Should transgenders be allowed to own a gun?

Yet here you are still making excuses

Why would my account he suspended dumbass? The tranny account got suspended for making threats against Christians you stupid illiterate fuck

Dismissed Clownshoes your concession is noted

The way you ramble who can tell?

And no, I am not making excuses. I am arguing against holding others responsible for a few violent individuals and your own insecurities.

I have not lied once. Not once. That you dislike what I say does not change that.

And no, I have not defended a single person or made a single excuse for anyone wanting to kill Christian children. You are welcome to post where I did.

I have defended 1.6 million trannies that you accuse of being dangerous with absolutely no evidence at all.
You are lying as you accused me of lying and that post above you short term memory fuck

You've defended 1.6 million freaks cause you are a lying freak like they are

You are lying as you accused me of lying and that post above you short term memory fuck

You've defended 1.6 million freaks cause you are a lying freak like they are

I have defended American citizens from being prosecuted when they have committed no crime. That is the full extent of what I have done. I have never defended or made excuses for people who want to kill Christian children. You claimed I did. That is called a lie. Which makes you a liar.

I have defended American citizens from being prosecuted when they have committed no crime. That is the full extent of what I have done. I have never defended or made excuses for people who want to kill Christian children. You claimed I did. That is called a lie. Which makes you a liar.
Look at you all emotional and having a meltdown

Take your meds

Still waiting for you to point out where I lied

Meanwhile yours were pointed out and proven

Concession. Noted. Faggot

You claimed I defended and made excuses for people who want to kill Christian children. You made the claim. You provide proof. I called it a lie.

All you have to do is repost one single time I defended or made excuses for people who want to kill Christian children. Just one post.

The question therefore should be; are there physiological evaluation tests for gun holders and applicants in place?

There is a reason it has to be "adjudicated as mentally defective OR committed to a mental institution" ...
In the Questionnaire Part of the 4473 Form when purchasing or acquiring a firearm ... Section A ~ Question 21.h to be exact.

The reason is that a Court has the Power to make an Official Ruling ... Where a Psychiatrist or Government Official does not.
It is not an unassigned Power to allow just anyone to determine whether or not one can Exercise a Protected Right.

If it was ... Then anyone could say whatever they wanted and abuse someone's Rights.

You claimed I defended and made excuses for people who want to kill Christian children. You made the claim. You provide proof. I called it a lie.

All you have to do is repost one single time I defended or made excuses for people who want to kill Christian children. Just one post.
You've been doing it for 2 days and you're still doing it

You're doing it now while pretending you care about 1.6 million freaks

You've been doing it for 2 days and you're still doing it

You're doing it now while pretending you care about 1.6 million freaks

And yet, you cannot show me a single example of me making excuses for or defending people who want to kill Christian children.

Quit stalling and either back your statement with proof or concede you lied.

No you acting hysterical is you having a melt down

Hysterical?? How the hell do you see hysteria in the words I type? Now I know you throwing in all the name calling will get some people upset. I simply see it as a lack of anything worthwhile to say.

And yet, you cannot show me a single example of me making excuses for or defending people who want to kill Christian children.

Quit stalling and either back your statement with proof or concede you lied.
You're literally defending them now dumbass

VZjiBQKdo8nw.jpeg

All the proof I need is the bs you've said for 2 fucking days now you absolute idiot. Look at the above cap and tell me you support what this tranny said

Hysterical?? How the hell do you see hysteria in the words I type? Now I know you throwing in all the name calling will get some people upset. I simply see it as a lack of anything worthwhile to say.
Sigh

Round and round you go chasing your tail..it's easy actually to see and you are a hysterical mess

You're literally defending them now dumbass

View attachment 770856

All the proof I need is the bs you've said for 2 fucking days now you absolute idiot. Look at the above cap and tell me you support what this tranny said

Then repost my comment. If I have been doing it for 2 days, it should be easy to find.

But if you think me saying you cannot lock 1.6 million people away who have committed no crime is the same as what you claim I have said, you need help with the English language.

Sigh

Round and round you go chasing your tail..it's easy actually to see and you are a hysterical mess

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You keep making the same accusations based on the same lies. I have challenged you to back what you say with proof. All my words I posted are still out there.

I think you are the one getting hysterical. It seems you will either have to concede you lied or run from the conversation.

It really is simple enough for even you to understand. You made a claim. I called that claim a lie. All you have to do is copy and paste one single post I made where I defended or made excuses for people who want to kill Christian children. But you keep spinning off on other bullshit about hysteria.

Either put up or shut-up. But either way, spare me any more of this crap about hysteria or meltdowns.

Forum List

Back