? That would fall under the contradiction category.

View attachment 860811

How many times have you shrugged off the fact that our brains have a hard limit ?

How many times have you ignored the 95% of the universe we have no understanding of?

I've lost count

How many times have you shrugged off the fact that our brains have a hard limit ?

How many times have you ignored the 95% of the universe we have no understanding of?

I've lost count
These were all things that were addressed and not dismissed. So no, you haven't lost count. You haven't started to count.

Or would you like for me to re-address your two examples right here?

Imagine existing as a being that can instantly create anything it wants by a mere thought.
Imagine existing a a being that knows everything that will happen far before it actually does happen.
Imagine living forever with never having anything to strive for and never being surprised by anything.

To me that sounds like the most horrible of existences. Some would call it Hell.
Why would I feel bad about the Yankees? Oh, you said Yahweh. Nevermind.

Not if the omniscient being limits His power so that the most powerful force in the world, i.e. love, can exist.

Isn;t it impossible to not know something if by your nature you know everything?

Isn;t it impossible to not know something if by your nature you know everything?
I just rely on the Biblical passage that with God all things are possible. I used to try to put God in a box with specified parameters and used my puny human intellect and understanding to define Him. I don't do that any more.

I just rely on the Biblical passage that with God all things are possible. I used to try to put God in a box with specified parameters and used my puny human intellect and understanding to define Him. I don't do that any more.

Infinite is by definition unspecified

Forum List

Back