Should Rahm Emanuel Run for President and Save Democrats From Joe Biden?

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Should former Democratic Chicago mayor turned TV talking head Rahm Emanuel just drop the punditry nonsense and get into the presidential race himself?

It's worth a thought. Emanuel is a multimillionaire -- there are obvious benefits to public service -- though he's not as rich as enviro-billionaire Tom Steyer, who has qualified for the Democratic presidential candidate debate in October.

But Rahm knows politics, and he displays his knowledge of these dark arts weekly on that ABC Sunday-morning talk show, the one I don't watch that is hosted by Clinton Donor Zero.

If he were a presidential candidate, Rahm just might be able to save the Democratic Party from Joe Biden, who's set to appear under the withering lights at the third Democratic presidential debate.

Admit it, with all his gaffes, old Uncle Joe's campaign is teetering. Though he's the last hope of the old Democratic establishment, Biden is just a drop or two of blood in that already bloody eye of his from absolute disaster.

"I want to be clear," Biden said the other day in addressing his confusion about whether he was in Vermont or New Hampshire, and sniping at pesky reporters insisting on questioning his mental health. "I'm not going nuts."

OK, Joe. You're not going nuts. What time do you want your Jell-O?

Think of it: President Rahm Emanuel.

Read much more at.
Townhall ^ | 09/12/2019 | John Kass

Should former Democratic Chicago mayor turned TV talking head Rahm Emanuel just drop the punditry nonsense and get into the presidential race himself?

It's worth a thought. Emanuel is a multimillionaire -- there are obvious benefits to public service -- though he's not as rich as enviro-billionaire Tom Steyer, who has qualified for the Democratic presidential candidate debate in October.

But Rahm knows politics, and he displays his knowledge of these dark arts weekly on that ABC Sunday-morning talk show, the one I don't watch that is hosted by Clinton Donor Zero.

If he were a presidential candidate, Rahm just might be able to save the Democratic Party from Joe Biden, who's set to appear under the withering lights at the third Democratic presidential debate.

Admit it, with all his gaffes, old Uncle Joe's campaign is teetering. Though he's the last hope of the old Democratic establishment, Biden is just a drop or two of blood in that already bloody eye of his from absolute disaster.

"I want to be clear," Biden said the other day in addressing his confusion about whether he was in Vermont or New Hampshire, and sniping at pesky reporters insisting on questioning his mental health. "I'm not going nuts."

OK, Joe. You're not going nuts. What time do you want your Jell-O?

Think of it: President Rahm Emanuel.

Read much more at.
Townhall ^ | 09/12/2019 | John Kass

Rahm is just another Obama clone. Donald Trump would wipe the floor with him.

They need a black, cross dressing, Marxist, who was never proud of their country; the base cries out for it! If only there was a potential candidate who fit that bill

Hell no. He'd use the first crisis to do what he wants.

You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.

Rahm Emanuel

Oh and:
What I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you thing you could never do before is the scary part of that quote.

Hell no. He'd use the first crisis to do what he wants.

You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.

Rahm Emanuel

Oh and:
What I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you thing you could never do before is the scary part of that quote.

If one good thing came out of an Emmanuel presidency, it would be that he'd probably give the gun companies a boost by reopening the firearms trade to Mexico.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back