Should we all ditch the other Rs and stand behind Trump? poll

Should we all ditch the other Rs and stand behind Trump?

• y

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • n

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • probably

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • he has earned it

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • we need to give a middle finger to the opposition

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Could be or just paying him off
They gave him an offer he couldn't refuse.

Beatings and drugs.

Dingy Harry and Mitch McConnell both got messed up falling down or getting hurt exercising.
Rand Paul got roughed up too.
Overnight Dianne Feinstein becomes a vegetable.
Joe Biden is all screwed up.
John Fetterman is a vegetable.
I can't remember all of the examples of people joining the beatdown club.
Obama's chef.
Half the Clinton associates.
All of these people committing suicide by putting two bullets in the back of their head.

If DeSantis is the nominee I'll vote for him. My gut tells me he isn't ready to be POTUS though. He has always had a fairly friendly electorate and supportive legislature. He could likely have neither in Washington DC and though I like him, he doesn't seem to be the type to think quickly on his feet. I don't know if he has Trump's courage to find ways around the hostility or stubbornness and get things done. He's pretty spot on with the issues he supports but I don't know if he has Trump's creativity, instincts, vision, skill set either on the home front or world stage.

In other words he's a good governor. But as Ross Perot once famously said, being governor of Arkansas doesn't extrapolate into a good President anymore than managing a 7/11 means you can run Walmart.

Reagan was governor of a state larger than many countries and he was a pretty good President. But Carter and Bush were both disappointments.

Nevertheless, if the people want DeSantis he has my vote. I'll be voting Trump in the primary election though. Not because I like him personally as very often I don't. But he's proved he can do the job in the best MAGA fashion and he deserves another term.
so what do you dislike about Trump personally?

have u read that book by his niece? I thought about reading it but I tend to dislike --and more importantly DISTRUST-- people who dislike Trump, one of the best presidents we've ever had

I hope you don't dislike Trump personally for the same old hackneyed reasons the leftists do (or claim to)?

I think the CIA is drugging folks like McConnell.
wouldn't surprise me about govt agencies in the 21st century

But how would they accomplish that? Oh never mind... I thought about this Q and figured out the answer...

so what do you dislike about Trump personally?

have u read that book by his niece? I thought about reading it but I tend to dislike --and more importantly DISTRUST-- people who dislike Trump, one of the best presidents we've ever had

I hope you don't dislike Trump personally for the same old hackneyed reasons the leftists do (or claim to)?
Trump is sometimes petty, petulant, inappropriately defensive, and sometimes unkind in his insulting barbs. All that is off putting to me and it is difficult to like him at those times. And there are times he is great.

But Jimmy Carter, a thoroughly personable, agreeable, likable candidate who was a terribly ineffective and incompetent President, taught me that we should never vote on personality or how much we like or don't like somebody as a personality.

We rather should vote for a person's vision, philosophy, track record, follow through on campaign promises, and the consequences/results of laws, regulations, policies endorsed.

Even though I don't always like Trump, I have to see that his vision, philosophy, instincts, abilities were mostly spot on producing consequences and results that were very good for America, Americans and the world.

Trump is sometimes petty, petulant, inappropriately defensive, and sometimes unkind in his insulting barbs. All that is off putting to me and it is difficult to like him at those times. And there are times he is great.

But Jimmy Carter, a thoroughly personable, agreeable, likable candidate who was a terribly ineffective and incompetent President, taught me that we should never vote on personality or how much we like or don't like somebody as a personality.

We rather should vote for a person's vision, philosophy, track record, follow through on campaign promises, and the consequences/results of laws, regulations, policies endorsed.

Even though I don't always like Trump, I have to see that his vision, philosophy, instincts, abilities were mostly spot on producing consequences and results that were very good for America, Americans and the world.

well, you need to tell this to the libs.. CNN watchers. They probably won't listen though.. they are programmed

hard to de-program folks

well, you need to tell this to the libs.. CNN watchers. They probably won't listen though.. they are programmed

hard to de-program folks
We need to get it into the heads of some Patriots/GOP/those on the right too. I have railed against the #dumptrump hash tags flaunted by DeSantis supporters for instance.

DeSantis' (or anybody else's) qualifications are not enhanced by destroying Trump.

If we Patriots do not learn how to set aside our petty or less consequential differences and pull together in harness to achieve our MAGA vision, we will lose in 2024. And if the MAGA vision goes out of reach because somebody like Christie is the nominee, even he would be preferable to four more years of American decline and vulnerability under Biden.

So, if Christie should by some horrible turn of fate become the GOP nominee, I'll need a barf bag and will have to hold my nose to vote for him, but I'll vote for him over a Marxist minded Democrat.

We need to get it into the heads of some Patriots/GOP/those on the right too. I have railed against the #dumptrump hash tags flaunted by DeSantis supporters for instance.

DeSantis' (or anybody else's) qualifications are not enhanced by destroying Trump.

If we Patriots do not learn how to set aside our petty or less consequential differences and pull together in harness to achieve our MAGA vision, we will lose in 2024. And if the MAGA vision goes out of reach because somebody like Christie is the nominee, even he would be preferable to four more years of American decline and vulnerability under Biden.

So, if Christie should by some horrible turn of fate become the GOP nominee, I'll need a barf bag and will have to hold my nose to vote for him, but I'll vote for him over a Marxist minded Democrat.
i don't think you have anything to worry about w/ CC but anyhow

You would think that we Rs should be more united.. which is why I have this thread

But the way human nature is, that's likely not going to happen. Anyone who is against Trump (this is a rule of thumb, totally) is against America. I mean, yeh, if you prefer DeSantis (I really like him), fine. But anyone who says Trump is no good is a damn liar and a lib...

etc

i don't think you have anything to worry about w/ CC but anyhow

You would think that we Rs should be more united.. which is why I have this thread

But the way human nature is, that's likely not going to happen. Anyone who is against Trump (this is a rule of thumb, totally) is against America. I mean, yeh, if you prefer DeSantis (I really like him), fine. But anyone who says Trump is no good is a damn liar and a lib...

etc
I posted on Facebook today that if the powers of the universe could require every human on Earth to argue the honest and unembellished merits of whatever issue, law, situation, problem solving idea, or whatever on those merits and without accusing, blaming, attacking, defaming, insulting or even mentioning anybody else, it could change the world for the better forever.

I posted on Facebook today that if the powers of the universe could require every human on Earth to argue the honest and unembellished merits of whatever issue, law, situation, problem solving idea, or whatever on those merits and without accusing, blaming, attacking, defaming, insulting or even mentioning anybody else, it could change the world for the better forever.

If that were possible, Jesus would not have had to suffer and die to save our sorry...

I mean, human nature is despicable

i tried to enter the usmb coffee shop some time ago

was unable to for some reason, can't recall what happened.. but kind of figures.

I know it isn't possible. That doesn't mean it isn't true. :)
You'd think people of good will would just do this (what you say) but maybe there aren't that many people of good will?

sad but true..

:(

You'd think people of good will would just do this (what you say) but maybe there aren't that many people of good will?

sad but true..

:(
No there are not enough people of good will. I'm just saying that if there were, and such a day could happen, it could change the world.

Just because we don't know how to do time travel doesn't mean it can't ever be done. Maybe there is a glimmer of hope in that. I didn't think the Hands Across America was feasible either but we came damn close in achieving it.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything."--Albert Einstein

"[Pablo Casals] perceives very clearly that the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it."--Albert Einstein

Forum List

Back