Should the Ferguson Cop shootings be a hate crime?

Should the Ferguson police shooting be tried as a hate crime?

• Total voters

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
What say you?
As technically defined by the FBI, it would not be. However it raises the question - shouldn't violence against ANY specific groups of people for the simple fact they belong to the group - be included as hate crimes?

Yes, until the left is willing to do away with the whole concept of hate crimes, they should have to live by their own standards. But that's the left for you, always exempting themselves from their own laws.

Yes, until the left is willing to do away with the whole concept of hate crimes, they should have to live by their own standards. But that's the left for you, always exempting themselves from their own laws.
I`m left and I voted yes. See how little you actually know about the left...and a whole lot of other stuff?

Instead, they need to significantly enhance penalties, and I mean significantly, related to attempted murder/murder of police officers.

I`m left and I voted yes. See how little you actually know about the left...and a whole lot of other stuff?

I'm right and I voted no. See how little you know about the right and blah....blah....blah.......

No. This is part of the liberal war against law enforcement. War is not a hate crime. The police should fight back on the same basis.

Oh yes, as if all the people who rejoice at the death of the police are black lol. There are plenty of whites and people of other races who have no sympathy for a dead cop.​

Forum List

Back