Should the Left cancel Saint Valentines day?

The Women will never let Valentine's day go.

It is the Holiday from Hell!!!

Because if you forget it, your wife or girlfriend will make you life hell!!!

I'm not a Left wing Christian hater.

Just inquiring into that crowd is all.

That's a lie. You hate all left wing Christians. You say so every single day.

It's Valentine's Day, not Saint Valentine's Day. It is an entirely manufactured secular holiday, but it is followed by my favourite day of the year: Half Price Chocolates Day. Also, Orchids are on sale at the supermarket for $14.99.

That's a lie. You hate all left wing Christians. You say so every single day.

It's Valentine's Day, not Saint Valentine's Day. It is an entirely manufactured secular holiday, but it is followed by my favourite day of the year: Half Price Chocolates Day. Also, Orchids are on sale at the supermarket for $14.99.
I don't hate those who are Left wing and claim to be Christians.

I just hate their embrace of infanticide while claiming to be Christians, much like the Nazi regime that did the same kind of thing.

I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so.

Adolf Hitler

its-bad-mkay.jpg

The Women will never let Valentine's day go.

It is the Holiday from Hell!!!

Because if you forget it, your wife or girlfriend will make you life hell!!!
You just have to find your woman the special perfect gift like I did

fosqp0ewiaeb6qv-jpg.1201314

when you look up sharpton...the it should say 'what a ******' i am not and never have been a fan Votto
Don't tell me that replacing the White male conservative Patriarchal saint with a black Left wing saint that celebrates single mother homes is a bad thing.

Or has the Left gone mad?

Truth is so hard to discern sometimes.

I don't know of anyone who is 0K with killing babies. Abortion terminates a pregnancy long before there is a baby.

Thou shalt not bear false witness and that's what your lie is.
When does it magically turn into a baby?

Does it ever come out something else?

I know, it must be the Birth Fiery as she waves her magic wand over the "anything but a baby" as it exits the womb to make it a human being.

preview-black-silhouette-beauty-fairy-vector-illustration-.jpg

Last edited:
Since it is obviously a day that originated from a previous Catholic Saint from the past?

What say you?
Wait, you probably think the War on Christmas is a thing.

I mean, I have no problem with it. I'm more annoyed by Sweetest day, which isn't actually based on anything, but someone made it up to sell flowers and candy.

Christmas and Easter are TOTALLY Pagan Holodays!
The only thing even remotely "Christian" about either is the fantasy of a virgin birth (physically impossible) and undead zombies rising from the grave (also physically impossible).

The whole thing is a ridivulous topic in the first place.
Which makes them miracles.

Wait, you probably think the War on Christmas is a thing.

I mean, I have no problem with it. I'm more annoyed by Sweetest day, which isn't actually based on anything, but someone made it up to sell flowers and candy.
I think some Leftists want to destroy any and all Christian holidays, usually the giveaway is when they are unwilling to utter the word "Christmas", by referring to it as Xmas or the Winter Solstice, or if you are a greeter at Walmart and you get fired for saying Merry Christmas by some Leftist boss or some Leftists begins screaming after wishing them a Merry Christmas because you have inflicted great psychological harm on them for doing so.

But I get it, it is holiday envy by those who are secular and hate all religion because all the cool holidays anyone cares about are derived from Christianity. I mean, you can't even make Kwanzaa work, let alone Sweetest Day, which are all abject failures.

So if you can't own it by stealing it, you destroy it

I get it.

Since it is obviously a day that originated from a previous Catholic Saint from the past?

What say you?
You don't even recognize capitalism when you see it...or you did and simply wanted to create a narrative of the lefts war on valentine's day.

Was it your idea to parallel that nonsense or did you lift it from one of your right wing heros?

FFS the victim routine is getting old.

You don't even recognize capitalism when you see it...or you did and simply wanted to create a narrative of the lefts war on valentine's day.

Was it your idea to parallel that nonsense or did you lift it from one of your right wing heros?

FFS the victim routine is getting old.
Such a hateful oppressor

I bet you smash bird eggs when aborting babies is not possible.

Incidentally, the Left values eggs more than the unborn humans

Eagle+egg.jpg

Which makes them miracles.
I guess so.
When I was a kid I remember wondering how Santa Clause could get enough presents for EVERY single boy and girl in the WHOLE world on one sleigh.
And then to hit EVERY single home....billions of them....all in onee night.
But then I learned the world "miracle"....and then everything began to make sense.

:auiqs.jpg:

Such a hateful oppressor

I bet you smash bird eggs when aborting babies is not possible.

Incidentally, the Left values eggs more than the unborn humans

Eagle+egg.jpg
It cracks me up when people hijack their own threads.

Didn't you highjack your own thread earlier today?

You are like an automaton who just can't help but blurt frim their greivence list.

You must be a riot at the Thanksgiving table.

I guess so.
When I was a kid I remember wondering how Santa Clause could get enough presents for EVERY single boy and girl in the WHOLE world on one sleigh.
But then I learned the world "miracle"....and then everything began to make sense.

And now you probably believe the government can do the exact same thing, and it is a human right to boot.

Fantasy is much better than reality if you ask me.

I guess so.

Well, if you want to believe in Santa, that's your business.

Well, if you want to believe in Santa, that's your business.
And if you want to believe in God and miracles that is yours.
As long as neither one of us feels entitled to try to tell others that whatever ridiculous beliefs we choose to hold are "right" for everybody all's cool.

Who cares what it originated from?

It's a secular custom today.
I'm just pointing out that all of the Holidays you and the rest of the country and world hold dear have Christian roots.

Why is everyone so hostile about it?

I think some Leftists want to destroy any and all Christian holidays, usually the giveaway is when they are unwilling to utter the word "Christmas", by referring to it as Xmas or the Winter Solstice, or if you are a greeter at Walmart and you get fired for saying Merry Christmas by some Leftist boss or some Leftists begins screaming after wishing them a Merry Christmas because you have inflicted great psychological harm on them for doing so.

Uh, first, the term "Happy Holidays" has been around since the 1940...

The term "Xmas" (which comes from the ancient Greek for Christ Χριστός ) has been used in standard English guides since 1755

I don't know of anyone who calls it the "Winter Solstice".

But I get it, it is holiday envy by those who are secular and hate all religion because all the cool holidays anyone cares about are derived from Christianity. I mean, you can't even make Kwanzaa work, let alone Sweetest Day, which are all abject failures.

Here's a better question. If the religious meaning of a holiday has been buried under secular stuff such as heart shaped candies, Christmas trees and Easter Eggs, does it really mean anything anymore?

Forum List

Back