Should the US adopt a policy to send blacks back to Africa?

Send blacks to Africa to take over Africa on behalf of the US?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
Should the US send blacks back to Africa with all the weapons we'd otherwise have wasted in Ukraine, tell them to conquer their own country and make it an American colony and steal all the land that China has bought-up in Africa? I think this would be a very profitable colonial venture. Just imagine Nigerian oil fields in the hands of black actors of Hollywood. Denzel Washington would make a fine President.

To be honest, the US has done worse things in its history, including a 40 year war in central america over bananas.

• Banned
I just want to be clear. This isn't me trying to get rid of blacks. I just think the US could use a gigantic continent sized addition to its Empire. Since Africa has been bought out by the Chinese it only makes sense to make the best use of our violent prison-educated talent pool to do what they do best. Take what doesn't belong to them.

Send them back?

How many African blacks are there in the USA?

If you are talking about deporting citizens, then fuck no.

• Banned
Send them back?

How many African blacks are there in the USA?

If you are talking about deporting citizens, then fuck no.
I'm talking about spreading American citizens to new lands, like from 1800 to 1890s.

• Banned
Deport Illegals not blacks
No, make illegals citizens and then send them to take over Mexico and Central America. We can use their oil and lumber and gold and silver, too. Oh and don't forget all that copper and lithium. Better find some Chileans and Peruvians.

Then Central Africa is a great place to start sending our citizens to colonize a new American State.
The Third World War Will Be Against the Third World

Whites never should have rejected colonialism. They themselves should take Africa back, not the Afram wildmen, but this time have Settler Colonialism, which was what created the USA. Instead, we have yet to begin to fight back; we are letting the savages overrun us at home and price-gouge us on resources. Whites created the use of those resources, so they are our intellectual property. The iron law of nature is, "Use it or lose it."

I'm talking about spreading American citizens to new lands, like from 1800 to 1890s.
You should be far more clear in your thread subjects then.

My reading comprehension says that if you want to send something back, it has to have come from there.

Unless we have Blacks from Africa living here, the blacks born here are American Citizens.

I would still be opposed to your idea. We don't need any more territory, we can't even manage the land we have now.

Should the US send blacks back to Africa with all the weapons we'd otherwise have wasted in Ukraine, tell them to conquer their own country and make it an American colony and steal all the land that China has bought-up in Africa? I think this would be a very profitable colonial venture. Just imagine Nigerian oil fields in the hands of black actors of Hollywood. Denzel Washington would make a fine President.

To be honest, the US has done worse things in its history, including a 40 year war in central america over bananas.
Yes, we should be sending ALL IMMIGRANTS back to their respective nations.

NO VACANCY

One of the most ignorant threads ever started.

Yes. And it should be compulsory.

:laughing0301:

The Third World War Will Be Against the Third World

Whites never should have rejected colonialism. They themselves should take Africa back, not the Afram wildmen, but this time have Settler Colonialism, which was what created the USA. Instead, we have yet to begin to fight back; we are letting the savages overrun us at home and price-gouge us on resources. Whites created the use of those resources, so they are our intellectual property. The iron law of nature is, "Use it or lose it."
In all fairness I'm not sure that whites can live in Africa. It's brutally hot, beyond comprehension, and it's full of pestilence that yes, blacks, actually are able to tolerate (albeit not well).

What's deadly and crippling to whites is more of a flu for blacks and not just because of sickle cell and yatta yatta.

Most of Africa (DRC is the size of the American midwest and nothing but jungle) is a deep thicket of immeasurable forest that is full disease and reptiles.

And the world is getting hotter.....if anything, blacks will be the only ones to survive global warming. LOL

One of the most ignorant threads ever started.
The US killed about a million hondurans and nicaraguans to ensure the steady supply of bananas.

That's pretty fucking retarded.

1,500 Belgian mercenaries killed over a million Congolese, maimed, cut off hands for not getting enough rubber, inspiring "Heart of Darkness".

Know what 90% of the world's Rubber was being used for at the time?

Bicycles, no fucking joke.

Go on...tell me how fucking retarded this thread is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back