Should The Rich Be Required To Pay Higher Taxes In the US?

Still way too low...what is it- I believe 37% and 44% over 450K supposedly

The top rate is 39.6%. Only an idiot would claim a 41% hike, after Reagan, leaves us with Reaganist rates.

There you are, idiot.

BUT ACTUALLY, effective more like 17%...

DERP!

Tax cuts are coming, suck it!
Not for you. State and local will raise their taxes to make up up for less fed aid, and THOSE taxes hit the nonrich.
All this cry baby, "pay more of my way", "haul me around on your back", "pull my dead weight" shit is bullshit and drives me effin crazy. Many of these people wanting a free'er ride are no different than welfare recipients and other taxpayer tit suckers. Pull your own weight people!
Brainwashed functional moron^^^After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

State and local will raise their taxes to make up up for less fed aid

It's true, Chicago will get less aid for our stupid "sanctuary city" bullshit. Morons.
The immigration problem will continue until the worthy are allowed to stay and are given paper work and a good SS ID card to STOP more coming. Trump's thing is crap and a waste of time and money.

If the worthy want paperwork, they should go home and get in line.
We need a deadline, leave voluntarily by such and such date or get the boot forever.
Just the kind of bigoted brainwashed BS that ever happen, dupe. A waste of time and money like the wall.

Here in Chicago, we spend about $13,500 per student.
Imagine how much better shape we'd be in if we just spent our money on citizens....might even have a few bucks to plug the pension holes.

But why make things better, right?

Before Raygun, the top rate was 70%

Yup. And Reaganist rates were 28%.
Corporate rate cuts are coming too!

Suck it!!!
They were at 50% when they did any good. 28% was a kiss off his last year. Under 50% is bad for the country. Enjoy the nonrich and the country continuing to fall apart...

They were at 50% when they did any good. 28% was a kiss off his last year.

And receipts were higher at 28% than at 50%.

Under 50% is bad for the country.

You're a moron.

Enjoy the nonrich and the country continuing to fall apart...

Yeah, our problems involve not giving the assclowns in DC enough of our money. Moron!
Receipts went in the dumper in '89. Corrupt S+L bubble too- and everone arrested. Great Job! And wrecked the Iraq-Iran area and Latin America. Feqing a-holes. Rummie and Cheney., Newt and Rush. A horror for the country and the world.

Infrastructure and training for good jobs. duh 30 years of letting it go. Not enough revenue, too much from the nonrich.

Receipts went in the dumper in '89.

You don't know what you're babbling about.....
The S+L bubble was the worst since 1929, until 2008. Here we go again. What kind of bs bubble do expect this time, or just pure corruption lol? GD Republicans, dupe.

And that has what to do with your huge error (lie?) about receipts?

Before Raygun, the top rate was 70%, and in our Golden Age it was 90%, so BULLLSHYTTE! lol.
And now the top rate for the 1% for all taxes is the same as the middle class, and the nonrich and the country are going to hell. The dupes live on an imaginary planet...

Suck it!!!
They were at 50% when they did any good. 28% was a kiss off his last year. Under 50% is bad for the country. Enjoy the nonrich and the country continuing to fall apart...

You're a moron.

Yeah, our problems involve not giving the assclowns in DC enough of our money. Moron!
Receipts went in the dumper in '89. Corrupt S+L bubble too- and everone arrested. Great Job! And wrecked the Iraq-Iran area and Latin America. Feqing a-holes. Rummie and Cheney., Newt and Rush. A horror for the country and the world.

Infrastructure and training for good jobs. duh 30 years of letting it go. Not enough revenue, too much from the nonrich.

Franco, have you always been this lost?
The "nonrich" are not rich by choice and many feel like they should be paid to live here. Did you dress as Robin Hood for Halloween every year?
Nondupes, not blinded by bs, know a healthy middle class is needed for a good economy. We're PAST Gilded Age inequality now. Great job, a-holes and dupes.

Suck it!!!

You're a moron.

The "nonrich" are not rich by choice and many feel like they should be paid to live here. Did you dress as Robin Hood for Halloween every year?
Nondupes, not blinded by bs, know a healthy middle class is needed for a good economy. We're PAST Gilded Age inequality now. Great job, a-holes and dupes.

Government writes policy in an attempt to create pathways. Through policy GOV can only hope and attempt to stimulate and provoke the actions of the people. The people have to have the will and desire to carry out and execute.
Example: Gov can create many pathways and make many resources available for Tyrone and ShaQuita to find success...Now, whether or not Tyrone and ShaQuita put down that joint and 40oz beverage to follow the path is out of GOV control.
There was a time when it was much easier for GOV to play puppet master with the American public but that was a time when America was still American and most people were motivated to do better, be better and to succeed. Take a look around you...that's what GOV has to work with now....GOOD LUCK .GOV!

I think the rich should ABSOLUTELY pay more because the majority of them are selfish and don't care about anybody but themselves! Trust me, if you are a millionaire, it is NOT going to hurt you if you just pay a little more in taxes. I believe that if you are a good and righteous person, you would want to help the poor or people that are less fortunate. It's as simple as that! People need to stop being so selfish.

"Should The Rich Be Required To Pay Higher Taxes In the US?"
NO....why you ask? (oh please ask why)
While all you broke low-life bastards were fucking around ditching school, not trying in school, dropping out and smoking weed I was busting my ass playing football, wrestling, taking all honors courses and studying until 2-3am every night. And where were all you noble, giving mother fuckers when I had to pony up tuition for my high dollar degree and work two or three jobs to cover it. Go fuck yourselves and pave your own path...stop riding my back and others like me.
None of this makes any sense to you bottom feeding leeches does it?
BFD lol. Unless you make more than 250k, Dems only want tax cuts for you, dupe. We're just as successful as you are, dingbat. Take a break and relax lol. And change the gd channel- you'll have a heart attack lol.

You're a moron.

Government writes policy in an attempt to create pathways. Through policy GOV can only hope and attempt to stimulate and provoke the actions of the people. The people have to have the will and desire to carry out and execute.
Example: Gov can create many pathways and make many resources available for Tyrone and ShaQuita to find success...Now, whether or not Tyrone and ShaQuita put down that joint and 40oz beverage to follow the path is out of GOV control.
There was a time when it was much easier for GOV to play puppet master with the American public but that was a time when America was still American and most people were motivated to do better, be better and to succeed. Take a look around you...that's what GOV has to work with now....GOOD LUCK .GOV!
So you're in favor of screwing yourself and your friends and familyy? LOL. INFRASTRUCTURE AND TRAINING have fallen apart under Reaganism DUH...

The USA is the only modern country in the world where full time workers live in poverty and have no health care (750k bankruptcies a year, most HAVE insurance - crap insurance!)After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

Due to the enormous corruption and cronyism in our federal government, many wealthy use their expensive lawyers to get out of paying taxes. The current tax code is 70k pages...time for a change.

Let's go to a simple flat tax. That would eliminate the political class' efforts to enrich their donors/owners.

Agreed. The rich would still pay more in actual dollars, while proportionately paying the same.

I think the rich should ABSOLUTELY pay more because the majority of them are selfish and don't care about anybody but themselves! Trust me, if you are a millionaire, it is NOT going to hurt you if you just pay a little more in taxes. I believe that if you are a good and righteous person, you would want to help the poor or people that are less fortunate. It's as simple as that! People need to stop being so selfish.

While all you broke low-life bastards were fucking around ditching school, not trying in school, dropping out and smoking weed I was busting my ass playing football, wrestling, taking all honors courses and studying until 2-3am every night. And where were all you noble, giving mother fuckers when I had to pony up tuition for my high dollar degree and work two or three jobs to cover it. Go fuck yourselves and pave your own path...stop riding my back and others like me.
BFD lol. Unless you make more than 250k, Dems only want tax cuts for you, dupe. We're just as successful as you are, dingbat. Take a break and relax lol. And change the gd channel- you'll have a heart attack lol.

"We're just as successful as you are"
So everyone who WORKS is equally successful?
(Please answer this like I think you will just to confirm your level of Loon)

You're a moron.

The S+L bubble was the worst since 1929, until 2008. Here we go again. What kind of bs bubble do expect this time, or just pure corruption lol? GD Republicans, dupe.

Tax receipts? WTH ARE you taking about? Gov't revenue?

Not for you. State and local will raise their taxes to make up up for less fed aid, and THOSE taxes hit the nonrich.
Brainwashed functional moron^^^After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

It's true, Chicago will get less aid for our stupid "sanctuary city" bullshit. Morons.
The immigration problem will continue until the worthy are allowed to stay and are given paper work and a good SS ID card to STOP more coming. Trump's thing is crap and a waste of time and money.

We need a deadline, leave voluntarily by such and such date or get the boot forever.
Just the kind of bigoted brainwashed BS that ever happen, dupe. A waste of time and money like the wall.

Imagine how much better shape we'd be in if we just spent our money on citizens....might even have a few bucks to plug the pension holes.

I'm talking about adult ed, not High Schools.

No, dumbkopf.

No, dumbkopf.
But I'm sure you spent more thought on work than on your politics.

You're a moron.

Tax receipts? WTH ARE you taking about? Gov't revenue?

Tax receipts? WTH ARE you taking about?

Your error (lie?)

You forget already?

You don't want to save money? Moron.

Saving money (by the rich) been killing the country and middle class for 35 years. You would save more money with Dems, experience shows. If they had the power...

Saving money (by the rich) been killing the country and middle class for 35 years. You would save more money with Dems, experience shows. If they had the power...

Saving money (by the rich) been killing the country and middle class for 35 years.

How is saving the money currently spent on educating the children of illegal aliens going to kill the country?

Saving money (by the rich) been killing the country and middle class for 35 years.

How is saving the money currently spent on educating the children of illegal aliens going to kill the country?
Revenue is too low to support infrastructure and adult education/training. The rich don't pay enough.

Revenue is too low to support infrastructure and adult education/training. The rich don't pay enough.

Revenue is too low to support infrastructure and adult education/training

Chicago could pay for more infrastructure if they weren't paying $13.5 K per year educating illegal alien students.

The GOP only wants to defend Reaganist tax rates, keep deregulation and block progress, genius. They never pass ANYTHING, dupe. The greedy idiot rich love things as is...

The GOP only wants to defend Reaganist tax rates,

Reaganist tax rates are 15% and 28%.

What's the top rate today, dupe?
Still way too low and still Reaganist. And still full of loopholes and about to go back down again... what is it- I believe 37% and 44% over 450K supposedly, BUT ACTUALLY, effective more like 17%...Just great for slow ruin of the nonrich and the country. "I know, a giant tax cut for the rich!"

Still way too low...what is it- I believe 37% and 44% over 450K supposedly

The top rate is 39.6%. Only an idiot would claim a 41% hike, after Reagan, leaves us with Reaganist rates.

There you are, idiot.

BUT ACTUALLY, effective more like 17%...

DERP!

Tax cuts are coming, suck it!
Before Raygun, the top rate was 70%, and in our Golden Age it was 90%, so BULLLSHYTTE! lol.
And now the top rate for the 1% for all taxes is the same as the middle class, and the nonrich and the country are going to hell. The dupes live on an imaginary planet...

Suck it!!!
Not to mention, because we're not supposed to remember it, Reagan closed a lot of loopholes when he dropped the rates. It appears that the conveniently amnesiatic among us don't remember that no one paid 70% tax rates.

When revenue is too low, the smart thing to do is reduce costs elsewhere. Does ANYONE truly believe that we cannot find billions of dollars in the current budget we could redirect into infrastructure?

Anyway, we don't have infrastructure problems. Obama promised us thousands of shovel ready jobs if we just gave him hundreds of billions to spend on infrastructure. Therefore, he has fixed the problems. You aren't saying he lied, are you?

Forum List

Back