Mexicans Caught Transporting Drugs Across Border, Dems Still Against Border Security

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Democrats look stupid when they oppose Trump's border wall. It will keep us safer and it will stop drug shipments into America. Why to liberals always go against what Americans want?

<< Two Mexican nationals have been arrested in downtown Nogales, Arizona >>

<< The agents seized about 200 pounds of methamphetamine, two pounds of white heroin, three pounds of cocaine, and 6.5 pounds of fentanyl at the home. The Mexican nationals — Jovany Robledo-Delgado and Jesus Martinez Selgado — were charged with possession and conspiracy to distribute hard narcotics. >>

ICE Arrests 2 Mexicans After Arizona Border Tunnel Discovery

Mexicans caught transporting drugs across the border????? noooooooooooooooooo

I'm shocked ....shocked to my very bones.....

not really :rolleyes:

Dems just gave 5 black rapist 41 million dollars .. they love crime

That's what they do....I mean...that's exactly what they do :dunno:

Democrats look stupid when they oppose Trump's border wall. It will keep us safer and it will stop drug shipments into America. Why to liberals always go against what Americans want?

<< The agents seized about 200 pounds of methamphetamine, two pounds of white heroin, three pounds of cocaine, and 6.5 pounds of fentanyl at the home. The Mexican nationals — Jovany Robledo-Delgado and Jesus Martinez Selgado — were charged with possession and conspiracy to distribute hard narcotics. >>

Of course they are against the wall.

Whatever is good for America, Dems will be against. Whatever is bad for America, Dems will support.

Once you accept that fact, everything they do is perfectly logical and predictable.

Americans do not want a wall. The DEA is more concerned about ports of entry than they are the border. That is where most of the drugs come from. Why don't you quite lying.

This headline is false and misleading, the kind of exaggeration and dishonesty that inhibits intelligent political discourse. Neither Democrats nor republicans have ever been "against border security." Our borders have always been patrolled. Stop being such a drama queen. If you want to whine for your wall, put it in the header.

Soo......

How was the wall gonna stop a tunnel?

It was a tunnel. how does a 40' concrete wall stop a tunnel?

All Mexicans are dreamers. Don’t be racist. They are all Valedictorians who read to blind kids in their spare time,

We have to assume that liberals who are against border security must be benefitting from the chaos.
And we have to assume that people who don't demand employers who hire illegals be locked up like they want those wetbacks locked up -- don't really give a fuck about illegal immigration aside from satisfying their own xenophobia and racist fix....

All Mexicans are dreamers. Don’t be racist. They are all Valedictorians who read to blind kids in their spare time,
Who has been arrested for hiring illegals??

and why haven't you demonized those people like you demonize the "illegals" they willfully hire??

Is it because they look more like you than those "wetbacks" do??

and why haven't you demonized those people like you demonize the "illegals" they willfully hire??

I never said that word, you aren’t quoting me.

So lazy to call me racist, you simple fuck.

I am fine with punishing those who hire illegal aliens. They shouldn’t. Those companies should report the illegals to ICE and get them deported.

I don’t defend them at all. It’s a perfect opportunity to deport illegals when they apply for a job,

I never said that word, you aren’t quoting me.

So lazy to call me racist, you simple fuck.

I am fine with punishing those who hire illegal aliens. They shouldn’t. Those companies should report the illegals to ICE and get them deported.

I don’t defend them at all. It’s a perfect opportunity to deport illegals when they apply for a job,
Yes you do defend them -- because they are the MAIN REASON illegals come here...they don't come here and hire themselves -- employers PURPOSELY HIRE them in order to pay cheaper labor costs...

And the reason you don't demonize them the way you demonize the people whom they hire is because for people like you -- it is always easier to dehumanize the ones with the least amount of power in this whole situation....

Let me know when you folks start demanding people be thrown in jail for hiring them, or shut the fuk up

About 70,000 Americans are killed annually from overdose, but the Dems don't care because they need more poor uneducated Voters who hate America.

About 70,000 Americans are killed annually from overdose, but the Dems don't care because they need more poor uneducated Voters who hate America.
Dems are okay with giving those people responsible for the opiod drug problems a free pass. They also want to legalize marijuana, a known gateway drug.

Forum List

Back