CDZ Should prisoners be released from jail and prison over the Chinese virus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody says it won't spread.
It's spread throughout hospitals and I know a shitload of people who have died...all 60+ and require Life Saving medication.
So take the shit out of your ears and face the fact that your hysteria is based on bullshit news sites that want your click, not based on knowing hundreds of families who have members who have gone through this ordeal and dozens who are going through it now.

You don't create a situation where it will spread faster, and overcrowded jails is a place that can happen.

That's the whole point here.

Offenders convicted of a violent offense returned to prison at a higher rate (32% of releases) than those convicted of a property (17%), public-order (15%), or drug (13%) offense.

As I said, you've got your figures, I have mine.

And then we have the plea bargain, where a criminal is arrested for a burglary and also has possession of illegal drugs. But he's only been arrested 7 other times for various offenses and the DA wants to add another felony conviction to his record so he can get reelected, so they offer the defense a deal where the criminal agrees to accept prison time and a reduced sentence for the DA dropping the burglary charge, and the case never goes to trial and the criminal does a year maybe and gets back out and starts committing crime again. This is the reality of why we have so much crime. I knew several cons that stated that very thing happened to them and people they knew. And you know what's worse than these criminals? Democrats and rinos.

The thing is, he shouldn't really be going to jail for drug possession, and burglary he should just be forced to make restitution. Jail should be for VIOLENT offenders. Instead we take some kid who they bust for having some pot, and throw him in with rapists and murderers, put a felony conviction on his record that makes him largely unemployable, and then wonder why he turns to a life of crime.

Again- the Europeans don't do this shit. They have LESS crime than we do. But it's hard to get someone to understand a problem when they are getting a paycheck from it.
I said nothing about drugs liar. Again liar, I don't get a paycheck, I've told you three times now liar.

I said nothing about drugs liar. Again liar, I don't get a paycheck, I've told you three times now liar.

You said you used to, so you were still part of the problem. Lots of people, making lots of money on locking people up for too little and too long.

Here you go.....a model prisoner for joe's release program.....just one of the people who was wrongly put behind bars ...cause police bad.....

But......but......he was only in jail for a non-violent offense........right?

Florida law enforcement officials say that a man who had been arrested in March on drug charges, and subsequently released from prison due to fears over the coronavirus, committed a murder the day after he was released from prison.
-----

“There is no question Joseph Williams took advantage of this health emergency to commit crimes while he was out of jail awaiting resolution of a low-level, non-violent offense.

I don't give a rat's ass what posters on a message board think. I got so disgusted with the court system, actually being the victim of a violent crime myself changed my mind, I chucked it all and went back to school in my 60s to learn dog grooming. I've painted for a good many years with a bit of success now and then. Would you be one of one dimensionals?

If the paintings you put in your AVI's is indicitive of your work, you shouldn't have quit your day job. No one thinks someone as bigoted as you are would have been a successful lawyer.

An American teen committed an act of vandalism in Singapore with a can of spray paint. He was caned. LIkely he never did it again.

Actually, you'd be wrong, there, too. The kid who got caned in Singapore actually got worse after his brutal experience.

Several months after returning to the United States, Fay suffered burns to his hands and face after a butane incident.[24][25][26] He was subsequently admitted to the Hazelden rehabilitation program for butane abuse.[24] He claimed that sniffing butane "made [him] forget what happened in Singapore."[27] In 1996, he was cited in Florida for a number of violations, including careless driving, reckless driving, not reporting a crash, and having an open bottle of alcohol in a car.[28] Later, in 1998, still in Florida, Fay was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, charges to which he confessed but was acquitted[29] because of technical errors in his arrest.[30]

I've run across many many teens who commit petty crimes. They laugh, giggle, ya ain't gonna do nuthin ta me. They are right. Prison is to harsh. They get let go by a judge practically begging the little thug not to do it again.

again, we lock up 2 million people. Now, here's the thing. If we are going to have a punishment, then maybe we should have the same punishment for privileged white kids who get into trouble we give to poor black kids who get into trouble.
It sounds like Mr. Fay suffered greatly by living in a place where appropriate punishments were withheld. No more vandalism though. He did learn something.

I don't give a rat's ass what posters on a message board think. I got so disgusted with the court system, actually being the victim of a violent crime myself changed my mind, I chucked it all and went back to school in my 60s to learn dog grooming. I've painted for a good many years with a bit of success now and then. Would you be one of one dimensionals?

If the paintings you put in your AVI's is indicitive of your work, you shouldn't have quit your day job. No one thinks someone as bigoted as you are would have been a successful lawyer.

An American teen committed an act of vandalism in Singapore with a can of spray paint. He was caned. LIkely he never did it again.

Actually, you'd be wrong, there, too. The kid who got caned in Singapore actually got worse after his brutal experience.

Several months after returning to the United States, Fay suffered burns to his hands and face after a butane incident.[24][25][26] He was subsequently admitted to the Hazelden rehabilitation program for butane abuse.[24] He claimed that sniffing butane "made [him] forget what happened in Singapore."[27] In 1996, he was cited in Florida for a number of violations, including careless driving, reckless driving, not reporting a crash, and having an open bottle of alcohol in a car.[28] Later, in 1998, still in Florida, Fay was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, charges to which he confessed but was acquitted[29] because of technical errors in his arrest.[30]

I've run across many many teens who commit petty crimes. They laugh, giggle, ya ain't gonna do nuthin ta me. They are right. Prison is to harsh. They get let go by a judge practically begging the little thug not to do it again.

again, we lock up 2 million people. Now, here's the thing. If we are going to have a punishment, then maybe we should have the same punishment for privileged white kids who get into trouble we give to poor black kids who get into trouble.
It sounds like Mr. Fay suffered greatly by living in a place where appropriate punishments were withheld. No more vandalism though. He did learn something.

What joe and people who think like him will never understand? Large numbers of those arrested for non-violent offenses.....committed lots of violent offenses before the arrest for the non-violent offense.........they are not innocent babes who are simply rounded up for the "prison industrial" complex............

Here you go.....a model prisoner for joe's release program.....just one of the people who was wrongly put behind bars ...cause police bad.....

Pretty much. He was arrested for drugs, not murder the first time.

What joe and people who think like him will never understand? Large numbers of those arrested for non-violent offenses.....committed lots of violent offenses before the arrest for the non-violent offense.........they are not innocent babes who are simply rounded up for the "prison industrial" complex............

We don't lock people up for what they "might" have done or because all them darkies did something bad.

Naw, he got out of hand because he was brutalized by a barbaric prison system... The problem with all you punishment types is you don't get that when you brutalize people, you end up with brutes.

Now, since you are in the pet industry, you should get this. If you kick a dog every day, (depending on breed) eventually, you get a mean fucking dog.

Same thing with people.

Pretty much. He was arrested for drugs, not murder the first time.

We don't lock people up for what they "might" have done or because all them darkies did something bad.
Still touting your expertise I see. All I can see is that you support murderers and you still don't have any idea what your talking about. All your posts are aimed at simple minded fools in hopes that they will agree with you and be influenced by your vile attack on Americans.

Naw, he got out of hand because he was brutalized by a barbaric prison system... The problem with all you punishment types is you don't get that when you brutalize people, you end up with brutes.

Now, since you are in the pet industry, you should get this. If you kick a dog every day, (depending on breed) eventually, you get a mean fucking dog.

Same thing with people.
You still know nothing about prisons. But hey, you just keep lying, somebody out there will believe you. As far as your dog analogy, your dog will have to be put down like all violent scum should be.

Still touting your expertise I see. All I can see is that you support murderers and you still don't have any idea what your talking about. All your posts are aimed at simple minded fools in hopes that they will agree with you and be influenced by your vile attack on Americans.

It's not a question of "Murderers". So fine. Let's keep all the murderers in and release everyone else.

In fact, if you released all the non-murderers, the prison population would drop from 2 million to 200,000, which would put us more in line with the Europeans and Japanese.

1586992681166.png

It's not a question of "Murderers". So fine. Let's keep all the murderers in and release everyone else.

In fact, if you released all the non-murderers, the prison population would drop from 2 million to 200,000, which would put us more in line with the Europeans and Japanese.

View attachment 323892

When democrat party prosecutors plea bargain the gun charges away and the violent charges down to get a conviction, you plan falls apart....

The "non-violent" offender who was released murdered someone...........non-violent offfenders are not Non-violent when they have long histories of violent crime......

View attachment 323892

When democrat party prosecutors plea bargain the gun charges away and the violent charges down to get a conviction, you plan falls apart....

The "non-violent" offender who was released murdered someone...........non-violent offfenders are not Non-violent when they have long histories of violent crime......
I told the traitor that yesterday but he doesn't care.

And when he murders someone, I'm all for locking him up.

Locking them up for drugs or guns, sorry, can't get worked up about that... unless we lock up white folks with the same enthusiasm.

And when he murders someone, I'm all for locking him up.

Locking them up for drugs or guns, sorry, can't get worked up about that... unless we lock up white folks with the same enthusiasm.
This is what mental illness looks like. ^^

Same thing with people.
If he was in prison it wasn't in Singapore. He was caned. No prison time. He wasn't caned every day. He had a choice. Stop being a vandal or get whipped. It sounds like he became self destructive. He just needed to learn that he simply doesn't matter that much

If he was in prison it wasn't in Singapore. He was caned. No prison time. He wasn't caned every day. He had a choice. Stop being a vandal or get whipped. It sounds like he became self destructive. He just needed to learn that he simply doesn't matter that much

Again, he was brutalized and went into a dark place. Not the dark place you are in, however...

The real motive for these prisoner releases is becoming more clear. They're doing it to make room in the prisons for the law-abiding citizens that they plan to arrest for legitimately exercising their First Amendment rights, particularly of religion and peaceable assembly.

Sheriff Arrests Pastor for Holding Church Service, Releases Criminal Who Murdered Someone Next Day
Hillsborough County Sheriff Chad Chronister, who arrested the pastor of The River at Tampa Bay Church for holding a church service that he approved three days earlier, recently released 164 criminal offenders stating it was “to protect our detention deputies, their families, the remainder of our inmate population, and ultimately, our community” in light of the Coronavirus issue.

Sheriff Chronister’s bad decision has now resulted in the death of an innocent citizen who was murdered the day after the criminal was released.

On March 20, the day after Joseph Williams was released by Sheriff Chronister, Williams murdered an innocent citizen.
·
·
·​
Liberty Counsel represents Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne of The River at Tampa Bay Church who Sheriff Chronister arrested and defamed for conducting a church service on Sunday, March 29, which Chronister had approved three days earlier. The two charges are second-degree misdemeanors that carry a maximum penalty of two months in jail and $500 fine. The policy of the Hillsborough County Sheriff Office is to NOT arrest a person charged with a misdemeanor. Sheriff Chronister violated his own internal policy by not allowing the pastor to go to the police station to process the paperwork. Instead, Chronister ran to a hastily called press conference where he repeatedly lied about the pastor and the church. These reckless lies have resulted in death threats to the pastor and even a bomb threat to the church.
·
·
·​
Liberty Counsel Founder and Chairman Mat Staver said, “My heart and prayers go out to the family and friends of the victim murdered by a criminal that Sheriff Chad Chronister released. Sheriff Chronister has his priorities reversed – he arrested a pastor and released a killer. The people of Hillsborough County deserve much better.”

The real motive for these prisoner releases is becoming more clear. They're doing it to make room in the prisons for the law-abiding citizens that they plan to arrest for legitimately exercising their First Amendment rights, particularly of religion and peaceable assembly.

OH MY GOD, YOU CAN'T GROVEL IN FRONT OF AN IMAGINARY SKY MAN! What a horrible violation of your rights!!!!

Right now, 5% of people who get Covid-19 DIE! Yes, protecting the public is a bit more important than your need to grovel in front of an imaginary sky fairy. You can grovel to your heart's content at home.

But it really makes no sense to lock up people for petty drug charges when the prisons are already overcrowded and just one person could spread the disease quickly.

OH MY GOD, YOU CAN'T GROVEL IN FRONT OF AN IMAGINARY SKY MAN! What a horrible violation of your rights!!!!

Right now, 5% of people who get Covid-19 DIE! Yes, protecting the public is a bit more important than your need to grovel in front of an imaginary sky fairy. You can grovel to your heart's content at home.

But it really makes no sense to lock up people for petty drug charges when the prisons are already overcrowded and just one person could spread the disease quickly.
Butthurt rub sent, loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back