who is the strangest person you've ever known (relative? friend? co-worker...)

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
I have a relative who will go un-named because I don't know if this person (gender un-named also) is on the forum or not.

This person is a narcissist who seems to think the world revolves around.. I'll call the person N.

The person has done a lot of evil and messed up others' lives and then acts like.. Oh, I'm only human! I am not perfect!

Wow... who knew that?!

I could go on and on but it's really bad when these kind of people are in your family... Friends can be ditched if you don't like them.. co-workers can be avoided (at least to some extent)

:(

Too many to decide on one. Like any family, I have some odd members. But as a handyman type going into people's homes for warranty work, I have met a lot of those I would label as strange from the eccentric to the delusional.
One family stood behind me and made some hand gestures and odd vocal sounds to chase away demons that I brought with me. I have a middle name that in English has one meaning but in their culture is the name of a cobra demon. :) :)

Too many to decide on one. Like any family, I have some odd members. But as a handyman type going into people's homes for warranty work, I have met a lot of those I would label as strange from the eccentric to the delusional.
One family stood behind me and made some hand gestures and odd vocal sounds to chase away demons that I brought with me. I have a middle name that in English has one meaning but in their culture is the name of a cobra demon. :) :)

LOL

that is hilarious.. although I'm sure it wasn't at the time!

So.. now you are demon free!

whew!

I have known a ton of strange people in my time. I've known criminals, serial killers, assorted religious oddities, and all manner of good and bad incantations. By far the oddest has to be my mother. She's been dead for 40 years but not a day goes by that I am not reminded of her strangeness.

I have known a ton of strange people in my time. I've known criminals, serial killers, assorted religious oddities, and all manner of good and bad incantations. By far the oddest has to be my mother. She's been dead for 40 years but not a day goes by that I am not reminded of her strangeness.
what was strangest about her?

Was she like the person in the OP?

What I've said about that person is .. words fail to convey how strange that person is (was? I guess the person is still with us). If the good die young, that person ought to live to be 200.

I am not saying the person is ALL bad. It's just that.. How can you be SO clueless about yourself?

But then I "meet" folks here on the forum and... well, the same thought ensues.. LOL

so again, what was strangest about her?

I have a relative who will go un-named because I don't know if this person (gender un-named also) is on the forum or not.

This person is a narcissist who seems to think the world revolves around.. I'll call the person N.

The person has done a lot of evil and messed up others' lives and then acts like.. Oh, I'm only human! I am not perfect!

Wow... who knew that?!

I could go on and on but it's really bad when these kind of people are in your family... Friends can be ditched if you don't like them.. co-workers can be avoided (at least to some extent)

his name would be brian f.

he would stare at walls like there were flys on it and always had a distant look to him like he is always looking into another dimension,,

his name would be brian f.

he would stare at walls like there were flys on it and always had a distant look to him like he is always looking into another dimension,,
LOL

someone described Elon Musk that way, when he was a kid... the one you talk about may be a genius

:)

elon was looking into a future dimension,,,

brian had serious problems,, far from a genius,,
a lot of geniuses have serious problems. I have a high IQ but sometimes people act like I'm retarded. I have no idea.. I mean, just because, say.. you don't get what they're saying as soon as they say it.. doesn't mean you're dumb. In fact, seeing multiple possibilities in what someone is saying may mean you're complicated..

a lot of geniuses have serious problems. I have a high IQ but sometimes people act like I'm retarded. I have no idea.. I mean, just because, say.. you don't get what they're saying as soon as they say it.. doesn't mean you're dumb. In fact, seeing multiple possibilities in what someone is saying may mean you're complicated..
trust me brian wasnt a genius,,, he also wasnt a dummy,,

fro what I heard it was LSD in large quanities,,

how about the strangest LOOKING person?

LOL

Maxine Watters comes to mind
then that liar named Schiffty... bug eyes Schiffty, some of us call him

But hey, people can't help what they look like... or can they?

I mean Maxine... if she were a better person, I think she would look better...

Considering you’ve said you know people who enjoy women urinating on their open wounds, that’s saying something.

I recall being in a new employee orientation at a nursing facility and one of the other new hires asked what the facility’s policy was in the event of a meteor strike.

She was dead serious about it too.

Wow... who knew that?!

who is the congresscritter who looks like beevis and butthead and who transports underage girls across state lines?

Forum List

Back