Should the Left cancel Saint Valentines day?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Since it is obviously a day that originated from a previous Catholic Saint from the past?

What say you?

Do you also subscribe to LifeTime and the Hallmark Channel? What say you?
I'm not a Left wing Christian hater.

Just inquiring into that crowd is all.

I'm not a Left wing Christian hater.

Just inquiring into that crowd is all.
Valentine's day is a made up holiday just for consumerism where you can all go out to your favorite restaurants and eat crappy food because the staff has been pushed into overkill. You can celebrate your love and then go back to treating you significant other like shit for the rest of the year. I don't see that as a Christian value but..............whatever.

Valentine's day is a made up holiday just for consumerism where you can all go out to your favorite restaurants and eat crappy food because the staff has been pushed into overkill. You can celebrate your love and then go back to treating you significant other like shit for the rest of the year. I don't see that as a Christian value but..............whatever.
True.

Religious holidays have been secluarized to appease those who are secular

That is why you have the Easter Bunny, Santa Clause, and Cupid.

But those on the Left still seem to hate Christmas and Easter, but not so much Valentines day

Perhaps it is because less people hold Valentines day in line with religious celebration.

You can celebrate your love and then go back to treating you significant other like shit for the rest of the year. I don't see that as a Christian value but..............whatever.
You seem rather scarred .
Better to see it as a lovely reminder of where you have been and /or where you feel you would like to be .

Any extra prompt to encourage you to show some love has to be good .

You seem rather scarred .
Better to see it as a lovely reminder of where you have been and /or where you feel you would like to be .

Any extra prompt to encourage you to show some love has to be good .
Scarred?

You ain't seen nothing man.

fb_img_1644767031265-jpg.601497

Damn Disir lol.
Thread killa

who is trying to ruin the holiday here Votto
You have no problem commemorating a holiday about a white male Christian conservative?

Ok, who are you and what have you done with Strolly?

Be honest, would you rather replace Saint Valentine with Reverend Al day?

4H3PGVWNMFEKVMCY6HUAL26BBI.jpg

To celebrate, we could all snort some cocaine and refuse to pay our taxes.

Sounds like a party to me.

Last edited:
Does it trouble those on the Left that the only Holidays worth anything and are of any value have originated from the Christian faith?

True.

Religious holidays have been secluarized to appease those who are secular

That is why you have the Easter Bunny, Santa Clause, and Cupid.

But those on the Left still seem to hate Christmas and Easter, but not so much Valentines day

Perhaps it is because less people hold Valentines day in line with religious celebration.
Christmas and Easter are TOTALLY Pagan Holodays!
The only thing even remotely "Christian" about either is the fantasy of a virgin birth (physically impossible) and undead zombies rising from the grave (also physically impossible).

The whole thing is a ridivulous topic in the first place.

You have no problem commemorating a holiday about a white male Christian conservative?

Ok, who are you and what have you done with Strolly?

Be honest, would you rather replace Saint Valentine with Reverend Al day?

4H3PGVWNMFEKVMCY6HUAL26BBI.jpg

To celebrate, we could all snort some cocaine and refuse to pay our taxes.

Sounds like a party to me.

Reverend Al's All The Times Day - Commemorating All The Times the white guys did bad stuff to anyone, anywhere, at any time, for any reason.

Forum List

Back