Should The Navy Seals Who Framed Gallagher Be Executed?

So you have no issue with innocent Christians having their heads chopped off?
It depends. Are they real Christians or our fake Christians that support Trump? I don`t care if they`re beheaded or not just don`t do it around me. It really is messy.
It seems we can joke and poke fun at hundreds of thousands of innocent muslims being murdered all the time.....but apparently, using satire to expose this fact is wrong if you are using innocent Christians to do it...…

Its almost as if those Christians were more innocent than those innocent muslims….
You like Muslims? Move to Iran lol
I like honesty...….

Innocent people being killed is wrong no matter what religion they belonged to if any....

Yo dumb ass is the type who will ask a dying child if he or she is a Christian before you offer to help them.....

Guess some of us are more moral than you fake ass bible thumpers
Ok black face calm down lol

How come whenever someone bitch slaps your dumb ass with a fact -- you try to deflect by pretending that person needs to calm down??

But deflection noted....

0a (26).jpg

It depends. Are they real Christians or our fake Christians that support Trump? I don`t care if they`re beheaded or not just don`t do it around me. It really is messy.
It seems we can joke and poke fun at hundreds of thousands of innocent muslims being murdered all the time.....but apparently, using satire to expose this fact is wrong if you are using innocent Christians to do it...…

Its almost as if those Christians were more innocent than those innocent muslims….
I like honesty...….

Innocent people being killed is wrong no matter what religion they belonged to if any....

Yo dumb ass is the type who will ask a dying child if he or she is a Christian before you offer to help them.....

Guess some of us are more moral than you fake ass bible thumpers
Ok black face calm down lol

How come whenever someone bitch slaps your dumb ass with a fact -- you try to deflect by pretending that person needs to calm down??

But deflection noted....

View attachment 297345
More black face lol wow

Nothing is beyond satire......

I like honesty...….

I second this.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Eddie Gallagher's Attorney Says He'll Sue NY Times, Claiming 'Fake Reporting'

So ever since Trump personally stepped in and restored the dignity and honor of Navy Seal Eddie Gallagher, the libs were so triggered that they couldn't get over it -- and tried to seek other ways to destroy this man and possibly even try to bring harm to his family....

This was evident when the Deep State leaked classified video footage to the liberal media that depicted several SEALs committing literal treason when they accused their leader of war crimes. Basically, these so-called SEALs colluded with ISIS themselves and cooked up a scheme to get Gallagher charged with war crimes, because of how effective he was at taking out terrorists.

"The footage includes serious accusations of a combat-hungry Gallagher firing indiscriminately at Iraqi civilians. One SEAL claimed Gallagher targeted women and children, according to the Times' footage, with the chief boasting that "burqas were flying' (LOL, that would have been totally awesome to see, MAGA!!). Gallagher's teammates called the former SEAL "toxic" and "freaking evil." 'The chief was perfectly OK with killing anybody that was moving,' claimed Special Operator 1st Class Corey Scott, who later changed his story and testified that he, not Gallagher, was responsible for a man's death in Iraq in 2017"

This guy killed the bad guys, who cares how he killed them..."wah wah wah, he shot little girls and old people", so freaking what!! -- these Iraqi people are the same ones who would celebrate each and every death of an American killed in battle -- so if any soldier wants to let off some steam and pop a few of these muzzies, so be it -- that is how you win over the hearts and minds of those people....

Luckily Gallagher's lawyers are going to sue the New York Times and possibly bankrupt them because of how obviously slandered he was by the Times and by how the Times conspired with the Deep State to try to ruin this man and his family -- Trump stood tall and protected him, but a lawsuit isn't enough -- the SEALs who colluded with ISIS -- those SEALs should be brought up on charges of treason and executed in order to send a tone to the libs and anyone else who stands against our troops.

Funny you left out the fact that the Navy court found him not guilty of war crimes, and demoted his time to “time served” for the crime of bringing discredit to the armed forces, before President Trump got involved.

Poor snowflake.

"Should The Navy Seals Who Framed Gallagher Be Executed?"

Some things are beyond satire - or should be.

That said, what are the bookies saying about the chances of Gallagher showing up at Trump's campaign rallies? Or making an honored-guest appearance at Trump's next State of the Union?

Everyone knows what Gallagher was doing, and no one should really be surprised the military let him get away with everything but a minor charge. However, leaving behind even the pretense of some rules on the battlefield should not be taken lightly:

In Spencer’s resignation, the ousted navy secretary described the rule of law in the armed forces as what “sets us apart from our adversaries” and that “good order and discipline is what has enabled our victory against foreign tyranny time and again”.

In a direct swipe at Trump, Spencer said: “Unfortunately it has become apparent that in this respect, I no longer share the same understanding with the commander-in- chief who appointed me, in regards to the key principle of good order and discipline.”​
Nothing is beyond satire......

Mighty Christian of you.

Forum List

Back