Should Pro-Life People Be Murdered?- Apparently Hanoi Jane Fonda Thinks So

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
What is is with hardcore leftist women & homicidal insanity? Hanoi Jane actually says murder is something that can be done to fight back against those of us trying to save children from infanticide.
She says this on the View & the idiots in the audience clap.

I know Jane has been an insane idiot for years but now she's declaring the baby butchering death cultists should kill people to get their way because they "aren't going back".

I've often wondered why any male would stay with these obviously deranged fembots on the left?
Now I know- it's fear.
The low-t progponcers that put up with that insanity are just plain scared shitless of their women.
For good reason too, their chicks are total psychopaths & the men are afraid of going to the proper bathroom.

Is anyone crazy enough to try to defend this?

What is is with hardcore leftist women & homicidal insanity? Hanoi Jane actually says murder is something that can be done to fight back against those of us trying to save children from infanticide.

I know Jane has been an insane idiot for years but now she's declaring the baby butchering death cultists should kill people to get their way because they "aren't going back".

I've often wondered why any male would stay with these obviously deranged fembots on the left?
Now I know- it's fear.
The low-t progponcers that put up with that insanity are just plain scared shitless of their women.
For good reason too, their chicks are total psychopaths & the men are afraid of going to the proper bathroom.

They push and they push.

tick-fucking-tock

Time to watch Hanoi Stank's newest movie bomb.

Now I know- it's fear.

The VAST majority of the left agrees with her 100%.

They push and they push.

tick-fucking-tock

Time to watch Hanoi Stank's newest movie bomb.

InternetTuffGuy1.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:
:abgg2q.jpg:

I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spineless, big mouth pieces of worthless dogshit that ever were. They sat on their hands and turned a blind eye to the emergence of fucked in the head leftists. They empowered the Left, they allowed them to write and enforce the PC programming.
The Left told them what they could say, how and what to think and they rolled over and complied with a smile. “Conservatives” didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christian males cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christian males.
The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....FUCK traditional Conservatives!

Now I know- it's fear.

Anyone trying to stop someone from murdering babies should be murdered.

Why would the op, or any human being be surprised regarding her murderous nature, a nature in common with all such women and the weak males who cower before them, how can this surprise anyone? They fucking murder babies, tens of millions of them as casually as they buy shoes, they murder babies as a primary method of birth control!

When you can murder a baby, when you can do that and not miss your dinner date later that same day, there is no evil fucking thing, not fucking one which is beyond such a creature, they are capable of absolutely every single depraved act you can conceive, nothing is beyond the scope of such evil, nothing! :wink:

Why would the op, or any human being be surprised regarding her murderous nature, a nature in common with all such women and the weak males who cower before them, how can this surprise anyone? They fucking murder babies, tens of millions of them as casually as they buy shoes, they murder babies as a primary method of birth control!

When you can murder a baby, when you can do that and not miss your dinner date later that same day, there is no evil fucking thing, not fucking one which is beyond such a creature, they are capable of absolutely every single depraved act you can conceive, nothing is beyond the scope of such evil, nothing! :wink:

The winky face is giving me cognitive dissonance.

Lord, why oh WHY did you turn all modern day conswervatives into first class puzzies ????

They thought buying guns would make them men.....but alas....they're still puzzies the lot of them.

I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spineless, big mouth pieces of worthless dogshit that ever were.
The Left told them what they could say, how and what to think and they rolled over and complied with a smile. “Conservatives” didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christian males cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christian males.
The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....FUCK traditional Conservatives!

So true BL...so true. Nothing but big mouthed, whiny internet tuff guy puzzies desperately compensating for their shortcomings with their toy guns.

Forum List

Back