Should real Americans in Mexifornia ignore the census to offset the illegal aliens that are completing it?

The best thing real Americans can do in California is to help the conservative ignorants leave.
the sanctuary states are driving out the middle class
ca, il and ny are going to lose congressional seats
eventually the Dem states will be mostly third world
good luck

The best thing real Americans can do in California is to help the conservative ignorants leave.
good luck

There really is no middle class here now...There is no trade work that hasn't been completely beanerized and ruined.
Tax Man knows this, but like many his roots are in Mexico so he gives no fucks.

Last edited:
That's not how the census works

What do you mean..."that's not how it works"?
Counting illegal criminals doesn't help Mexifornia gain congressional seats?

Again we used to count slaves

So no that's not how it works

You don't have to be a citizen, just existing will do

If you exist as a slave, we'll count 3/5ths of you. otherwise, 1 person.

What do you imagine our nation was like hwen they decided to start the census? Everyone had papers? Legal permission to be here? Hahaha

What do you imagine our nation was like hwen they decided to start the census? Everyone had papers? Legal permission to be here? Hahaha

I’m not really seeing your point...are you saying that since we used to own slaves we should still own slaves today?

I’m not really seeing your point...are you saying that since we used to own slaves we should still own slaves today?

I'm saying the census never gave a shit about your legal status beyond being a slave. That's still true in 2020

Not that complex

Whining about illegal immigration the solution isn't to up end the way we do the census you fucking plebs.

good luck

There really is no middle class here now...There is no trade work that hasn't been completely beanerized and ruined.
I hate to tell you but contractors are still working white boys and mechanics are mostly white. Of the hispanics I have seen working they put out high quality work. My roots are in Germany.

good luck

I hate to tell you but contractors are still working white boys and mechanics are mostly white. Of the hispanics I have seen working they put out high quality work. My roots are in Germany.
ooook and?

I'm saying the census never gave a shit about your legal status beyond being a slave. That's still true in 2020

Not that complex

Whining about illegal immigration the solution isn't to up end the way we do the census you fucking plebs.
Make up your LefTarded mind...should we always do things the way we’ve always done them or not?
You ignorant unAmerican fools with your heads in your asses usually hate everything about ‘old, REAL America’.
Look, we have states that have gone completely rogue, we need to stop them from giving our nation to Mexico one state at a time....The method used to conduct the census only incentivizes the wetback loving shithole states like Mexifornia.
As you unAmerican filthy fucks have said many times before....”this isn’t the 1950’s....it’s time for a change”

Not that complex

Make up your LefTarded mind...should we always do things the way we’ve always done them or not?
You ignorant unAmerican fools with your heads in your asses usually hate everything about ‘old, REAL America’.
Look, we have states that have gone completely rogue, we need to stop them from giving our nation to Mexico one state at a time....The method used to conduct the census only incentivizes the wetback loving shithole states like Mexifornia.
As you unAmerican filthy fucks have said many times before....”this isn’t the 1950’s....it’s time for a change”
The Mantra of the Left is to blame all evil on the White MAN. Even though 100% of our technology was INVENTED by White Men. No other group had the brains or incentive. Women? Sure.They make fine Doctors ,Layyers ,and compete in some business. But engineering and higher MATH? Total wash out.

Not that complex

If you want to end illegal immigration

You have to go after employers, it's the right that doesn't wanna do that

I'm a progressive, i care about poor people's wages. I don't want illegals. I'll take mexican engineers and doctors tho.

You're teh one who needs to make up his fuckign mind. Pro illegal is the pro capital stance you pleb. Which is why both republicans and democrats allow it to happen. Being anti illegal is the pro labor position

Not that complex

The Mantra of the Left is to blame all evil on the White MAN. Even though 100% of our technology was INVENTED by White Men. No other group had the brains or incentive. Women? Sure.They make fine Doctors ,Layyers ,and compete in some business. But engineering and higher MATH? Total wash out.

You are very very confused if you think white men came up with much of anything before the printing press

There are a few moments of brilliance in greek and roman culture. But westerners vastly underestimate how much of that foundation was built to the east....Greek and roman culture didn't spring out of nothing. They spawned from knowledge gained in other places in the Mediterranean. Places that had been civilized for literal millenia before the first white man we know about could read or write.

And by our standards the Mediterraneans who built all that weren't white anyway. So that leaves only a few hundred years of actual white man technological dominance

Gun powder is chinese

Last edited:

Not that complex

You are very very confused if you think white men came up with much of anything before the printing press

There are a few moments of brilliance in greek and roman culture. But westerners vastly underestimate how much of that foundation was built to the east....Greek and roman culture didn't spring out of nothing. They spawned from knowledge gained in other places in the Mediterranean. Places that had been civilized for literal millenia before the first white man we know about could read or write.

And by our standards the Mediterraneans who built all that weren't white anyway. So that leaves only a few hundred years of actual white man technological dominance

Gun powder is chinese
DUH; They were Caucasian. Levantine people were caucasian. Doesn't matter ,though. The Greeks and Romans civilized the World. Since then ,ALL inventions were done by WHITES.

Not that complex

Gun powder is chinese
DUH; They were Caucasian. Levantine people were caucasian. Doesn't matter ,though. The Greeks and Romans civilized the World. Since then ,ALL inventions were done by WHITES.

Everyone but black and asian/native american people are caucasian

Indians are caucasian

Arabs are caucasian

Iranians are caucasian

They're not white tho

There are three gruops in the classic way to break us down. Negroids, caucasians, and mongoloids....If you're not a negroid or a mongoloid...You're Caucasian

Not that complex

Gun powder is chinese

Everyone but black and asian/native american people are caucasian

Indians are caucasian

Arabs are caucasian

Iranians are caucasian

They're not white tho

There are three gruops in the classic way to break us down. Negroids, caucasians, and mongoloids....If you're not a negroid or a mongoloid...You're Caucasian
No. Native Americans are Asiatic. They crossed the Land Bridge during the Ice Age.

Forum List

Back